- An all-girls school fights back against New York Gov. Cuomo’s 'crusade' against the Jewish community; The Becket Fund Executive Director Montse Alvarado explains on ‘Fox & Friends Weekend.’
- This new Cyberpunk 2077 ad is *breathtaking*
- Roll the dice
- President Trump made a fateful decision last week to return to holding mass rallies despite warnings from health officials about doing so during a pandemic.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light subclasses are "trying to get back to the feeling of Destiny 1," Luke Smith saysIf the Stasis trees seemed familiar, well, that's the idea
- TidalWave is telling the life story of Kamala Harris in comic book form
- Downing Street has been forced to remind ministers to wear face masks after the Health Secretary was caught travelling in a chauffeur-driven car without one. Matt Hancock, who has been a keen advocate of face coverings, was spotted without a mask while travelling in a ministerial car to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) on Monday. Number 10 has since reminded ministers that they must wear masks when travelling as passengers in cars, adding that masks were available in all ministeri
A secret identity, hid in an overhead plane bin and potentially the first First Lady to work: Everything you need to know about Jill BidenEducator says she wants to keep on teaching if Joe Biden beats Donald Trump
Aeroflot Airlines crew members helped smuggle $50 million worth of stolen iPads, iPhones, and more into Russia, a government investigation has foundThe Department of State has revoked 113 visas of Aeroflot employees in connection to the smuggling scheme.
6 Russians charged over most 'destructive series of computer attacks ever attributed to a single group'The Department of Justice has announced charges against six Russian intelligence officers in connection with a series of majorly "disruptive and destructive" cyberattacks.The DOJ on Monday said that a federal grand jury had indicted six Russian computer hackers, officers of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), for their role in a series of "computer intrusions and attacks" conducted from 2015 through 2019 "for the strategic benefit of Russia." This allegedly included malware attacks
The US has charged 6 Russian hackers for a string of 'destructive' cyberattacks that targeted elections, shut down hospitals, and crippled a power gridThe six Russians are accused of comprising Sandworm, a Russian hacking collective that has wreaked havoc internationally but avoided prosecution.
The US charged 6 Russian hackers with a string of 'destructive' cyberattacks that shut down hospitals in Pennsylvania, crippled Ukraine's power grid, and targeted the Olympics and French electionsThe six Russians are accused of comprising Sandworm, a Russian hacking collective that has wreaked havoc internationally but avoided prosecution.
- In a lengthy digression during his rally in Carson City, Nev., on Sunday, President Trump claimed that Americans have to “flush their toilet 15 times” due to restrictions on water usage.
- Watch the trailer for the Call of Duty Halloween event right here
- UCS and Lunar were DC's surprise replacement for Diamond this spring but now UCS and DC are parting ways in 2021
- Clever asks experts how to help us get through election day—and beyond
- Marvel Unlimited has reduced the turnaround time it takes for new comics to reach the streaming service
Yahoo News/YouGov poll: The tide turns against Trump as Biden surges to his largest-ever lead among likely votersWith only two weeks left until Election Day, Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump has widened to 11 percentage points — Biden’s biggest margin among likely voters in any Yahoo News/YouGov poll to date.Biden’s lead, which is identical among registered voters, has grown by 3 points since last week’s Yahoo News/YouGov poll.
- Brian Wilson and Al Jardine, both Beach Boys founding members, had "nothing to do with the Trump benefit" that Mike Love played in Orange County.
- In addition to providing a history lesson, these 10 trails pass through rural areas, making them perfect for road trips and socially-distant outings.
- Bungie explains the 'vaults' behind its three-year plan
- Seven years and hundreds of games
- via gameinformer.comClick here to watch embedded mediaPublisher: Supergiant GamesDeveloper: Supergiant GamesRelease: September 17, 2020Platform: Switch, PCHades is the game that everyone is talking about, and for good reason. This dungeon crawler adventure has a stunning art style, fluid combat, and characters that you can't help but to drool over. The fact that you can romance some of those thirsty-inducing characters doesn't help that drool factor, but it makes us pretty happy nonetheless. For those looking to ba
- The massive design of a cat was found at the UNESCO heritage site known as Nazca Lines which features thousands of drawings scratched into the ground.
- The first stage in Marvel's awareness campaign for the inaugural Stormbreakers
- With weeks left in office, Miami-Dade’s mayor and commissioners are pushing a quick vote to spend up to $14 million as an advance payment on a monorail system between Miami and Miami Beach that could cost the government about $60 million a year.
- 2 Christmas 2 Chronicles
- Konami's demo will unfortunately be left on the PS4
- French police on Monday launched a series of raids targeting Islamist networks three days after the beheading of a history teacher who had shown his pupils a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed.
- On a campaign call Monday morning, Trump repeatedly insulted the country's top infectious disease expert.
Follow @Newslockergames on Twitter!