- These will surely sell out soon, so don't miss your chance to bag a spare PS5 contoller
- You'll be zipping around Verdansk in no time at all
- Seoul said the man was shot dead and set alight while allegedly trying to defect to the North.
- Screaming sideways through the long, arcing bends of Snow Mountain Sprint, my front tires flirted incessantly with the densely packed snow at the side of the road, but such is the precision of the controls that they never so much as kissed. My first few events in arcade racer Inertial Drift were joyfully effortless, as I threw my car sideways around corner after corner. It makes a great first impression, but beyond the initial rush of unadulterated, high-speed thrills, it soon reveals itself to
- Democrats accuse Republicans of being hypocrites in the issue of the vacant seat on the Supreme Court, but it is Democrats are are full of hypocrisy.
- An experimental coronavirus vaccine developed by China's Clover Biopharmaceuticals appeared to be safe and able to trigger immune responses in animal tests, researchers have said.The result of the study on monkeys comes months after Clover began an early stage human trial in Australia in June, as global drug makers race to develop a safe and effective vaccine that can protect people from the COVID-19 pandemic that has killed nearly 1 million people.Clover's vaccine candidate, which is partly fun
- Australian school student Ambrose Hayes, 15, rode on a protest barge in Sydney Harbour on Friday holding a huge yellow banner demanding "No Gas" as part of a global climate rally calling forgreater action from world leaders.Hayes protest is part of some 500 climate events planned across Australia as part of "Fridays for Future" movement that was made famous by Swedish student Greta Thunberg.The students argue the Environment Minister Susan Ley has a duty of care to protect them from climate chan
Amy McGrath, Mitch McConnell's Senate opponent, demands that Kentucky's AG release the full grand jury report that led to no charges for Breonna Taylor's killing"Let's have a transparent investigation," she said. "In the meantime, let's focus on making sure we elect leaders who will work for change."
- Amazon has a few more PS5 pre-orders to sell this morning.
- After a decades-long quest to become premier, Mr Anwar may finally rise to the top job.
- On Friday, health officials reported 7,212 new cases, the highest daily surge since June.Iditarod CEO Rob Urbach says getting mushers from one checkpoint to another along the 1,000-mile trail in Alaska is the easy part.
- A cannabis 'garden' sprouting next to Mexico's Senate building has become a smoker's paradise, with Mexican stoners lighting up joints without fear of arrest.The cannabis seeds sowed in a plaza by Mexico's Senate by pro-marijuana activists in February have mushroomed into strikingly large plants, and become symbolic of a drive to legalize marijuana in a nation riven by drugs-related violence."Being able to smoke here (in the garden) in freedom is very important to me," said Marco Flores, a baris
A voting advocacy group recorded over 40,000 new voter registrations in the 2 days after the death of Ruth Bader GinsburgVote.org saw a 68% increase in voter registration the Saturday and Sunday following Ginsburg's death compared to the prior Saturday and Sunday.
- During Tokyo Game Show Online
- "Halloween just wouldn't be complete without Creepshow"
- China was America’s whipping boy again this week. President Trump used his United Nations General Assembly speech to accuse and to threaten Beijing for its role in covering up the early stages of the pandemic. He said that the U.N. “must hold China accountable for their actions.”
- The Pentagon is weighing a dramatically different fleet that relies heavily on unmanned ships and submarines.
- United Airlines has rescheduled one of its flights after a Jewish customer expressed concern about missing the flight due to Yom Kippur.
Fact check: 'Kingdom of God' comment by SCOTUS contender Amy Coney Barrett is missing context in memeA 2006 remark about the "Kingdom of God" is missing context in a meme that also falsely attributes views on ending separation of church and state.
- 'The Story' panel debates which candidate is better for America on the economy, coronavirus
Coronavirus updates: Pac-12 football returns; Cuomo says New York will review vaccines approved by feds; fears of a second wave in EuropeNew York will conduct a review of any coronavirus vaccines approved by the federal government. Study says virus has mutated. Latest COVID news.
- Amazon announced its foray into cloud video game streaming today with Luna, a new service that will let users stream games directly from their internet-connected device. It’s similar to services like Google’s Stadia and Microsoft xCloud, and IGN learned additional details in a media Q&A following the announcement.Like similar services from Google and Microsoft, Amazon Luna is a cloud gaming service where, for a monthly subscription, users can stream and play games directly on the
- An imported brand of wood ear mushrooms — also called dried fungus, black fungus or kikurage — got recalled after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention traced a 10-state salmonella outbreak to them.
- Electoral victories with popular vote losses happened only four times in US history – twice within the last 20 years
- Here, The Associated Press takes the opposite approach and spotlights some thoughts you might not have heard — the voices of leaders speaking at the first all-virtual U.N. General Assembly leaders meeting who might not have captured the headlines and the airtime on Thursday, the third day of the 2020 debate.“It is beyond the shadow of doubt that the United Nations remains more relevant now than it was 75 years ago.”
- via politico.comThe president has recently disparaged Fox News polling after a number of polls showed Biden leading in key states.
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Thursday said he will soon resume talks with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) about another coronavirus relief package.Mnuchin told the Senate Banking Committee that he has "probably spoken to Speaker Pelosi 15 or 20 times in the last few days" on a continuing resolution to extend government funding, and "we've agreed to continue to have discussions about the CARES Act." He also asked Congress to give him the authority to distribute $130 billion in unuse
- Democrat Amy McGrath called for fundamental change to combat “systemic racism" as the Senate candidate met Thursday with some of the Kentucky protesters seething over a grand jury's decision not to charge officers in the killing of Breonna Taylor.Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, her Republican opponent, said peaceful protests offer a way to honor Taylor's memory.
- President Trump not committing to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses brought a swift response from Pennsylvania officials. KDKA's Jon Delano has more.
As the next generation of game consoles ramps up, it means we’re nearing the end of the Xbox One era - so we thought it was high time to take a fresh look back at its vast library of games and narrow down our favorites. This list was compiled by the entire IGN content team and – after plenty of internal debate – represents what we believe to be the very best that the X
Follow @Newslockergames on Twitter!