- More than two years after Justice League Ben Affleck is opening up about leaving The Batman behind.
- Hulu has released the first trailer for Big Time Adolecense, a new comedy starring Pete Davidson.
- We speak with Mr. McFeely actor David Newell, and Daniel Krell, who played Mr. Rogers' counterpart in A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
- Paramount Pictures is moving ahead with a reboot of The Saint which was previously made into a movie starring Val Kilmer in the 90s.
- Go deeper with A Star is Born and learn even more about this beloved Rock 'n' Roll love story.
- Director James Gunn reveals that Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn is returning in a big way in The Suicide Squad.
- A piece of concept art for video game movie Sonic the Hedgehog has surfaced showing the original design for the character fighting alongside Chris Evans.
- Blumhouse head Jason Blum says Halloween Kills is big, which means we could be in for something different with the franchise.
- Zoe Kravitz found getting the role of Catwoman a little scary, but she plans to forget the opinionated fanbase and make the role her own.
- James Gunn reveals that The Suicide Squad has his favorite script of any movie he's made so far.
- Martin Scorsese's upcoming Killers of the Flower Moon starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro will be the legendary director's first-ever western.
- A new report claims to have gotten ahold of the character descriptions and general story details for the upcoming sequel Shrunk.
- Fans of both the recent and the older Planet of the Apes movies have taken to social media to air their grievances over another reboot.
- Tom Holland has said he will be taking a break from Instagram to focus on himself away from social media.
The Spider-Man actor told E! News, “I don’t have Instagram right now, I just had to get away from it and take a break.
Read more: Marvel Cinematic Universe phase four: everything we know so far
“It was taking over my life, and I was becoming obsessed by it,” said Holland. “Like, ‘How many likes did I get?’ and ‘What did people sa
- A trending theory regarding the John Wick franchise suggests that the movies each represent one of the stages of grief.
- Disney's Avengers Campus expansion at California Adventure needs actors to play Black Widow, Captain America and more.
- The Batman composer Michael Giacchino has taken the fight to social media in defense of the recent costume reveal.
- The Lighthouse fans want Robert Pattinson and Willem Dafoe to reunite as Batman and the Joker in The Batman.
- A video from the set of Venom 2 shows Woody Harrelson as Cetus Kasady, seemingly about to transform into Carnage.
- Jim Carrey has spoken about the initial backlash against the Sonic character design, dubbing it a good thing.
When the first trailer for the now-released live-action film was released fans were quick to criticise details of Sonic’s appearance, including the size of his eyes and prominence of his teeth.
Read more: Sonic the Hedgehog review: revamped video game flick is a messy but enjoyable tribute to the ’90s
The actor plays the film’s antagonist Dr Robotnik, and has now c
- Actress and activist Rose McGowan, whose revelations about Harvey Weinstein sparked the #MeToo movement, has expressed regret over her past comments on Natalie Portman’s Oscars dress.
The garment, which had the names of several snubbed female filmmakers embroidered onto the fabric, was intended to highlight the lack of women nominated in certain categories, including Best Director.
McGowan subsequently criticised Portman for the stunt, calling the dress “deeply offensive” and a
- A returning Keanu Reeves and Carrie Ann Moss are spotted filming a motorcycle sequence for the upcoming sci-fi action sequel The Matrix 4.
- Every critter and setting in Harrison Ford's new advengture movie is lamentably fake, making Call of the Wild completely unconvincing.
- Martin Scorsese has been the subject of a Twitter-wide frenzy following a viral tweet summarising his films.
The tweet, by MSNBC producer Andrew Paul Joyce, claims to describe “80% of Scorsese movies” with mentions of familiar doo-wop music, nostalgic voiceovers and other gangster movie tropes.80% of Scorsese movies
*doo wop music plays* shoo bob shoo bob
VOICE OVER: In the old neighborhood things had a way of gettin done
*3 hours of transition shots of people loading things on truck
- Leigh Whannell has given John Carpenter fans an update on his upcoming remake of Escape from New York.
The Saw writer announced initial plans last year to write the reboot, after confirming his gig as writer-director of The Invisible Man (in cinemas 28 February), and has now shared further news with ComicBook.com.
Read more: Nicolas Cage: “I’m not nostalgic about my early work”
“It’s funny, I’ve been so busy working on this film where I hav
- The Spider-Man connection to Venom 2 and Morbius is undeniable this time around, which is far different from the first Venom installment.
23 Feb 202022 Feb 202021 Feb 202020 Feb 202019 Feb 202017 Feb 202016 Feb 202015 Feb 202014 Feb 202013 Feb 2020
Follow @NewslockMovies on Twitter!