- The Samsung Frame TV is a gorgeous piece of technology with an unbeatable Black Friday deal.
- A man allegedly lost Rs 89,000 while ordering for food online from a famous restaurant in Maharashtra's Aurangabad city, police said on Wednesday.
- Want to get Dad an amazing gift for the holidays? XGIMI has the best gifts for Dads of all kinds, and they're on sale!
- Microsoft is helping small businesses with the shift to remote and hybrid work with Teams Essentials, the first commercial stand-alone version of Teams.
- In the notes for Nvidia's latest driver release, the company confirmed the existence of the RTX 2060 Super. But that confirmation may have been a slip-up.
- Some Cyber Monday Chromebook deals are still available, including Walmart's $144 discount for the Acer Chromebook Spin 311 that brings its price down to $155.
- A group of hackers in Korea recorded and distributed photo and video files from the smart home security devices of over 700 apartment complexes.
- Foldable phones are the future. Here's why you should snap up the best one yet -- the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 -- today.
- Spotify 2021 Wrapped is now live, and is available to all users in India and around the globe. Spotify has also released trends to highlight top songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts in India and worldwide.
- Want to personalize your Nest Hub with Google Assistant phones? It's easy to add your photos and put them into rotation or cycle through professional images.
Honor 60, Honor 60 Pro Launched With 108-Megapixel Cameras, 66W Fast Charging: Price, SpecificationsHonor 60 and Honor 60 Pro have been launched in China, featuring 108-megapixel triple cameras and 4,800mAh batteries with support for 66W charging. Honor 60 is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G SoC while Honor 60 Pro is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G Plus SoC. The smartphones also come with AI-powered software features aimed at vloggers, according to the company.
- The Google Play Store is loaded with some terrific titles -- and some terrible ones. We've vetted all the options to bring you the best Android games around.
- Do you feel cynical about the metaverse, 5G, or both? Good, because there's plenty of hollowness to both.
- The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook seems like a lot more tablet than you're paying for, with an excellent OLED display that should cost more.
- Capstone Connected releases its Thin Cast smart mirror with touchscreen capabilities, Android OS, and dual speakers.
- Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain's addictive, touch-controlled brain teasers are begging for a mobile app.
Jailed Dark Web Marketplace Founder Ross Ulbricht to Auction NFT Artwork, Proceeds to Fund His Release EffortsSilk Road dark Web marketplace founder Ross Ulbricht is auctioning his NFT artwork. In a blog post, Ulbricht has said that he is using his artwork to show his story from being a toddler to finding himself behind bars at the age of 29. The proceeds will also be put to help other prisoners.
- IT spending in India is expected to touch USD 101.8 billion in 2022, up 7 per cent from this year, according to research firm Gartner.
- Facebook parent Meta's cryptocurrency head David Marcus has announced that he will be leaving the company at the end of the year.
- Ambrane has launched the Dots Tune TWS earbuds in India, priced at Rs. 2,199. They are rated at IPX4 for sweat and water resistance.
- Chinese cybersecurity giant Qihoo 360 has developed a monitoring system that lets government agencies and companies find secretive crypto mining operations that could be underway employing company resources.
- Following Xiaomi, Realme has entered the robot vacuum cleaner segment in India. Priced at Rs. 24,999, is the Realme Robot Vacuum Cleaner as good as the competition, and is it worth its price? Find out in this review.
- Motorola is tipped to have a new phone in the works that will feature an under-display selfie camera. Companies including Samsung, Xiaomi, and ZTE have embraced the under-display selfie camera technology in the recent past.
- The less expensive models sold out early, which gives you the chance to buy this advanced and usually much more costly unit at an entry-level price.
- You still have time to take advantage of some Cyber Monday gaming laptop deals, such as Walmart's $211 discount for the AMD Ryzen 5-powered Lenovo Legion 5.
- These incredible Cyber Monday TV deals at Best Buy are still going. Snap them up now while stocks last.
- Whether you want a fresh real tree, an artificial tree, or a potted living tree to plant in your yard, here's where you can buy online for fast delivery.
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch users are reporting charging issues. As per user reports on Reddit, a number of 16-inch MacBook Pro (2021) owners find that their MagSafe 3 connector sometimes fails to deliver the expected charge while the device is turned off and the lid is closed.
- Nothing's new Ear 1 Black Edition take the minimalist 'buds and give them a stealthy look, and we re-listen to them to see if they're still a great $99 buy.
Nothing Ear 1 Black Edition TWS Earphones Launched in India, Company to Accept Crypto Payments in Select MarketsNothing Ear 1 Black Edition TWS earbuds have been launched in India by the London-based company. The company says that the earbuds are now carbon neutral and that it will begin to accept cryptocurrency payments on its website in select countries.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!