- Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich., weighs in on the backlash over Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Cali., and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., hugging at the end of the Supreme Court confirmation hearing.
- "We’ll see if it happens"
- There's a new Party Royale event coming on Halloween
- First Amendment protections won't make a difference if we don't have a culture of free expression among young people.
- Japan's new prime minister pledged Wednesday to help Southeast Asian nations increase their maritime security capabilities, as he used his first overseas trip as leader to push his country's vision for greater international cooperation to counter China's influence in the region.Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, speaking in the Indonesian capital, also took a thinly veiled dig at China's activities in the disputed South China Sea, where it has built and militarized manmade islands and is pressing it
TikTok explicitly calls out white nationalism, white genocide theory, and male supremacy as hate speechBig Tech platforms are rushing to update policies and try and stem a flood of hate speech.
USPS told its postal police officers to stand down, igniting concerns about mail-in ballot security and sparking another lawsuit against the agencyThe USPS has become a flashpoint in the upcoming elections under the leadership of Trump ally Louis DeJoy, who has made major changes.
- What started out as an evening of flirting with a woman at a Broward casino ended with him being drugged and robbed, deputies said.
- Spin-off movies based on Fast and Furious characters are currently in development
- India on Wednesday returned a Chinese soldier detained after straying across a disputed border where the two countries have clashed in recent months, China's army announced.
- Guillén's family will receive Army benefits, such as allowances, compensation for expenses, life insurance and a funeral with full military honors.
- The Trafalgar Group's Robert Cahaly explains his election poll outlook on 'Hannity.'
Trump's business appears to have cut Matt Gaetz a RNC hotel discount that went unreported to the FECCorporate contributions to candidates are illegal under federal election law, and Gaetz did not report any discount
Retired Navy SEAL William McRaven says bin Laden conspiracy theory Trump boosted is as 'crazy' as denying the moon landing"By promoting this crazy conspiracy theory, you really disrespected those guys that went on the mission," McRaven said to CNN on Tuesday.
- Ron Howard is set to executive produce the Willow series adaptation
- Venezuela plans to vaccinate citizens with Russian and Chinese coronavirus vaccines, which could arrive in the South American nation in December or January, President Nicolas Maduro said on Tuesday."It has been announced that the completed Russian and Chinese vaccines should arrive by December, January, December-January, and we are going to start vaccination," Maduro said during a live broadcast on state television.The country received a first batch of the Russian "Sputnik-V" coronavirus vaccine
- He campaigned against Vice President Joe Biden, but former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is backing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.Steele, a lifelong Republican, joined The Lincoln Project in August as a senior adviser, and in a new ad released by the anti-Trump group on Tuesday, Steele officially endorsed Biden for president.The video begins with Steele discussing a plot in 1861 to assassinate President-elect Abraham Lincoln on his way to the inauguration. Tha
GMC just revealed the all-new Hummer EV, a 1,000-horsepower electric pickup to take on the Tesla Cybertruck — take a closer lookGMC just showed off its new electric pickup that'll take on Tesla's Cybertruck, Rivian's R1T, and Ford's battery-powered F-150.
- “There seems to be some confusion about what a purple pumpkin really means”
- Another day, another Trump enemy. This time it’s 60 Minutes and CBS reporter Leslie Stahl
- Anil Hebbar, who lost 10 friends to coronavirus, is taking part in Oxford University's vaccine trials.
- A NASA spacecraft descended to an asteroid on Tuesday and momentarily touched the surface to collect cosmic rubble for return to Earth.
- Seven auto companies have plans to roll out new battery-powered pickup trucks over the next two years, aiming to cash in on a popular and lucrative market for expensive vehicles.General Motors is among them, and on Tuesday its GMC brand introduced a new electric Hummer pickup, with a high-end version due in showrooms sometime in the fall of next year.The Hummer will be joined by crosstown rival Ford's electric F-150, Tesla's Cybertruck and pickups from four startup companies.
- Erin Griffin of St. Louis says her mother and two great uncles died, while herself and four other family members fell ill and recovered.
- Follow the latest updates
- A claim addressing the double standard for consideration of the two presidents' Supreme Court nominees was correct on substance, off on timing.
- "Cutting-edge hairstyles" is a next-gen feature I didn't know I needed
- An effective and cheap rapid coronavirus test could be almost as good as a vaccine, experts say
A NASA spacecraft just landed on an asteroid to suck up rocky dust to bring back to Earth. Here's how the mission works.NASA's Osiris-Rex could find ingredients for life on an asteroid that might crash into Earth. But the spacecraft must survive a tricky touch-and-go.
- A Miami police officer will face disciplinary action after he wore, while in uniform, a "Trump 2020" mask to an early voting site.Steve Simeonidis, chairman of the Miami-Dade Democrats, tweeted a photo of the masked officer on Tuesday. Simeonidis called this an "egregious form of voter intimidation" and "a crime."Miami Mayor Francis Suarez said the officer was at the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in downtown Miami to cast his ballot, and he violated departmental policy by wearing political
Follow @Newslockergames on Twitter!