Redmi 9, Redmi 9 Prime on Sale at 12 Noon Today via Amazon, Mi.com: Price, Specifications - Gadgets 360Redmi 9, Redmi 9 Prime on Sale at 12 Noon Today via Amazon, Mi.com: Price, Specifications Gadgets 360
- US President Donald Trump will meet on Wednesday with state attorneys general about removing a liability shield protecting social media companies while the Justice Department holds a call with state officials to discuss the investigation into Alphabet's Google
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G could be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. The source code of the smartphone on Geekbench, as spotted by a publication, shows a configuration that matches with the recently released Snapdragon 750G SoC.
Rogue One Prequel Series Taps Black Mirror’s Toby Haynes as New Director, Begins Filming in October: ReportThe Rogue One Cassian Andor prequel series has found a new director in Toby Haynes, who replaces showrunner Tony Gilroy at the helm. This is reportedly happening due to travel restrictions in place due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- TikTok says a video of a man apparently dying by suicide that circulated on its platform was spread deliberately by a group of users working together.
- Moto E7 Plus has been launched in India as the latest affordable smartphone by Motorola. The new model comes with dual rear cameras and a waterdrop-style display notch. The Moto E7 Plus also comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC as well as packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- Musk, who frequently launches new products in attention-grabbing, show-like announcements, has fueled expectations for Battery Day over the past months, in April calling the event "one of the most exciting days in Tesla's history."
- India's potential plan to compel companies to do a secondary listing on an Indian stock exchange if they opt to first list on an overseas bourse would unfairly penalise Indian firms, according to a senior executive at fin-tech company Paytm.
- The most widely followed accounts and pages were in the Philippines, where they shared content supporting China's actions in the contested South China Sea and President Rodrigo Duterte.
- Apple Inc said some of its users were experiencing problems while accessing certain services, including the App Store, Apple Music and TV+ streaming service.
- Panasonic has launched five new audio products in India, with prices starting at Rs. 899. The new product range included wired and wireless headphones, including the HTX90 wireless active noise cancelling headphones for Rs. 14,999.
- Vivo Watch has been launched in China and is the first smartwatch by the company. It has a round dial and comes in two sizes – 42mm and 46mm. The Vivo Watch boasts of a stainless steel body with a brushed ceramic bezel that gives it a premium look.
- OnePlus 8T has been confirmed to come equipped with a 6.55-inch display with 120Hz refresh rate. The company CEO Pete Lau confirmed to a publication that it will be the first time that the company has used a 2.5D flexible panel on the OnePlus 8T.
- Tesla has posted a couple of videos showing its new Model S Plaid car humming around the Laguna Seca Raceway at high speed.
- Google Pixel 5 is expected to be launched at the tech giant’s hardware event later this month. The price and full specifications of the upcoming 5G phone have reportedly been tipped, hinting at an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, an OLED hole-punch display, and reverse wireless charging.
- Supergirl will soon be ending. Warner Bros. Television, Berlanti Productions, and The CW have announced that Supergirl season 6 — it premieres in 2021 on Zee Café in India — will be the DC series’ final season. Supergirl will be the second Arrowverse TV show to end.
- Investors slashed $50 billion (roughly Rs. 3,67,734 crores) from Tesla Inc's market value on Tuesday despite CEO Elon Musk's promise to cut electric vehicle costs so radically that a $25,000 (roughly Rs. 18.4 lakhs) car that drives itself will be possible, but not for at least three years.
- Nokia Power Earbuds Lite and Nokia Portable Wireless Speaker have been unveiled by HMD Global alongside the Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 2.4 smartphones. The Nokia Power Earbuds Lite, as their name suggest, are designed as a watered-down variant of the Nokia Power Earbuds that were launched at IFA 2019 last year.
Facebook India MD Ajit Mohan Approaches Supreme Court Against Delhi Assembly Panel's Notice, Hearing TodayThe Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear the pleas filed by Facebook, its India Vice President (VP) and Managing Director (MD) Ajit Mohan and others against the notice issued by the Delhi Legislative Assembly for deposing before it on September 23.
- US private equity firm KKR & Co will invest Rs. 5,550 crores ($755.09 million) in Reliance Industries Ltd's retail arm, giving the unit a pre-money valuation of Rs. 4,21,000 crores.
- Apple Store Online has launched in India today, September 23, providing customers not only the ability to purchase products directly from the Apple Store, but also get direct customer support. Till now, Apple products have been sold through e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart, but now, interested shoppers can purchase their desired Apple product straight fro...
- Redmi Note 9 comes in three colour variants -- Pebble Grey, Arctic White and Aqua Green.
- Astronauts aboard the ISS had to move to a safe section on Tuesday as controllers maneuvered the orbiting outpost out of the way of approaching space junk.
- The iPad Air 4 has arrived, and it's an impressive device. But that won't save it if it tumbles out of your hands. Here are the best iPad Air 4 cases around.
- The suborbital spaceflight services company set up by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is sending its New Shepard rocket skyward for the first time this year.
- Here's what we expect from this year's Prime Day gaming laptop deals -- plus a few bargains you can score now.
- If you're on the hunt for the best Prime Day fitness deals, you're in the right place to plan your strategy.
- The Office Threat Level Midnight Inspired Poster – On your marks. Get set. DIE!The Office Threat Level Midnight Inspired Poster!Poster measures 18×24
Printed on matte photo paper
Sharp, crisp, appearance
100 year archivalFrame NOT Included
The post The Office Threat Level Midnight Inspired Poster appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Looking to upgrade your old, wired headphones? Shop these Black Friday headphone deals while they last.
- Looking to buy a new laptop this holiday season? Shop these Black Friday laptop deals available right now.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!