- The mythical Snyder Cut of Justice League is still a major topic and fans are lobbying hard for HBO Max to stream the director's original cut.
- HBO has released a new trailer for Bad Education, which stars Hugh Jackman and comes from director Cory Finley.
- We chat with Joe Gatto, Sal Vulcano, Brian Quinn and James Murray about Impractical Jokers: The Movie in our exclusive interview.
- It looks like the Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely were originally going to follow Nebula's comic storyline in Endgame.
- A promo image for Godzilla vs. Kong has made its way online from the New York Toy Fair offering a new look at the legendary monster.
- We're only 6 brief (hopefully) months away from getting to see Bill & Ted Face the Music in theaters.
- Mondo has revealed a new poster for The Mandalorian by Rory Kurtz featuring Baby Yoda.
- Robert Pattinson's stunt double is having a bit of trouble riding the Batcycle in the latest leaked set video from The Batman.
- Director Matt Reeves' latest social media post suggests that The Batman could be inspired by comic book arc Batman: Year One.
- Mikhail Villarreal stood in for Jared Leto in Birds of Prey and had most of the actor's tattoos, even though he was mostly obscured.
- Pretending I'm a Superman is an upcoming documentary focusing on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater video game series.
- Marvel has announced Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is getting the comic book treatment.
- Billie Eilish’s official James Bond theme ‘No Time To Die’ has gone straight in at Number One on this week’s Official Singles Chart and has landed the Bond franchise’s biggest ever opening week for one of its themes.
The news also means that the singer has scored her first UK Number One single.
Read more: Billie Eilish takes the stealth approach on Bond theme ‘No Time To Die’
The song, which was co-written and produced by Eilish and her brother Finneas,
- In addition to our first look at the new Batsuit in Matt Reeves' The Batman, we also have our first look at the Batcycle.
- Robert Pattinson's new Batsuit has finally been revealed in a group of images from Matt Reeves' The Batman.
- Jurassic Park star Sam Neill takes to social media to confirm his return to the franchise and how he is preparing for Jurassic World 3.
- A YouTube gamer has built a virtual replica of the Parasite house in The Sims 4.
Bong Joon-ho’s acclaimed film recently picked up four Oscars at the Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director for Bong.
Read more: Join the Bong Hive — a guide to Parasite director Bong Joon-ho’s films
YouTuber, gamer and architect Simkoongarchitect has created a scale recreation of the Park mansion depicted in Parasite inside the virtual world of The Sims 4.
The YouTuber has posted
- One of the stars of the recent video game adaptation Sonic the Hedgehog has already heard rumblings that Dwayne Johnson may be joining the sequel.
- Nicolas Cage's upcoming movie that finds the actor playing a version of himself will recreate some of his greatest hits.
- Donald Trump doesn' think a South Korean movie should win Best Picture and Neon Studios doesn't think our President can read.
- Tye Sheridan and Ana de Armas are compelling, but The Night Clerk falls easily apart.
- Joaquin Phoenix helped rescue a mother cow and her calf from a Los Angeles slaughterhouse two days after delivering a powerful speech at the Oscars which warned against “plundering” the planet’s natural resources.
Phoenix called for “the best of humanity” during his acceptance speech for Best Actor, which he won for his performance in the titular role in Joker, and also spoke about the plight of cows and their offspring.
Partnering with the animal rights group Farm
- Al Pacino has praised Eminem‘s live performance at the Oscars 2020.
The rapper performed ‘Lose Yourself’ during this year’s prize-giving event — although some viewers were left confused by the timing of the performance, given that there was no tangible link between this year’s Oscars and the rapper, nor the movie that the song featured in, 8 Mile.
Eminem later explained that he took up the invitation to perform ‘Lose Yourself’ at this year’s
- Kevin Hart has announced that he and Jason Statham are set to team up for a new movie, claiming that the film is “going to deliver on so many levels”.
The two actors have never before appeared together on the big screen.
Late last month, it was widely reported that Hart and Statham were in negotiations to co-star in the Sony action-comedy The Man From Toronto. Patrick Hughes, who directed The Hitman’s Bodyguard, is in the director’s chair, with production set to begin in
‘Parasite’ distributor responds to Donald Trump’s criticism of Oscars win: “Understandable, he can’t read”The distributors of Parasite have responded to Donald Trump after the US President hit out at the Oscars for awarding the film Best Picture.
The acclaimed movie, directed by Bong Joon-ho, made history earlier this month by becoming the first film not in English to win Best Picture. The darkly funny social satire also won awards for Best Director, Best Original Screenplay and Best International Feature Film.
Read more: Join the Bong Hive — a guide to Parasite director Bong Jo
- As February wraps up we look ahead ant what's coming to Disney Plus in March.
- Donald Trump has hit out at the Oscars for awarding the best picture honour to Parasite, because the history-making film is South Korean.
The US President asked a rally in Colorado: “How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” The response was a sea of boos from the crowd.
“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the
- The Police Academy reboot and another Ocean's installment may give HBO Max the kick they need.
- A new casting call in England may indicate that The Batman will have a Robin cameo at some point.
- The Joker star used a large portion of his Academy Awards speech to talk about the inhumane acts of the dairy industry.
- One review tore into John Krasinski's A Quiet Place, calling it socially regressive, amongst other things.
- Hostel director Eli Roth is directing a Borderlands movie for Lionsgate with producers Avi and Ari Arad on board.
- Pablo Escobar was one of the most successful and notorious drug lords of all time and Netflix is making a movie based on his Colombian zoo.
26 Feb 202025 Feb 202024 Feb 202023 Feb 202022 Feb 202020 Feb 202019 Feb 202018 Feb 202017 Feb 202016 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!