Recording Gadgets of Mediapersons Can't be Used on Flight: DGCA After Chaos on Indigo Flight With Kangana Ran - India.comvia india.comRecording Gadgets of Mediapersons Can't be Used on Flight: DGCA After Chaos on Indigo Flight With Kangana Ran India.com
Google Chromecast With Google TV Available to Buy in the US Before Official Launch, Features and New Interface RevealedGoogle Chromecast with Google TV is expected to be launched today alongside the new Pixel devices, but some retailers in the US are already selling the device before launch. As a result, the new software and features have been shown off extensively.
- Realme 125W charger has been teased on Twitter by company CEO Madhav Sheth. The Chinese firm launched the 125W UltraDART Flash Charging technology in July with a claim that it can charge 33 percent of a 4,000mAh battery in just three minutes.
- Twitter said Tuesday a service that monitors tweets for police, alerting them to brewing social justice protests and more, does not break the platform's ban on being used for surveillance.
- Vivo V20 series of smartphones has officially been teased by the company to launch in India. The company’s India handle has posted a short teaser video on Twitter, hinting at the phones’ imminent launch in the country. A promotional page for the Vivo V20 was also spotted on the Flipkart app, hinting at its availability on the e-commerce platform soon. It was earli...
Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G Launching Today: How to Watch Live Stream, Expected Price and SpecificationsGoogle Pixel 5 and Google Pixel 4a 5G phones are all set to launch today. The tech giant is hosting a virtual event titled ‘Launch Night In’ and a new smart speaker and Chromecast are teased to be introduced as well.
- The Lion King 2 is on its way. Disney has hired Barry Jenkins — whose 2016 film Moonlight won three Oscars, including best picture — to helm the sequel to The Lion King (2019). The Lion King 2 will move the story forward while exploring the early years of Mufasa, Simba’s father.
- Redmi Note 9 is a dual SIM phone. The handset houses a 5020mAh battery with 22.5watt fast charger. The smartphone supports wired reverse charging. It comes with a 6.53-inch full HD+ Dot notch display with 2340x1080 pixel resolution. The display comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top.
- OnePlus 8T will launch with OxygenOS 11, based on Android 11, out-of-the-box, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau confirmed through a forum post released on Tuesday. Lau also claimed that the new OnePlus phone will be the first global smartphone to launch with Android 11 — aside from Google’s own Pixel phones.
- Mi 10T series will be launched today, September 30, at 2pm GMT +2 (5:30pm IST) through a virtual event that will be livestreamed on Xiaomi’s social media handles, as well as YouTube and the official website. The Mi 10T series is the follow-up to the Mi 10 series that launched in February this year and includes the Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Lite, and the Mi 10 Ultra.
- TikTok on Tuesday launched a US election guide as part of an effort to battle misinformation on the wildly popular video-sharing app that the White House has targeted for a ban.
- Amazon on Tuesday defended its warehouse safety record after a news investigation pointed to a higher-than-average injury rate in the company's massive logistics operations.
- Apple on Tuesday granted CEO Tim Cook 333,987 restricted stock units, with a possibility to earn as many as 667,974 more if he hits performance targets, in the executive's first stock grant since 2011.
Realme Narzo 20A to Go on Its First Sale Today at 12 Noon via Flipkart, Realme.com: Price in India, SpecificationsRealme Narzo 20A will be going on its first sale today, September 30, starting 12pm (noon) via Flipkart and Realme.com. The phone will be available in two colour options and two storage configurations.
- Africa's mobile phone operators are ramping up plans to bring banking to millions of Africans, in some cases for the first time, after the coronavirus crisis caused a surge in use of digital financial services.
- Australia said it will spend A$800 million ($566 million) on measures to help businesses take their administration and regulatory compliance online, citing higher demand due to changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- via gizmodo.comFor months, it was rumored that Apple would introduce a budget smartwatch—an affordable alternative to its flagship device, much like the iPhone SE. And it did exactly that, down to the name: The $280 Apple Watch SE is a cheaper version of the $400 Series 6. But Apple also kept the $200 Series 3 in its lineup, which…Read more...
- Keeping the upcoming festive season and growing online frauds in mind, Flipkart on Tuesday announced a partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company to offer 'Digital Suraksha Group Insurance for customers in the country.
- E-commerce major Amazon India has launched a new 'Fulfilment Centre' in Tamil Nadu as part of strengthening its network in the state, that would lead to economic growth and create new jobs, the company said on Tuesday.
- VMware Inc and Nvidia Corp on Tuesday announced an effort to make VMware's software for managing data centers work better with Nvidia's artificial intelligence (AI) chips.
- Google on Tuesday said apps that choose to sell digital content through its Play Store have to use Google Play billing system and pay a percentage of the in-app purchase as fee.
- The latest innovations will help finance teams at organisations of all sizes improve decision-making with real-time insights, simplify business processes, and drive efficiencies needed to pivot organisations towards growth.
- Oracle announces upgrades to Cloud SaaS solutions Gadgets Now
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has added to pressures on Thyssenkrupp, which is striving to turn around its loss-making business units after selling its elevator division, by far its most profitable asset, to a private equity consortium earlier this year.
- Scientists have developed a new smartphone app that can analyse the genome of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, that causes COVID-19.
- Alphabet's Google is set to win EU antitrust approval for its $2.1 billion purchase of fitness tracker maker Fitbit to take on Apple and Samsung in the wearable technology market, people familiar with the matter said.
- Scientists develop smartphone app to analyse coronavirus genome Gadgets Now
- Thyssenkrupp to cut 800 jobs at automotive business Gadgets Now
- Vivo V20 series India launch confirmed by company Gadgets Now
- US judge dismisses New Mexico's privacy claims against Google Gadgets Now
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!