- Bengaluru, Nov 23 (PTI) Technology company UST on Tuesday said it plans to double the number of employees at its Bengaluru centre to 12,000 in the next two years. The company announced that it has crossed the 6,000 employees mark here.
- As the world prepares for the Metaverse, Google's 'Project Starline', a technology project that would enable friends, families and coworkers to be together virtually, even when they're cities (or countries) apart, has revealed that it feels much closer to being in the same room with someone via a telepresence system than traditional video calls.
- Online food delivery platform Swiggy on Thursday announced to invest $700 million (over Rs 5,250 crore) in its express grocery delivery service Instamart that delivers groceries in 15-30 minutes -- at a crucial time when its closest rival Zomato discontinued its in-house grocery delivery services.
- Redmi 10 Prime (2022) has been tipped to launch in India. However, the launch timeline has not yet been tipped. There is also no information available on the specifications of the smartphone as of now. 2022 edition of Redmi 10 series is said to comprise Redmi 10 (2022) and Redmi 10 Prime (2022).
- Oppo has unveiled the global rollout plan for its Android 12 based ColorOS 12 for December 2021. The stable version will be rolled out in batches, so it may take some time for the update to reach all eligible Oppo handsets. Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G phone has started receiving the latest update.
Clubhouse Adds Support for 13 New Languages Including Bengali and Marathi, Rolls Out ‘Topics’ FeatureClubhouse has doubled the number of local languages it supports on the platform to 26 after a second rollout of 13 languages as part of its latest update. The audio-only social platform announced that it has added support for two new Indian languages, Bengali and Marathi. This brings the total number of Indian languages supported up to seven. Clubhouse has also rolled...
- This 55-inch TCL QLED Roku Smart TV Cyber Monday and Cyber Week deal is insane! Grab it while it lasts!
- This Cyber Monday smart TV deal is still live at Walmart, and drops the price of a Vizio 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV by nearly $100!
- The MSI Optix S272 gaming monitor, which features a 27-inch Full HD screen and a 144Hz refresh rate, is still available in Walmart's Cyber Monday monitor deals.
- Cyber Monday deals are also about small but helpful devices like the Roku Express, a streaming stick that adds access to the Roku platform to non-smart TVs.
- Apple on Thursday announced its 2021 App Store Awards and released the list of 15 best apps and games of the year across the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and the Apple TV. The iPhone maker also separately released its top apps and games on a regional basis.
- Missed all of the best Cyber Monday deals that just happened? Don't worry, because one of the best Cyber Monday TV deals is still around at Walmart.
- Redmi Note 10S has launched in India in a new 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The new variant is priced in India at Rs. 17,499.It will be available on Mi.com, Amazon India, and Mi Homes store. Launch offers include Rs. 1,000 instant discount with ICICI Bank credit cards and EMI.
- Chromebook stock has dried up but you can still buy a great model from Best Buy right now. Here's what to do.
- OnePlus RT could be priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant, as per a report. OnePlus may also launch a 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant at a lower price. OnePlus RT is said to be the rebranded version of the OnePlus 9RT that was launched in China in October.
- Google appears to be widely rolling out new features for YouTube on Chromecast. This includes a YouTube Homescreen and a Phone Remote.
Vivo S12 Pro Specifications Tipped to Include 108-Megapixel Triple Rear Camera, 50-Megapixel Selfie ShooterVivo S12 Pro renders have surfaced online, showing the smartphone sporting a curved display. The renders show the smartphone sporting a triple rear camera setup, which is tipped to feature a 108-megapixel primary camera. Vivo S12 Pro could also feature dual selfie cameras, featuring a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel sensor, according to a tipster, who s...
- Tesla Cyberquad for Kids was quietly launched, just in time for the festive season in the US. The Cyberquad for Kids is an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) that has a design inspired by the Tesla Cybertruck. It has a range of up to 15 miles (24 Km) in a single charge and is suitable for kids aged 8 or above.
Reddit Gets New Real-Time Features Including Live Voting and Comments Count, Typing Indicators, MoreReddit has added voting and comments count animations, typing and reading indicators, and new comment pill features on its platform. Users on iOS, Android, and the Web will be able to access the latest functionalities now.
- Hawkeye episode 3 teased a powerful heavy-set “Uncle” who’s related to Maya Lopez (Alaqua Cox). In the Marvel comics, that’s Wilson Fisk. Could this mean Vincent D’Onofrio is returning as Kingpin/ Wilson Fisk from Netflix-Marvel series Daredevil?
- iQoo Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021’s ‘The Grind’ tournament has started. It will see 32 teams compete for two weeks in the In-Game Qualifiers. The main iQoo Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 tournament will begin on December 16. Krafton is running in-game qualifiers alongside ‘The Grind’.
- YouTube Premium users are now getting a new listening controls feature. The feature is available for Android and iOS apps for now. It is said to have rolled out for US users.It offers controls to play and pause a video, go to the next one or switch back to the previous one.
- OnePlus is launching a new phone based on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, the company has announced. It has not yet revealed any particular model, but tipster Mukul Sharma claimed that the OnePlus 10 series will be the one based on the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
- The Russian President fears the risks that come with cryptocurrencies, which are decentralised and unregulated assets, capable of facilitating instant money transfers without geographical restrictions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced a slew of features and services to make technologies like machine learning more accessible and cost-effective, along with a new USD 10 million scholarship programme for careers in ML.
- Afterpay Ltd will delay a shareholder meet to approve Square Inc's $29-billion buyout of the Australian buy now, pay later leader, as the Jack Dorsey-led payment company awaits regulatory nod in Spain.
- Google has added new features to Android. With the update, when users log in to Google Photos from their Android devices, they will see a Memories collection with a curated selection of photos and videos from their past holidays and events. New widgets are also coming to YouTube Music, Google Play Books, and Google Photos apps on Android.
- Uber rides can now be booked via WhatsApp. With this integration, riders will no longer need to download or use the Uber app. Everything from user registration, booking a ride, and getting a trip receipt will be managed within the WhatsApp chat interface.
- For those looking to self-educate and also be entertained, Netflix is filled with integral and evocative cinema about the Black experience.
- Android Auto will soon be getting a bunch of new features where users will be able to send quick replies to messages using the in-car touchscreen. Furthermore, Google also mentions that Android Auto can be set to launch automatically and will come with the digital car key feature for certain BMW vehicles.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!