Vi Brings Rs. 351 Prepaid Recharge Plan With 100GB High-Speed Data, Updates Availability of Rs. 29 PlanVi, formerly known as Vodafone Idea, has expanded its prepaid portfolio with the launch of the Rs. 351 recharge plan. Alongside the Rs. 351 Vi plan, the telecom operator has widened the reach of its Rs. 29 prepaid recharge plan that debuted specifically in the Delhi circle as an “AllRounder” pack in May.
- Microsoft Corp said that it would acquire ZeniMax Media for $7.5 billion in cash, strengthening its Xbox video game offering with the studio behind titles such as Fallout and the Doom reboot. The deal comes more than a week after Microsoft's failed bid for short video app TikTok's US assets. TikTok has currently structured the deal as a partnership with Oracle and Walmart rather than an outright sale.
- via gizmodo.comFisheye lenses make for some cool photos, but their most distinctive feature is that the glass is curved. The need for multiple bits of curved glass makes fisheye lenses both bulky and expensive. However, engineers at MIT and the University of Massachusetts at Lowell have figured out a way to make a fisheye lens …Read more...
- The US Commerce Department said on Monday it will challenge an order issued Sunday by a US judge that blocked the department's order requiring Apple and Google to remove WeChat from their US app stores.
- Microsoft said on Monday it would acquire ZeniMax Media for $7.5 billion (Rs. 55,223 crores) in cash, strengthening its Xbox video game offering with the studio behind titles such as Fallout and the Doom reboot.
- Google Pay on Monday announced the rollout of tokenisation across its platform that will enable users to safely transact with their debit or credit cards.
- Microsoft announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Bethesda Softworks.
- Apple’s new smartwatches have a lot in common, but there are also some key differences. Here’s a breakdown of the two, and which one is best for you.
Realme UI 2.0 Unveiled With Customisable Features and Dark Modes, Rollout to Start With Realme X50 ProRealme unveiled the Android-11-based Realme UI 2.0, which has features such as Dual Mode Music Share, customisable notification bar colours, and dark modes. Realme X50 Pro will be the first phone to receive the update.
- OnePlus shows no sign of stopping its successive release of great phones. The OnePlus 8T will arrive on October 14 — and we know a lot about it already.
- OnePlus Nord smartphones are getting unwanted factory resets at random, according to multiple user posts on the OnePlus forums. The issue is not restricted to any specific region and appears to take place arbitrarily. This also resulted in the users losing their data following the reset.
- The first Apple Silicon MacBook is due out by the end of 2020. What should you expect? We have rounded up everything you need to know about Apple’s new laptops.
- After a fresh round of funding, Dendra Systems is ready to unleash its drone reforestation squad on the world. But is it too little, too late?
- With solid sound and a great fit, these monitors are for audiophiles.
- OnePlus 8T launch in India is set for October 14, the Chinese company announced through a press note on Monday. The new development comes just after Amazon suggested the release date of the next-generation OnePlus smartphone through the terms and conditions of its contest.
- The European Space Agency (ESA) has created a global infrared mosaic of the surface of Saturn’s moon Enceladus. The mosaic was created using a complete dataset from the Casini spacecraft that orbited Saturn and its moons between 2004 and 2017. Cassini’s mission ended after the spacecraft was intentionally sent into the atmosphere of the planet. Despite the mission ending three … Continue reading
- The need for larger rechargeable batteries and more energy storage for 5G technology is expected to significantly boost demand for cobalt over coming years and potentially pit the sector against electric vehicle makers.
- OnePlus will reveal its newest smartphone on October 14, the company has confirmed, with the OnePlus 8T set to give the company a fresh flagship. The event – using the tagline “Ultra Stops at Nothing” – will see OnePlus replace its OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro handsets, which proved to be hits among reviewers and users alike when they … Continue reading
- Infinix Hot 10 has been launched in Pakistan. It boasts of impressive specifications such as a quad-core processor, quad rear camera setup, large fullscreen display with a hole-punch design, and a large battery as well.
- Things are not starting well for the PlayStation 5 and the superstitious might think of recent events as an omen. From debates around its design to some rather disappointing news about some of its capabilities as well as launch titles, the PS5 seems to already be surrounded by not so positive chatter even before it formally launches. The latest is … Continue reading
- Facebook is launching a new initiative this week to encourage Americans to vote in the upcoming presidential election, the latest effort by the social network to prove it is a responsible player on the Internet.
- US app maker Blix on Monday took its fight against Apple to Europe as it laid out its grievances against the iPhone maker to EU antitrust chief Margrethe Vestager, saying that Apple is not playing fair.
Asus ExpertBook Range of Laptops, AsusPro ExpertCenter Series of Desktop PCs, All-in-One PCs Launched in IndiaAsus has launched a series of laptops and desktop PCs in India, under the brand umbrella of ExpertBook and ExpertCenter. Designed to meet the needs of business and professional users in the country, the new lineup comprises the ExpertBook B9, ExpertBook P2, and ExpertBook P1 series of laptops, along with AsusPro ExperCenter D3, ExpertCenter D6, and ExpertCenter D8 des...
- China's ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing and electric vehicle maker BYD plan to launch this year a test batch of a vehicle they have designed for ride-hailing services, a person familiar with the matter said.
- The Swedish Space Corporation (SSC) has had a contract allowing Beijing access to the satellite antenna at the ground station since at least 2011. It is located next to an SSC satellite station primarily used by the United States and its agencies, including NASA.
- The Mandalorian special-edition Polaroid Now uses colors inspired by The Mandalorian's armor, and is designed for pairing with Baby Yoda film.
- Vivo V20 Pro and Vivo V20 have been launched at an event in Thailand. Both new Vivo V-series phones come with triple rear cameras. In the new series, the Vivo V20 Pro comes with a dual selfie camera setup at the front and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- US electric-truck maker Nikola Corp's founder Trevor Milton has stepped down as executive chairman, the company said on Sunday, as it battles allegations from a short-seller that it misled investors and automakers.
- Volocopter is one of a fleet of startups developing battery-powered aircraft and, with full certification for its air taxi still a few years away, it wants to put its VoloDrone to work sooner.
- One of the coolest features of Tesla cars is the Autopilot function that allows the vehicle to handle many driving functions as long as the driver is attentive. Tesla has recently reintroduced the Enhanced Autopilot option, which is a cheaper alternative to the Full Self-Driving package for existing owners. Tesla driver assistance options have been changed several times over the … Continue reading
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!