Samsung Galaxy A52 5G BIS Listing Suggests Imminent India Launch, May Come With 120Hz Display - Gadgets 360Samsung Galaxy A52 5G BIS Listing Suggests Imminent India Launch, May Come With 120Hz Display Gadgets 360
- Oppo Enco Buds are the company’s latest TWS earbuds to join the Enco lineup in Thailand. They come with 8mm dynamic drivers and Bluetooth v5.2 for connectivity.
- Google AR will now showcase Pac-Man, Hello Kitty and more popular Japanese characters through its Google Search. Here is all you need to know.
- Omega Seiki, a part of Anglian Omega Group of companies, on Tuesday said it has joined hands with New York-based company C4V to introduce solid-state batteries for electric vehicles (EVs) and the renewable sector in India.
- Apple will launch new gadgets at this event but do not expect a new iPhone. Reports claim that Apple will launch it’s new iPad along with redesigned iMac and AirTags. Apple may also launch a new Apple Pencil at the ‘Spring Loaded’ event.
- OnePlus 9 Pro and OnePlus 9 are getting their fourth update since their launch on March 23. The updates bring system-level optimisations and tweaks to the camera.
- Caviar, a luxury iPhone cover maker headquartered in London, has unveiled its latest series of special edition iPhone handsets dubbed Space Conquerors. Paying homages to space exploration over the years and iconic personalities such as Yuri Gagarin and Neil Armstrong, the new collection of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max marks the 60th anniversary of the first man...
- Indias first Artificial Intelligence-enabled Covid-19 testing facility for international passengers has commenced operations at Terminal 3 of the IGI Airport here.
- The technology transfer process is well underway and IIL has the capabilities and expertise to manufacture inactivated viral vaccines at commercial scale and under biosafety containment, it added.
- For help in maintaining a spotless floor, you should check out the iRobot Roomba i3+. The robot vacuum is currently on sale from Best Buy with a $200 discount.
- via techcrunch.comToday, Apple is holding a (virtual) keynote at 10 AM PT (1 PM in New York, 6 PM in London, 7 PM in Paris). And you’ll be able to watch the event right here as the company is streaming it live.Rumor has it that Apple plans to unveil a brand new iPad Pro. In particular, Apple’s tablet could get a big display update as the company could switch to mini-LED displays. You can expect some better specifications as well.
But that’s not all, we expect to see a refreshed iPad mini. Apple
- Microblogging platform Twitter on Tuesday announced the appointment of former Uber executive, Apurva Dalal as director of engineering. Twitter is also hiring for several other positions across engineering, product, research and design.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak jokingly tweeted that the UK digital currency may be called Britcoin, whenever it is released. A special task force from HM Treasury and Bank of England has been created just for exploration of a potential UK CBDC (central bank digital currency) purpose. In an official statement, Bank of England says, “The Government and the Bank of England ha...
- Ming-Chi Kuo’s latest investor note suggests the iPhone 13 units with mmWave technology will be made available in more countries this year, and not be limited to just US. It may expand support to countries like Canada, Japan, Australia, and major European mobile operators. Kuo says shipment allocation of iPhone 13 mmWave models is predicted to increase substan...
- Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition has been scheduled to launch in China on April 27 at 7:30pm CST (6pm IST). The phone will come with hidden shoulder buttons that pop up with a slider. The Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition pricing is not available yet.
- AMD released Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.4.1, bringing AMD Link 4 to Windows with 144 fps support, 5.1 surround sound, multiplayer streaming, and more.
- The Dell XPS 13, a reliable laptop that doesn't sacrifice form or function, is available from Dell with a $520 discount, bringing its price down to just $980.
- Google plans to push FLoC as the new web standard and while the tech giant has tried to assure people by saying that the tech is intended to block third party cookies only, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox have confirmed that they have no immediate plans to adopt FLoC, as per a report by The Verge.
- Social media is becoming a means of last resort to the people suffering due to COVID-19 in India, but there are people who are using it to make a difference and share links and information with people in need.
- Honor 50 series will be launched in May, as per a report by GSMArena. The report has shared a teaser image as well as a few design sketches showing that a smartphone from this series will have a dual ring camera design. This design was previously seen in renders of the Huawei P50 Pro, shared by tipster OnLeaks.
- WeWork said it would begin accepting payments in select cryptocurrencies and partner with Coinbase and payment app BitPay for transactions in cryptocurrencies.
Covid lockdowns: You can’t buy mobiles, laptops and other electronics as Apple, Xiaomi, HP, Croma and others have shut online storesDeliveries of mobiles, laptops and other electronics items are banned during lockdowns in Delhi and Maharashtra.
Moto G60 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: How the primary camera and other specs of the two phones compareMotorola’s Moto G60 has become the cheapest smartphone to offer a 108MP primary rear camera. The handset is priced at Rs 17,999. Prior to that, this title was held by Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 Pro Max that can be purchased Rs 18,999 onwards.
- Tech giant Amazon has added 9 Atlas V rocket launch vehicles from United Launch Alliance (ULA), a Boeing-Lockheed JV.
Facebook Introduces ‘Transfer Your Information’ Tool to Help Back Up Posts on Google Docs, More: How to Do ItIn this report, we are providing a step-by-step guide on how you can transfer your Facebook posts using the newly launched Transfer Your Information tool.
- House of Marley is back with another eco-friendly audio product -- the $150 Get Together Duo. These wireless bookshelf speakers can be used alone or as a pair.
- Apex Legends Mobile is finally up for pre-registration on Google Play. The company has announced that closed regional beta tests will start this month in India and Philippines. The game will be free-to-play just like its PC and console counterpart.
- Reddit Talk is the latest Clubhouse rival. It offers features similar to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, and others and also allows the audience to react with emojis. Hosts can also select different backgrounds to personalise the calls. The feature currently only allows community moderators to host calls.
- Here's how to turn on private browsing on Android and iOS phones, helping you to surf the web privately and also avoid saving cookies and your search history.
- Android 12 will reportedly bring a new feature called app hibernation. The feature was spotted in an APK teardown and while it sometimes helps in predicting future features, it is also possible that Google may scrap it in testing and never release it. The newfound code suggests that Google is expanding auto-functionality around unused apps with the app hibernation fea...
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!