- via independent.ieTop gadgets to help you through life at college Independent.ie
- Google has introduced a new ‘Hold for Me’ feature on Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G phones enabling users to use their time productively, while waiting on call for a customer support representative.Called ‘Hold for Me’, this feature does the waiting for the user and notifies them when a representative finally comes on the call.
Twitter Removes 130 Accounts Linked to Iran Trying to Disrupt Public Conversation During Trump-Biden DebateTwitter said on Wednesday it had removed 130 accounts, as they were attempting to disrupt the public conversation during the first US presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.
- Pixel 4a will be launched in India on October 17 and will go on sale via Flipkart, Google has announced on Twitter. The phone was originally unveiled in early August as a successor to the Pixel 3a that debuted in May last year.
- Reliance Industries and Reliance Retail announced on Wednesday that co-investors of Silver Lake will invest an additional Rs 1,875 crore into the company’s retail subsidiary.
- Facebook on Wednesday banned ads on its website and Instagram that claim widespread voting fraud, suggest US election results would be invalid, or attack any method of voting.
- Instagram on Wednesday started rolling out the option to connect Instagram direct messages with Messenger. It means that one can now send messages to Messenger people from Instagram, and the other way around.
- Ginny Weds Sunny, Arrow season 8, Serious Men, Star Trek: Discovery season 3, Hubie Halloween, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Trial of the Chicago 7, Fast & Furious Spy Racers: Season 2: Rio — the biggest movies and TV shows on Netflix India in October 2020.
- Redmi 9i smartphone will go on sale today at 12pm (noon). It will be available for purchase via Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and Xiaomi partner offline retailers.
- Google's Pixels have long been the go-to choice for tech enthusiasts, but were priced all wrong for a general audience. Now the Pixel 5 is priced to succeed.
- Now that the Chromecast with Google TV is here, Google is in a three-way race with Roku and Amazon for the best $50 streaming device. Which one should you buy?
- Floating Eyeball Candles – These eye-popping candles!These stunning eyeball floating candles will add a touch of horror to any Halloween table display. Each pack contains 3 floating candles with eyeball design width approx. 4 cm. Each candle has a burn time of approx. 2 hours.
The post Floating Eyeball Candles appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- via gizmodo.comTeenage Engineering has been quietly making some of the most exciting niche gadgets for about 15 years. Now, its latest offering is one of the weirdest concepts it’s ever produced. With the OB-4, the boutique electronics studio wants to make radio exciting again.Read more...
- The handheld console's lineup has amazing exclusives and indie games.
- These indie games can stand toe-to-toe with the biggest AAA titles out there.
- The Google Pixel 5 is here, and it's bound to be our new favorite camera phone. Keep it safe on your adventures with one of the best Google Pixel 5 cases.
- An update to the original Google Home, the Nest Audio speaker comes with a list of acoustic upgrades for a better music listening experience, apart from a slimmer profile.
- The Google Nest Audio is focused on making sure you're impressed by its audio quality thanks to upgrades under the hood that make it perfect for audiophiles.
- Chromecast with Google TV has been launched and brings a bunch of changes and improvements over the previous generation Chromecast. The new generation Chromecast is more akin to Amazon Fire TV or Roku as it brings an Android TV interface and not just the ability to cast media on your TV.
Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G With Dual Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 765G SoC Launched: Price, SpecificationsGoogle Pixel 5 has been launched as the tech giant’s 2020 flagship phone. The new Pixel phone comes alongside the Pixel 4a 5G that is a 5G version of the Pixel 4a. Both the new smartphones are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC and include Titan M security chip. The Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G both come with dual rear cameras as well as an 8-megapixel selfie came...
- via gadgetsnow.comThe New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday set a reference price of $7.25 per share for Palantir Technologies, valuing the data analytics company at a $15.8 billion ahead of its public market debut on Wednesday.
- via gadgetsnow.comGermany's network agency said on Wednesday it had awarded licences to build 677 megawatts (MW) of renewable power installations under the first so-called innovation tender that promotes combining generation and storage activities.
- Google has announced its latest and greatest devices, including the new Pixel 5, and a new Chromecast. Here's everything Google unveiled at its annual event.
- Protect your parcels this fall. Buy these smart video doorbells and ward off any porch pirates during the upcoming holiday season.
- Google has announced its new Chromecast streaming device, a $50 product featuring a physical remote, an Android TV operating system, and 4K/HDR support.
- Google's new Pixel 5 strays from the brand's historical pricing, but stays true to its legacy of providing amazing cameras and software.
- The Google Pixel 4a 5G has been announced and the big new feature is 5G connectivity. Here's what you need to know about the $499 phone and its other changes.
- A major focus of iOS 14 is privacy and helping you monitor and control access to your data. Here's how to use some of the new security features to stay safe.
- The U.K.’s Ministry of Defence is developing twin shotgun-toting drones that are able to fly indoors, as well as identify targets using machine vision.
- "The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the biggest, most feature-packed Android phone ever made," our reviewer said, and it can be yours for $200 off at Amazon
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!