Samsung Galaxy M51 With 7,000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched in India: Price, SpecificationsSamsung Galaxy M51 has been launched in India. The new Samsung phone, which debuted in Germany last week, comes with a massive, 7,000mAh battery as the USP.
- IT services major HCL Technologies on Thursday announced a new partnership with IBM to help clients accelerate their digital transformation by migrating enterprise mission-critical workloads to the IBM public cloud.
- Online supermarket and technology group Ocado, which this week became the most valuable retailer on Britain's stock market, is being sued by Norwegian robotics company AutoStore for allegedly infringing patents.
- Will we see a cheaper Nord anytime soon?
- PS5 price, PS5 release launch date, PS5 pre-order, PS5 DualSense controller, PS5 games, PS5 specs, PS5 backward compatibility, PS5 vs Xbox Series X vs PS4, PS5 Digital Edition price — all you need to know about the next-gen of Sony’s PlayStation.
- App developers and entrepreneurs in India have started demanding a national app store alternative to Google Play, which has so far dominated the app ecosystem in the country. The call for an alternative started shortly after Google announced a 30 percent fee for the apps that are there on Google Play but are not using Google’s billing system.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi Variant Available for Pre-Order on Amazon, Will Go on Sale Starting October 12Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi variant has been listed for pre-orders on Amazon and will be available exclusively on the e-commerce platform and Samsung.com. The Galaxy Tab A7 features a 10.4-inch display and quad speakers for an immersive experience. It will be available from October 12.
- OnePlus 8T will have a taller and wider display than the OnePlus 8 despite having the same 6.55-inch screen size, as per a report. Reportedly, the OnePlus 8T measures 162.8 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm as compared to the OnePlus 8 that comes with 160.20x72.90x8mm dimensions.
- Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth has confirmed that the Realme Buds Air Pro are all set to launch in India on October 7. They are teased to come with active noise cancellation of up to 35dB and super low latency of 94 milliseconds. These earbuds look a lot like AirPods Pro from Apple.
Realme C17, Realme Smart Bulb, More Products Appear on Realme India’s Support Page, Could be Launched SoonRealme C17 has been spotted on Realme India’s support page along with several other Realme IoT products, indicating that they could be launched soon. The company will be launching Realme 7i along with some more products in India on October 7, but it is unclear if the products spotted on the support page will also make their way to the country on the same day.
- The Moto E7 Plus packs in a capable Snapdragon 460 SoC and a 48-megapixel primary camera which is rare at this price point. But is it the best you get for the price? Read my review to find out.
- Mi Watch and Mi 65W Fast Charger with GaN Tech has been launched by the Chinese company for the European market. The devices were unveiled alongside the Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, and the Mi 10T Lite. The Mi Watch features an AMOLED display and boasts of 117 exercise modes.
- Infinix Hot 10 is set to launch in India on October 4. A promotional page for the smartphone has gone live on Flipkart, revealing its launch date and availability on the e-commerce platform. Infinix Hot 10 was recently launched in Pakistan recently and is a budget smartphone with impressive specifications.
- Google plans to pay $1 billion to publishers globally for their content over the next three years, its CEO said on Thursday, a move that could help it win over a powerful group amid heightened regulatory scrutiny worldwide.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, and Mi 10T Lite smartphones have been recently unveiled by Xiaomi through a virtual event. The three phones come as successors to the Mi 10 series that was launched back in February this year. As the name suggests, the Mi 10T Pro is top-tier smartphone while the Mi 10T Lite is the toned-down version of the Mi 10T.
- India is planning to launch its own app store as an alternate to the ones offered by Apple and Alphabet-owned Google, in a bid to make the country more self-reliant, ET Now reported, citing government sources. The government may ramp up its Mobile Seva App Store for this purpose, the television channel reported.
- The potential investigation follows a raft of actions by U.S. President Donald Trump's administration to hobble Chinese tech companies, citing national security risks.
- This Is Us season 5, The Call of the Wild, The Mandalorian season 2, The Walking Dead season 10, Clouds, Once Upon a Snowman, The Right Stuff, neXt, The Undoing — the biggest movies and TV shows on Disney+ Hotstar in October 2020.
- Poco C3 will be launched in India on October 6 at 12pm as per the Xiaomi-sub brand’s Twitter handle. The tweet does not share any key specifications for the Poco C3 but it is expected to be a rebranded Redmi 9C that originally launched in Malaysia back in June.
- Looking for an affordable projector for your home theater? Here are the best projector deals available now.
- The Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G has all the right technical ingredients to tempt us into looking closely at it, but the price puts it up against some strong competition.
- An interdisciplinary team of researchers from the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has made a breakthrough in the field of identifying cancer cells by using a 3D tumour model and magnetically-driven nanomotors to probe the microenvironment of these cells.
- A member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Wednesday called for new scrutiny of undersea cables that transmit nearly all the world's internet data traffic.
- Setting up a home office? We've gathered here the best wireless mouse deals you can buy right now.
- Coronavirus got you working off of a laptop from home? A wireless keyboard might make it more bearable.
- Looking for Walmart TV deals? We tracked down sales on must-have 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs.
- We've rounded up all of the best deals on the top soundbars that the leading manufacturers have to offer.
- Looking for QLED TV deals? We tracked down sales on must-have models from the likes of Samsung and Vizio.
- Looking for OLED TV deals? We tracked down sales on must-have models from the likes of LG and Sony.
- South Africa's telecoms regulator said on Wednesday it will invite mobile operators to apply to bid for spectrum for 4G and next generation 5G networks from Oct. 2, with the country's first-ever auctions expected to take place by the end of March.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!