- After five years, Street Fighter 5 has finally reached its end. The road it traveled wasn't the smoothest, but its journey was an interesting one.
- Mission: Impossible fans will have to wait a little longer to watch Tom Cruise back in action. The actor's highly-anticipated movies Mission: Impossible 7 and Mission: Impossible 8 have been delayed again due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Saturn, the second-largest planet in the Solar System after Jupiter, has always attracted the attention of not just scientists but also amateur astronomers. Given the prominent rings around it, it is easily recognisable. But it has another outstanding feature: more than 60 moons.
- Micromax In Note 2 packs 4GB RAM. It has an internal storage capacity of 64GB. The smartphone is priced at Rs 13,490. It will be available at a special launch price of Rs 12,490 and will go on sale in the country on January 30.
- Vivo Y75 5G has been teased by the company, ahead of the launch of the upcoming smartphone. The smartphone is said to feature a MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC under the hood, paired with up to 8GB of RAM. Vivo is yet to reveal the specifications and the official launch date of the upcoming Vivo Y75 5G smartphone. The teaser shows a triple camera setup on the smartphone an...
- Google is reportedly updating its Camera and Lens apps to fix a bug that caused QR codes to be misread. The bug was experienced in Google Pixel smartphones running Android 12 as well as select OnePlus smartphones on Android 11 and Android 12. The issues have been fixed via a server-wide update for Google Lens and an update patch on Google Play store for the Camera app...
- Google has introduced a text watermark feature for Google Docs. It is expected to be made widely available in the coming weeks.
- Vodafone Idea MD and CEO Ravinder Takkar during the earnings call said that the minimum price of Rs 99 set by the company for about a month long service is not an expensive proposition for those who are using 4G services.
- Exactly a month after it was launched, NASA's James Webb Space Telescope has reached a position in space from where it will quietly observe the many intriguing events of the cosmos.
Micromax In Note 2 With Quad Rear Cameras, 30W Fast Charging Launched in India: Price, SpecificationsMicromax In Note 2 was launched in India on Tuesday as the latest smartphone by the Indian vendor. The new Micromax phone comes with features including quad rear cameras and a 20:9 AMOLED display.
- An automated Twitter account that posted Wordle spoilers for the next day’s game has been suspended. The bot was replying to the Wordle posts of users on Twitter to ruin future words. A software engineer Robert Reichel earlier shared that he had reverse-engineered Wordle to find out the game’s word of the day before it goes live. The suspended account has reported...
Oppo Reno 7 Series to Feature Shooting Star Design, Sport Company’s Thinnest Bezels Among Reno PhonesOppo Reno 7 series is set to launch on February 4 and the company has shared details of the smartphone’s design ahead of the arrival of the upcoming Reno 7 series. The smartphones will feature aircraft-grade Shooting Star design which features 1.2 million micro-lines with an 8-micrometre engraving depth, according to the company. The upcoming Oppo Reno 7 series is l...
- Chris Evans will be joining Dwayne Johnson in an upcoming Amazon Prime Video action adventure flick, titled Red One.
- Several YouTube accounts of pro-crypto influencers and Indian exchanges were breached by cyber criminals on January 24. They displayed a video message on compromised handles asking people to wire them crypto assets on a wallet address they showed. Details about the hackers and victims remains unknown.
- Pixel Notepad, the foldable smartphone from Google price details and availability in the international markets have been shared. As per a report, the smartphone’s price could be $1,399 (roughly 1,04,500) in the US. This price is subject to change.
- A Belarusian hacktivist group says it has launched a limited cyberattack on the national railway company, aimed at impeding the movement of Russian troops and freight inside the Moscow-allied country. It said it encrypted some servers, databases, and workstations.
- Realme 9 could just be identical to the Realme 8 5G, a listing on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) website has suggested. The new Realme phone is rumoured to have 18W fast charging support and come with a hole-punch display design.
- As the US grapples with the 5G rollout affecting airlines, a European Union watchdog warned the EU faces much bigger economic and security threats unless member countries step up cooperation.
- The Internet watchdog Citizen Lab has been remarkably effective in calling to account governments and private sector firms that use information technology to put people in peril.
- An automated Twitter account that posted Wordle spoilers to people who shared their daily results has been kicked off the platform.
- Bitcoin has managed to break above $36,000 (roughly Rs. 30 lakh) after a slight revival over the past couple of days, stemming a painful losing streak that saw prices tumble to lows near the $33,000 (roughly Rs. 20 lakh) mark.
iPhone 15 Pro LTPO OLED Displays Reportedly May Not Be Supplied by Samsung, BOE to Manufacture Them InsteadApple is reportedly going to procure the OLED panels for the iPhone 15 Pro from BOE. Samsung and LG are expected to provide displays for other iPhone 15 models.
- Redmi Note 11S is scheduled to launch on February 9, and tipster Yogesh Brar has shared some key specifications of the smartphone. Xiaomi Nepal has shared a teaser image of the vanilla Redmi Note 11 that reveals the display specifications of the smartphone.
Traders' body files complaint with CCI accusing Amazon of concealing facts for More Retail takeover nodCAIT said that Amazon has taken over More Retail through Samara Alternate Investment Fund (Samara AIF) that owns 51 per cent equity in Witzig Advisory LLP that in-turns owns More Retail Limited. It further stated that Amazon has obtained approval from CCI for the takeover of More Retail Limited "by suppression and concealment".
- "Google falsely led consumers to believe that changing their account and device settings would allow customers to protect their privacy and control what personal data the company could access," Washington, D.C., Attorney General Karl Racine's office said
- Tencent Holdings, China's biggest social media and video games company, said it fired nearly 70 staff over bribery and embezzlement incidents last year and named 13 companies it had blacklisted from future contracts.
- "The exploit appears to come from the fact that it was previously possible to re-list an NFT at a new price, without cancelling the previous listing," said Tom Robinson, chief scientist and cofounder at Elliptic.
- Logitech International reported a 2% drop in third-quarter sales as the computer peripherals-maker lapped tough comparisons from a year earlier, when the pandemic boosted demand for its products.
- Meta said that its new AI Research SuperCluster (RSC) would help the company build better AI models that can learn from trillions of examples, work across hundreds of languages, and analyze text, images and video together to determine if content was harmful.
- OnePlus 10 Pro is reportedly getting various optimisations and fixes to the smartphone in the latest ColorOS 12.1 update. The update addresses issues related to camera, system, and SIM-related issues.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!