White Paw Plush Toy For Dogs – Make your pup your new drinking buddy!
THE DOG TOY OF 2020 – Plush dog toys that look like White-Claws! Never drink alone again. Make your pup your new drinking buddy! 2 PACK with Black Cherry and Natural Lime to keep your pup in the zone.SQUEAKER INSIDE – Your Pup’s favorite new squeaky dog toy! Keep them entertained and busy for hours so you can sit back and drink a hard seltzer for yourself!
UNIQUE & FUN GIFT – These funny
- Opera for Android version 60 and Opera for desktop version 71 have launched in India. The new versions use QR code scanning to establish connection to easily sync files across devices.
- Looks like one of the biggest sales events of the year will be October 13 in 2020
- Google is discontinuing paid Chrome extensions; developers looking to monetize their extensions can no longer do so via Chrome Web Store payments. Google had temporarily suspended paid extensions earlier this year, and now announced that it would be making this change permanent.
- Amazon, the world's biggest online retailer, announced the launch of a climate-friendly program on Wednesday to help customers shop for sustainable products, as part of its commitment to be net carbon neutral by 2040.
- Huawei said on Wednesday its supply chain was under attack from the United States and called on Washington to reconsider its trade restrictions which were hurting suppliers globally.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC is the latest entrant in the Snapdragon 7 series of mobile processors. It comes with 5G support for Sub-6 and mmWave, SA and NSA, and global 5G banding. It is an octa-core processor that uses the Qualcomm Kryo 570 CPU based on 8nm architecture.
- Android 11 has debuted on Android TV just a couple of weeks after the latest Android version arrived for smartphones. The new release brings key Android 11 features that were originally provided to mobile users along with some updates tailored specifically for smart TVs. It carries enhanced memory management to deliver a smoother experience on Android TV-based models.
- India's potential plan to compel companies to do a secondary listing on an Indian stock exchange if they opt to first list on an overseas bourse would unfairly penalise Indian firms, according to a senior executive at fin-tech company Paytm.
- Mi 10T series of smartphones will be launched on September 30 through a virtual event, Xiaomi announced through a tweet. The Mi 10T series has been in the news for the past several weeks and now finally, the leaks and rumours will be laid to rest next week.
- Moto E7 Plus is the latest in the budget-friendly E-series and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. It also features a 48-megapixel primary camera that isn't very common at this price. Here are my fist impressions of the device.
- Italy-based eyewear conglomerate Luxottica has reportedly been hit with a ransomware attack. The company says that no consumer data has been stolen in the cyberattack and things are now returning to normal.
- Sony's shares slid as much as two percent in Tokyo trade on Wednesday after Microsoft said it would buy the parent of games publisher Bethesda Softworks, in a deal to bolster its games slate as it eyes cloud gaming expansion.
- US President Donald Trump will meet on Wednesday with state attorneys general about removing a liability shield protecting social media companies while the Justice Department holds a call with state officials to discuss the investigation into Alphabet's Google
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G could be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. The source code of the smartphone on Geekbench, as spotted by a publication, shows a configuration that matches with the recently released Snapdragon 750G SoC.
Rogue One Prequel Series Taps Black Mirror’s Toby Haynes as New Director, Begins Filming in October: ReportThe Rogue One Cassian Andor prequel series has found a new director in Toby Haynes, who replaces showrunner Tony Gilroy at the helm. This is reportedly happening due to travel restrictions in place due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- TikTok says a video of a man apparently dying by suicide that circulated on its platform was spread deliberately by a group of users working together.
- Moto E7 Plus has been launched in India as the latest affordable smartphone by Motorola. The new model comes with dual rear cameras and a waterdrop-style display notch. The Moto E7 Plus also comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC as well as packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- Residents of a village in Wales kept losing their broadband connections at the same time every day. The cause? One resident's aging television set.
- Musk, who frequently launches new products in attention-grabbing, show-like announcements, has fueled expectations for Battery Day over the past months, in April calling the event "one of the most exciting days in Tesla's history."
- The most widely followed accounts and pages were in the Philippines, where they shared content supporting China's actions in the contested South China Sea and President Rodrigo Duterte.
- Apple Inc said some of its users were experiencing problems while accessing certain services, including the App Store, Apple Music and TV+ streaming service.
- Panasonic has launched five new audio products in India, with prices starting at Rs. 899. The new product range included wired and wireless headphones, including the HTX90 wireless active noise cancelling headphones for Rs. 14,999.
- Vivo Watch has been launched in China and is the first smartwatch by the company. It has a round dial and comes in two sizes – 42mm and 46mm. The Vivo Watch boasts of a stainless steel body with a brushed ceramic bezel that gives it a premium look.
- OnePlus 8T has been confirmed to come equipped with a 6.55-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate. The company CEO Pete Lau confirmed to a publication that it will be the first time that the company has used a 2.5D flexible panel on the OnePlus 8T.
- Tesla has posted a couple of videos showing its new Model S Plaid car humming around the Laguna Seca Raceway at high speed.
- Google Pixel 5 is expected to be launched at the tech giant’s hardware event later this month. The price and full specifications of the upcoming 5G phone have reportedly been tipped, hinting at an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, an OLED hole-punch display, and reverse wireless charging.
- Supergirl will soon be ending. Warner Bros. Television, Berlanti Productions, and The CW have announced that Supergirl season 6 — it premieres in 2021 on Zee Café in India — will be the DC series’ final season. Supergirl will be the second Arrowverse TV show to end.
- Investors slashed $50 billion (roughly Rs. 3,67,734 crores) from Tesla Inc's market value on Tuesday despite CEO Elon Musk's promise to cut electric vehicle costs so radically that a $25,000 (roughly Rs. 18.4 lakhs) car that drives itself will be possible, but not for at least three years.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!