- This Apple Watch SE Black Friday deal is truly remarkable and it's available at Amazon for a limited time only.
- Panasonic Lumix BS1H full-frame mirrorless camera has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 3,39,990. It packs a 24-megapixel full-frame sensor with Dual Native ISO to capture videos in up to 6K resolution. Aimed at professional filmmakers, videographers, and digital content creators, the camera can be used to capture videos for cinema/ documentary, live-streaming,...
- A solo Ethereum miner appears to have struck a jackpot of sorts after mining a single Ethereum block that netted them a reward that amounts to $540,000 (roughly Rs. 4 crore).
- WWE 2K22 will release on March 11 and feature Superstar Rey Mysterio as the cover star of both the Standard and Deluxe Edition. The much-awaited title will also feature a Career Showcase for Rey Mysterio, who is celebrating his 20th anniversary with WWE. WWE 2K22 will bring back the iconic GM Mode after 15 years, while the title will see the debut of a new MyFACTION m...
- Sling TV is finally available as a native app on Vizio televisions.
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G has been spotted on Chinese certification website TENAA ahead of its launch. The smartphone has been tipped to launch with an octa-core Exynos 1200 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of inbuilt storage. The smartphone was also spotted in live images as well as on TENAA, suggesting it will come with a 63-megapixel triple camera setup.
- Realme TechLife brand Dizo has launched its latest audio product, the Dizo Buds Z Pro true wireless earphones. Priced at Rs. 2,599 in India, the headset has active noise cancellation and app support. Is this the best budget true wireless headset you can buy right now? Find out in this review.
- Amazon and Flipkart, among other players have been invited for a joint discussion by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) on Thursday. The meeting will be aimed to discuss the ongoing issues around online trade in the country and make recommendations on the e-commerce policy. Reliance, Tata, and Facebook are among other companies that are invited for the conv...
- The US Senate Judiciary Committee is set to decide whether the full Senate should vote on two bills aimed at reining in tech giants like Google and Facebook.
- Microsoft stunned the gaming industry when it announced this week it would buy game publisher Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion (roughly Rs. 5,10,990 crore), a deal that would immediately make it a larger video-game company than Nintendo.
- Google has been distributing its focus among high potential and long-term fields of technology. Blockchain technology, that facilitates distributed computing and data storage solutions has emerged as a field of interest for the company.
- A Paris court ruled that Twitter must reveal its measures for fighting hate speech, in one of several cases thrashing out whether the French justice system has jurisdiction over the US social media giant.
- Amazon's recipe for the department store of the future includes algorithmic recommendations and what one corporate director called "a magic closet" in the fitting room.
- ByteDance, the owner of short video app TikTok, saw its total revenue grow by 70% year-on-year to around $58 billion in 2021, according to two people familiar with the matter, slower growth than a year earlier as China tightens its grip on big tech companies.
- As the world grapples with chip shortage, a team of researchers has demonstrated 99 per cent accuracy with silicon-based quantum computing, paving the way to build silicon-based quantum devices compatible with current semiconductor manufacturing technology.
- Samsung is reportedly gearing up to launch the Samsung Galaxy S22 series and Galaxy Tab S8 lineup in February. Ahead of the launch, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have reportedly been spotted on the NBTC website. Additionally, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra has been reportedly spotted on the company’s official website.
- Retail giant Walmart announced that it is now inviting select Indian sellers to apply to join Walmart Marketplace, a curated sellers community that serves more than 120 million US shoppers each month. The company said that its initiative expands on over 20 years of Walmart's engagement with Indian exporters.
- Scottish researchers have developed new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology based X-rays that can likely replace currently used PCR tests for detecting Covid-19 infections. It is hoped that the technology can eventually be used to help relieve strain on hard-pressed accident and emergency departments, particularly in countries where PCR tests are not readily available.
- Realme GT Neo 3 specifications have surfaced online, while a new Realme RMX3475 smartphone was spotted on TENAA, giving enthusiasts an idea what to expect from the company’s upcoming smartphones. Realme GT Neo 3 is tipped to launch with a MediaTek Dimensity 8000 SoC, and a 50-megapixel triple camera setup, while Realme RMX3475 is listed to feature an octa-core proce...
- Canon EOS R5 C hybrid camera has been launched in the US at a price of $4,499 (roughly Rs. 3,35,300). The full-frame camera can capture videos in up to 8K/60fps RAW cinematic quality. It packs a 45-megapixel full-frame CMOS imaging sensor paired with Digic X image processor.
- Fans got a first look at Hollywood actors Jared Leto and Anne Hathaway's transformation into disgraced WeWork couple Adam and Rebekah Neumann in a teaser for the Apple TV+ series 'WeCrashed'.
Apple No Longer Releasing Security Patches for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, Says Updating Older Versions Was ‘Temporary’iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are no longer getting any new security patches as Apple has reportedly confirmed that giving updates on the older software versions was of “temporary” nature. The move would help the company expand the base of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15.
- Nearly two years after the record-breaking success of Parasite, Oscar-winning director Bong Joon-ho seems to have found his next film which is expected to feature The Batman star Robert Pattinson.
UK Financial Watchdog Likely to Toughen Rules on Advertising High Risk Investments, Including CryptoThe Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK has invited public feedbacks on its proposals to strengthen risk warnings and ban inducements to invest in high-risk investment avenues, including the crypto sector. The financial whistle-blower plans to release its first draft of rules in the summer of this year.
- The upcoming iPhone SE model is said to come with similar design as the second-generation device. It may have a 4.7-inch retina HD display along with TouchID home button. It is expected to come powered by Apple’s A15 Bionic chipset and may run iOS 15 out-of-the box.
- Talks between India and Tesla over potential tax benefits are deadlocked as the government is not keen to give the company any breaks without a commitment to manufacture locally, people familiar with the discussions said.
- Opera's new browser is catered to cryptocurrency investors and will provide users with an easier way to browse decentralised apps, games and metaverse platforms without having to sign into specific wallets for every new tab.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Global Variant Design Suggested by Leaked Marketing Images, Specifications Also TippedRedmi Note 11 Pro was launched in China in October last year. The handset is now making its way to global markets. Ahead of the official launch, the marketing images and key specifications of the handset have surfaced online. The global variant of Redmi Note 11 Pro is tipped to feature a 120Hz display. The smartphone could pack a 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast chargin...
- Last week, Salinas, the owner of Banco Azteca SA bank engaged in a dispute with Mexican journalist Denise Dresser
- The Oslo-based group, which serves 172 million customers with roughly half its revenue generated in Asia and half in the Nordic region, last year announced a separate partnership with Alphabet Inc's Google Cloud.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!