Disney‘s Pixar has introduced its first lesbian character in upcoming new movie Onward.
Read more: Every Pixar film ranked in order of greatness
The movie follows two young elves (played by Tom Holland and Chris Pratt) who find a wizard’s magical staff, and it features a lesbian character, Officer Specter – a cyclops police officer voiced by Lena Waithe.
Slate confirmed that Specter identifies as queer, citing a line of dialogue she delivers in the movie. “My girlfriend&r
- Mark Ruffalo has revealed that Marvel boss Kevin Feige almost quit his job in 2012 over the studio’s lack of representation.
Read more: Marvel Cinematic Universe phase four: everything we know so far
The actor shared the revelation in a new interview with The Independent after being asked about Marvel’s historic lack of LGBTQI+ representation.
“When we did the first Avengers, Kevin Feige told me, ‘Listen, I might not be here tomorrow’,” he said.
- Fathom Events celebrates the 700th Anniversary of Scotland's fight for independence with Best Picture Oscar-Winner Braveheart and the U.S. Premiere of Robert the Bruce.
- It's February 22nd, which means you can officially buy your tickets for Corey Feldman's (my) Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys.
- The Simpsons producer Al Jean offers a movie sequel update, insuring that it will be a standalone movie if it happens.
- A new Star Wars movie is currently in the works at Disney, it is being reported.
Read more: Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker review: a sufficiently satisfying finale that gives fans exactly what they want
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the House of Mouse is currently developing the new project with Sleight director J.D. Dillard, and Matt Owens, a writer on Marvel shows Luke Cage and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He is currently co-writing One Piece, a live-action manga ad
- Jeffery Dean Morgan is a New York detective on the trail of his daughter's killer in The Postcard Killings.
- BossLogic has imagined what Robert Pattinson's new Batsuit will look like with a Cap in The Batman.
- Many DC Comics fans believe Zoe Kravitz's Catwoman costume has been spotted on The Batman set, but it's not what many were expecting.
- After becoming part of the James Bond canon with her No Time to Die theme song, Grammy-winning artist Billie Eilish thinks she knows who should be the next james bond.
- Lucasfilm has begun development on a new Star Wars movie as the franchise moves away from the Skywalker saga.
- Justice League star Ben Affleck discusses his exit from The Batman, explaining he last his passion for it.
27 Feb 202026 Feb 202025 Feb 202024 Feb 202023 Feb 202021 Feb 202020 Feb 202019 Feb 202018 Feb 202017 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!