- Here is the best Beats Solo 3 Black Friday deal you can shop today, with some useful buying advice to help you make the right decision.
- The number of crypto owners and traders in Australia has shot to 28.8 percent this year from 18.4 percent last year.
- Apple shipped most wearable units as global shipments for wearables grew 9.9 percent during the 3Q21. The company registered a decline but still grabbed the top spot, as per IDC. The wearables category includes TWS earphones as well as wrist-worn wearables like fitness bands and smartwatches.
- Moto Edge X30 is set to launch on December 9, and the company has posted teasers of the upcoming flagship smartphone’s camera samples online. These samples show off the night mode, selfie cameras and the primary camera, on the smartphone which is expected to be the first Android handset to feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC under the hood, paired with an under-displ...
- Researchers have now discovered the biggest and most complete dinosaur skeleton ever found in the country at the site. Fossils of 11 dinosaurs have been unearthed at Villaggio del Pescatore, a former limestone quarry close to the north-eastern port city of Trieste. The skeletons belong to the species Tethyshadros insularis, which lived 80 million years ago.
- PUBG: New State developer Krafton has announced a major update that will roll out for players on December 9. The update will bring new weapons, weapon skins, vehicles, and Survivor Pass Volume 2, along with many bug fixes and improvements.
- Instagram tightened protections for teens on the eve of a Senate hearing about whether it is "toxic" for young users.
- Two Google Pixel users have reported hacking instances after they sent their phones to Google’s official partnered store for repair.Both users claim that explicit photos were compromised. One user even claims that a small amount was sent to someone via PayPal. Google says it is investigating these claims.
- Vivo is tipped to launch Vivo S12 and Vivo S12 Pro in the Chinese market. Its subsidiary, iQoo, is also believed to be working on two new Neo-series smartphones.
- Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, has published a new post titled ‘Endgame’ that contains a roadmap for ETH 2.0. He presents a thought experiment for how an average big blockchain can still be considered sufficiently trustless and censorship-resistant.
- Google Chat in Gmail will now let you make 1:1 audio and video calls. The new experience that was first announced in September is rolling out for mobile users on Android and iOS platforms.
- EU's antitrust regulator is taking a deeper look into Microsoft's $16-billion (roughly Rs. 1,20,525 crore) deal for transcription technology company Nuance Communications, asking customers and competitors to draw up a list of concerns, according to a questionnaire from last month.
- Shang-Chi 2 movie sequel announced with Destin Daniel Cretton to return as director and writer. As part of multi-year deal with Marvel Studios and Hulu, Cretton will also develop a new Marvel Cinematic Universe series for Disney+.
- LG will shut down its Developer Website on December 31, which means that information on the website and issuing bootloader unlock key will not be available after the service is terminated. The company shut down its mobile division earlier this year.
- Infinix Hot 12 series, Infinix Note 12 series, and Infinix Zero 5G are reportedly under development. These smartphones are said to be released sometime in early 2022. The six smartphones said to be under development are Infinix Hot 12, Infinix Hot 12i, Infinix Note 12, Infinix Note 12 Pro, and Infinix Zero 5G. Apart from the internal designations, not much else is kno...
Crypto Investment Firm Stacked Bags $35 Million in Funding Round Led by Alameda Research, Mirana VenturesThis is the second time in three months that crypto investment platform Stacked has managed to rope in capital in a funding round. In September it had added $1 million (roughly Rs. 7.5 crore) to its accounts from funding.
Google Releases December Pixel Feature Drop for Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro; Older Models Get ‘Relevant Updates’Google is set to bring a handful of new features to its Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones, with the older Pixel smartphones are receiving ‘Relevant Updates’ as part of the latest Pixel Feature Drop. These features range from new Snapchat integration and improvements to Recorder, Now Playing, and the Pixel Buds app to a new accessibility feature, wallpapers, and ...
- Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 has been announced in China. The new model comes with 50-inch display size, 60Hz refresh rate, and Dolby Vision support. It is powered by the MediaTek MT9638 processor. The Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 will go on sale on December 11.
- Mozilla Firefox 95 update brings a new sandboxing technology called RLBox that is claimed to offer enhanced protection against malicious code. The technology uses WebAssembly to isolate potentially buggy code to offer protection from zero-day vulnerabilities.
- A purported Realme GT series smartphone listing was spotted on the TENAA certification website. It is expected to support up to 65W fast charging.
HP Omen 16 (2021) Gaming Laptop With Up to 165Hz Display, 11th-Gen Intel Core Processor Launched in IndiaHP Omen 16 (2021) was launched in India on Tuesday. The new gaming laptop comes with an up to 165Hz IPS display and 11th-generation Intel Core processor.
- An Indian-origin CEO of a US-based homeownership company has abruptly fired more than 900 employees, about 9 per cent of its workforce, on a Zoom webinar, citing market efficiency, performance and productivity as the reasons behind the move.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is one of the most-awaited launches of Samsung. The smartphone launch has been delayed many times due to the global chip shortage. Now, rumours suggest that Samsung might launch the smartphone next year in January at CES 2022. However, ahead of the official launch, Samsung has once again accidentally revealed the Galaxy S21 FE ahead of the official launch.
- Israel said that countries interested in buying its cyber technologies would have to commit to using them to prevent only a limited list of terrorist acts and serious crimes.
- MacBook Pro (2021) models are not working properly with some SD cards, according to complaints surfaced online. The comeback of SD card support was interestingly one of the key highlights of the new MacBook Pro models at the time of their launch earlier this year.
- While the Shiba Inu community has extended help in terms of ramping security efforts of Bitmart, the Huobi exchange will try and detect stolen Bitmart funds being re-routed to other wallets.
- Halo Infinite is the latest title in the 20-year-old Halo franchise. The game is set to release on December 8. It will be available to play on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, and PC. Players can get it from the Microsoft Store, Steam, or with Xbox Game Pass.
- US regulators are scrutinising a deal between Donald Trump's fledgling social media company and an investment vehicle to bring the former president's venture to the stock market, documents showed.
- OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro have begun receiving the Android 12 update in the form of OxygenOS 12, making it the third major company to release Android 12 for its smartphones after Samsung and Google. The update comes two months after Google’s Pixel devices received the update, and brings improvements to the interface, along with new functionality for the company’...
- Redmi Note 11T 5G is set to go on its first sale today. The smartphone will be available on e-commerce site Amazon and Mi.com at 12 pm. Those interested can head to either of the platforms to grab a unit for themselves.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!