- Putting all speculation to rest, NVIDIA has finally announced that it is making an official bid to acquire Arm Limited from SoftBank. While the final say will be with regulators, this would mean that NVIDIA could soon be the owner of the intellectual property that pretty much powers the world’s smartphones, cars, and many embedded devices. That does raise concerns … Continue reading
- Need For Speed Payback and Vampyr will be available for free for PlayStation Plus members for the month of October. The company announced that the games will be available starting October 6 until November 2.
- The European Union (EU) is preparing to force big technology companies to share their customer data with smaller rivals, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing an early draft of its landmark 'Digital Services Act' regulations.
- Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5 is replacing Peter Parker. Insomniac Games have revealed that the Spider-Man role has been recast with Ben Jordan. Fans aren’t happy with the move though, because they believe the new version looks suspiciously similar to Tom Holland, who plays Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Are you having Wi-Fi connection issues because of which you’re unable to stream your favourite show or download that latest AAA title? Read this guide as we tell you a bunch of methods on how to fix a slow Wi-Fi.
- Google Pixel 5 has just been announced alongside the Google Pixel 4a 5G during the company’s ‘Launch Night In’ event. The Pixel 5 takes a different approach compared to previous generation Pixel smartphones with its mid-range processor.
- Lawyers for Huawei Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou told a court that U.S. President Donald Trump's interference has complicated her extradition case as they pushed to add another charge to the abuse of the process claims.
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 beta for Android was spotted testing several new features. The most worthy of all is probably the ‘Always Mute’ feature which essentially replaces the ‘1 year’ option available earlier when muting a chat. The new option is self-explanatory, allowing users to mute few groups or people indefinitely. We were able to spot this feature in the l...
Realme Buds Wireless Pro Earphones With Active Noise Cancellation to Launch in India on October 7 on AmazonThe Realme Buds Wireless Pro is the latest neckband wireless headset from the company, and features active noise cancellation. The earphones will be launched in India on October 7 on Amazon.
- Twitter Inc said it had removed 130 accounts, as they were attempting to disrupt the public conversation during the first U.S. presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.
- Facebook Inc identified an "uptick" in content related to the far-right Proud Boys, after President Donald Trump declined to condemn the group during night's presidential debate, a company executive said on Twitter.
- TikTok must become a "US based company controlled by US investors" or will be banned in the United States, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday.
- Google is rolling out a new editor for Google Photos that will have machine learning-powered automatic one-tap suggestions, granular controls, and a cleaner interface. The updated app will be available for Android devices.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Core With Android Go Edition, 8-Megapixel Main Camera Launched: Price, SpecificationsSamsung Galaxy A3 Core has been launched in Africa and is priced at NGN 32,500 (roughly Rs. 6,200) in Nigeria. Available in Blue, Red and Black colours, the entry-level smartphone runs on Android Go. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
- Ms. Marvel has been found. Disney and Marvel Studios have cast 18-year-old newcomer Iman Vellani to play Kamala Khan in the Disney+ Marvel series Ms. Marvel, which will air on Disney+ Hotstar in India. That makes her the first Muslim superhero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Google has introduced a new ‘Hold for Me’ feature on Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G phones enabling users to use their time productively, while waiting on call for a customer support representative.Called ‘Hold for Me’, this feature does the waiting for the user and notifies them when a representative finally comes on the call.
Twitter Removes 130 Accounts Linked to Iran Trying to Disrupt Public Conversation During Trump-Biden DebateTwitter said on Wednesday it had removed 130 accounts, as they were attempting to disrupt the public conversation during the first US presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.
- Pixel 4a will be launched in India on October 17 and will go on sale via Flipkart, Google has announced on Twitter. The phone was originally unveiled in early August as a successor to the Pixel 3a that debuted in May last year.
- Reliance Industries and Reliance Retail announced on Wednesday that co-investors of Silver Lake will invest an additional Rs 1,875 crore into the company’s retail subsidiary.
- Facebook on Wednesday banned ads on its website and Instagram that claim widespread voting fraud, suggest US election results would be invalid, or attack any method of voting.
- Instagram on Wednesday started rolling out the option to connect Instagram direct messages with Messenger. It means that one can now send messages to Messenger people from Instagram, and the other way around.
- Ginny Weds Sunny, Arrow season 8, Serious Men, Star Trek: Discovery season 3, Hubie Halloween, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Trial of the Chicago 7, Fast & Furious Spy Racers: Season 2: Rio — the biggest movies and TV shows on Netflix India in October 2020.
- Redmi 9i smartphone will go on sale today at 12pm (noon). It will be available for purchase via Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and Xiaomi partner offline retailers.
- Google's Pixels have long been the go-to choice for tech enthusiasts, but were priced all wrong for a general audience. Now the Pixel 5 is priced to succeed.
- Now that the Chromecast with Google TV is here, Google is in a three-way race with Roku and Amazon for the best $50 streaming device. Which one should you buy?
- Floating Eyeball Candles – These eye-popping candles!These stunning eyeball floating candles will add a touch of horror to any Halloween table display. Each pack contains 3 floating candles with eyeball design width approx. 4 cm. Each candle has a burn time of approx. 2 hours.
The post Floating Eyeball Candles appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- via gizmodo.comTeenage Engineering has been quietly making some of the most exciting niche gadgets for about 15 years. Now, its latest offering is one of the weirdest concepts it’s ever produced. With the OB-4, the boutique electronics studio wants to make radio exciting again.Read more...
- The handheld console's lineup has amazing exclusives and indie games.
- These indie games can stand toe-to-toe with the biggest AAA titles out there.
- The Google Pixel 5 is here, and it's bound to be our new favorite camera phone. Keep it safe on your adventures with one of the best Google Pixel 5 cases.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!