Pokemon Go Developers Niantic Partners With Fold to Launch 'Real World Metaverse' With Bitcoin RewardsFold, a reward and payments app has partnered with Niantic to create the Fold AR beta app, which overlays Bitcoin prizes over the real world.
- Daiwa has launched two smart TVs in India. Daiwa 4K UHD Smart TV D43U1WOS and Daiwa 4K UHD Smart TV D55U1WOS come with ThinQ AI and a Magic remote. Both the models' sport bezel-less design along with a host of features like HDR10 support, MEMC technology, Dolby Audio, and more.
- Microsoft has released a new version of Notepad for Windows 11. This preview build is available to Windows 11 Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- Hawkeye episode 4 review and recap: Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner) and Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld) follow a lead that leads them back to Maya Lopez (Alaqua Cox). And this time, Yelena Belova (Florence Pugh) crosses their paths. Hawkeye episode 4 now streaming on Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar.
- Oppo will showcase its first Neural Processing Unit (NPU), smart glasses, and several other technologies including a retractable smartphone camera at the upcoming Oppo Inno Day 2021. The event is scheduled to take place on December 14 and December 15 in Shenzhen, China. The Chinese company may also launch a foldable smartphone.
WhatsApp calls not ringing when device is locked: How to fix the problem on your Android smartphoneThis is an issue faced by both Apple iOS and Android device users.
- Major stores want to help with holiday shopping financing if your shopping list is bigger than your budget.
- Sensor Tower reports that TikTok will be the top grossing app worldwide in 2021, followed by YouTube, Piccoma, Tinder, and Disney+. By the end of the year, Sensor Tower forecasts that the app will see $2.3 billion (roughly Rs.17,368 crore) in spending, bringing its lifetime total to $3.8 billion (roughly Rs. 28,703 crore). TikTok is reportedly also the most downloaded...
- via pocket-lint.comRazer launches a cool gadget to keep your phone chilly Pocket-lint.com
Apple Music Voice Plan May Come Alongside iOS 15.2; macOS 12.1 on Way to Fix Bugs Impacting New MacBook ProApple has rolled out the release candidate (RC) of iOS 15.2 for beta testers and it suggests the arrival of Apple Music Voice Plan alongside the next iOS update. Separately, macOS Monterey 12.1 RC has been released with fixes for issues including MagSafe charging and HDR video playback for the new MacBook Pro models.
- Meta said it aims to skill 1 crore small businesses and 250,000 creators over the next three years in the country through its Centre for Fuelling India's New Economy (CFINE) in Delhi-NCR.
- Microsoft India on Wednesday announced new Azure availability zones in its central India data centre region, providing additional resiliency and redundancy for customer workloads on its cloud.
- Industrialist Mukesh Ambani, who controls India's biggest wireless carrier Reliance Jio Infocomm, said on Wednesday the country should prioritise the rollout of 5G telecommunications and also ensure devices become affordable.
- Redmi Note 11 4G is said to launch in India sometime soon. The smartphone is said to be the second offering in the Note 11 lineup from Redmi in India. It is speculated that the Indian variant of the smartphone will have the same specifications as the Chinese variant.
NASA's Laser Communications Relay Demonstration Is 'Space-Bound', Here’s Why It's Important - Gadgets 360NASA's Laser Communications Relay Demonstration Is 'Space-Bound', Here’s Why It's Important Gadgets 360
- NASA's new laser technology is finally space-bound. After much anticipation and a two-year delay, the Laser Communications Relay Demonstration (LCRD) was launched today (December 8) at 5:19am EST. According to NASA's social media updates, the LCRD was launched from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida on an Atlas V rocket of the United Launch Alliance.
- "India's not just the largest country for Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram, it's also where in many ways, the future of the internet is being shaped," Facebook India (Meta) vice president and managing director Ajit Mohan said.
- Australia will create a licencing framework for cryptocurrency exchanges and consider launching a retail central bank digital currency as part of the biggest overhaul of its A$650 billion-a-day ($463 billion) payments industry in a quarter of a century.
- Telegram has updated its messaging apps with new privacy features, better content protection in groups, and the ability to log in with a phone call. The messaging service has also added new features like Live Text recognition and media captions formatting as part of the latest update.
- Realme 9i alleged renders have been leaked. They show that the smartphone will come with a hole-punch display and a triple rear camera setup. The phone is tipped to come equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC.
- Redmi Smart TV X is getting a new 75-inch variant in China. The new variant is an addition to the already launched 55-inch and 65-inch display versions. The Redmi Smart TV X features dual 120Hz display refresh rate, MEMC, and 4K resolution.
Razer Phone Cooler Chroma Fan Launched With MagSafe Compatibility, Clamp Variant Available for AndroidRazer Phone Cooler Chroma price is set at $59.99 (roughly Rs. 4,500). It is an active cooler equipped with a seven-blade fan.
- via wallpaper.comTempting new technology that makes a bold visual statement Wallpaper*
- Activision Blizzard workers stage walkout over Call of Duty layoffs Geeky Gadgets
- Best TVs, Home Entertainment Gadgets, and Streaming Devices of 2021 in India Gadgets 360
- We’ve tested a bunch of televisions, home entertainment gadgets, and streaming devices in 2021, and some of them have stood out. Here’s our list of the top picks in these categories for 2021.
- The Bank of Thailand has said that banks are available for people to deposit and safeguard their money, but with cryptocurrencies, the continuously fluctuating market movement exposes investors to financial risks.
- Last Minute Deal: RealVPN Lifetime Subscription Geeky Gadgets
- WhatsApp is reportedly implementing a security fix to address the issue where a user's chats across devices were not synced properly. The fix is automatically being rolled out and is said to automatically log users out of their linked devices.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!