- People are frightened by streaming gadget that counts viewers in room The Independent
- Amazon is offering 10 free Kindle ebooks to Indian users to mark the World Book Day on April 23. Users can download these books on a Kindle, Amazon Fire tablet, or the Kindle app on their smartphones till 12:29pm (IST) on 25 April. The list of books include The Broken Circle: A Memoir of Escaping Afghanistan by Enjeela Ahmadi-Miller, The Son and Heir: A Memoir by Alex...
- A trio of Jack Dorsey, Cathie Wood, and Elon Musk are promoting the idea that Bitcoin mining can be good for the planet. That’s not exactly true.
- Samsung is all set to launch a new A-series smartphone in India. Recently, Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone received BIS certification in India, which hints that the company will soon launch the smartphone in the country.
- After Apple and Samsung, smartphone maker Oppo is also set to enter the market of Bluetooth trackers. As reported by XDA Developers, the company is working on a new Smart Tag.
- Dogecoin value is faltering after a record making rally where it hit new highs. Dogecoin’s value was driven up with enthusiastic backing from people like Elon Musk, who helped drive the value of the light-hearted dog-themed cryptocurrency that was created as a meme, to an all-time high. The value of the cryptocurrency soared to $0.45 (approximately Rs 34) on April 1...
- Alexa can now help customers access information about COVID-19 vaccines and connect them to vaccination sites. Apart from hearing a list of nearby vaccination centres, users can also ask Alexa to make a call to one of the sites on the list and check for availability.
- Apple is readying a major revamp of its mobile software that will include an upgrade to how users handle notifications, a redesigned iPad Home Screen, an updated lockscreen, and additional privacy protections for its flagship devices, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
- Daily active users (DAUs), a metric closely watched by investors and advertisers, rose 22% year-over-year to 280 million in the first quarter. Analysts had expected 275.3 million, according to IBES data from Refinitiv.
- Intel said its PC chip business had sales of $10.6 billion in the first quarter, ahead of analyst expectations of $10.17 billion, according to data from FactSet.
- Facebook Inc said it was taking steps to incorporate direct feedback from users to arrange their News Feed as per their preference.
- TSMC board has approved $2.89 billion (roughly Rs. 21,690 crores) in spending to increase capacity, the company said, responding to a global chip shortage that has affected carmakers in particular.
- Space junk is an increasing problem and poses a threat to active satellites and even human life. Here's what one space agency is doing to deal with it.
Amazon app quiz April 23, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balanceResults of today’s quiz will be announced on April 24.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode 6 trailer gives us a very brief peek at the final episode of the Marvel Cinematic Universe series. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episode 6 release date and time is April 23 at 12:30pm IST/ 12am PT.
- Facebook said on Thursday it was taking steps to incorporate direct feedback from users to arrange their News Feed as per their preference.
Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11X series and Mi QLED TV to launch in India today at 12pm: How to watch live streamMi 11 Ultra, Mu 11X series phones and a new Mi QLED TV model with 75-inch screen will be launched in India today. The devices will be launched via an online event scheduled for 12pm.
- Facebook said it will begin testing advertising on its TikTok clone Instagram Reels in India, Australia, Brazil, and Germany, as the social media giant aims to make money from its short-form video feature.
- The 2020 iPhones accounted for 61% of total sales in the US but was the enough to make one of them the most popular iPhone?
- The AR Canvas app is right now available on the Galaxy Store. However, it is compatible with only some of the Galaxy devices, including the A51 5G, A71 5G, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Z Flip 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra, Note10, Note10+, Z Fold2, S21, S21 Ultra, A80, S21+, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra.
- Electronic Arts has confirmed that a new Battlefield game is being developed specifically for the mobile platform. The game publisher also announced another Battlefield game for PC and consoles, with “the biggest Battlefield development team” on the job that includes Criterion and Dice. This was revealed in a blog post by Oskar Gabrielson, general manager, Dice.
Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11X Pro, Mi 11X Phones to Launch in India Today: How to Watch Event Livestream, Expected Price and Specifications, MoreXiaomi is hosting a virtual event in India today, and it will launch the Mi 11 Ultra. The Xiaomi Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro are also anticipated to launch alongside the Ultra model. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a secondary display at the back for notifications and a acts as a viewfinder for selfies.
- Engineers at Consumer Reports said this week that it’s easy to trick Tesla’s Autopilot system into thinking someone is in the driver’s seat.
- Riding on the surge in remote work, learning and fun activities at home during the pandemic, Apple dethroned Samsung to take the second position in the India tablet market with a market share of 29 per cent in the January-March quarter of 2021, a new report revealed on Thursday.
- Following its historic hover earlier in the week, NASA's Mars helicopter has successfully performed a second, more complex flight on the red planet.
- NASA and SpaceX will once again be working together to launch four astronauts to the International Space Station. We've got the details on how to watch.
- What happens when you put magnetic liquid inside a speaker and start playing music? An artist in Korea built his own rig to find out.
- Warner Bros. Pictures Mortal Kombat reboot raises the bar for the franchise with a great blend of action and mythology, but isn't quite a flawless victory.
- Right now, at Dell, you can save $600 on a Dell XPS 13 Touch Laptop. You read that correctly; it's not a mistake.
- While the gadgets inside of packages are most important, you'll be astounded by the amount of potential waste from the packaging.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!