- Nissan said Monday it is investing 2 trillion yen ($17.6 billion) over the next five years and developing a cheaper, more powerful battery to boost its electric vehicle lineup. The Japanese automaker's chief executive, Makoto Uchida, said 15 new electric vehicles will be available by fiscal 2030.
- Twitter Inc said on Friday its head of security is no longer at the company and its chief information security officer will depart in the coming weeks.
- A group of employees at an Activision Blizzard studio that works on Call of Duty franchise said that they had formed a union and would seek voluntary recognition from the company, signalling organised labour's first foothold at the video game giant.
- Intel said it would invest up to $100 billion (roughly Rs. 7,44,200 crore) to build potentially the world's largest chip-making complex in Ohio, looking to boost capacity as a global shortage of semiconductors affects everything from smartphones to cars.
- Intended to grow the Terra ecosystem and help stabilise it, the Luna Foundation Guard is a non-profit organisation aimed at funding decentralised finance (DeFi) projects that utilise Terra’s stablecoins and building a reserve to maintain Terra’s dollar-pegged stablecoin.
- lphabet Inc's Google asked a federal judge on Friday to dismiss the majority of an antitrust lawsuit filed by Texas and other states that accused the search giant of abusing its dominance of the online advertising market.
Vodafone Idea (Vi) Subscriber Base Declines by Nearly 2 Crore YoY, Q3 Loss Widens to Rs. 7,231 CroreVodafone Idea (Vi) reported widening of its consolidated loss to Rs 7,230.9 crore for the third quarter ended December 2021.
Jio Says 5G Coverage Planning Completed for 1,000 Cities as Q3 Profit Grows 8.8 Percent to Rs. 3,795 CroreJio posted an 8.8 percent increase in net profit at Rs 3,795 crore for the third quarter ended December 2021.
- Star Wars: Ahsoka has lined up Birds of Prey and Scott Pilgrim star Mary Elizabeth Winstead for the cast -- but it's unknown whether she is friend or foe.
- There's never been a better time to get down with premium TV. Here's what's new on HBO and streaming service HBO Max in February and what's leaving.
- For the first time in 20 years, Whoopi Goldberg's Guinan is back in Star Trek. And her old friend, Jean-Luc Picard, needs some help in the new Picard trailer.
- Leaving nothing to chance, Realme has prepped a potent Redmi Note 10 competitor in 2022 with the Realme 9 Pro.
- The Bren LMG is easily one of the best weapons in Call of Duty: Warzone. Here, we'll highlight what makes the Bren so great, with recommended loadouts.
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to wait another year for the next two Mission: Impossible movies to bring back Ethan Hunt and his team.
- Best oven ranges for home use, including gas, electric, smart, and more. Plus, the best oven overall and which convection oven/air fryer combo our favorite.
- Rainbow Six Extraction is an unforgiving game. Here are nine tips to help you survive the Archaean assault, complete your objectives, and make it out alive.
- Intel announced it is spending an initial $20 billion on a semiconductor “mega-site” in Ohio, the company’s latest bid to recapture its place as the world’s top semiconductor manufacturer and prove Apple wrong. Apple and Intel went through a very public breakup, beginning with WWDC 2020, when Apple announced it was switching to its own M1 chips. The M1 is … Continue reading
- Lenovo's upcoming ROG phone rival has some outrageous hardware specs. Unfortunately, the Lenovo Legion Y90 may never make it to the U.S.
- Google is working on Android 13, its next as-yet-unannounced major software release. Here's what it's expected to bring.
- Kawaii Knitted Thick ‘Animal Shaped’ Socks – These comfortable and cute socks will make sure to keep your feet warm and adorable!
The post Kawaii Knitted Thick ‘Animal Shaped’ Socks appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- While this Dell Workstation 7550 is $2,000, is it good enough to play games on? Come and find out.
- Thinking of Elon Musk usually produces an image of a Tesla or simply a mountain of money, but soon enough, this might change. Musk is the co-founder of Neuralink, a company that produces microchips meant to one day help paralyzed people navigate the world with their brain. The development of the microchips is well underway, and the company has just … Continue reading
- Rainbow Six Extraction supports DLSS, but it has a performance feature that works just as well and supports every graphics card.
- Best Buy has marked the price of the TCL 75-inch 4-Series 4K Smart TV down to only $600, an impressive savings of $400.
- If you’re on the hunt for a new computing device, there are some amazing Dell XPS deals and Dell laptop deals going on at Dell today.
- Canon has just unveiled its upcoming Canon EOS R5 C hybrid camera, set to release in March 2022. The camera is said to offer equally good performance in terms of taking still photos as it does in video recordings. With 8K video recording capabilities and a 45-megapixel photo resolution, it just might be quite the powerhouse of a camera. Canon … Continue reading
- This Samsung Chromebook 4 is going for just $119 and is perfect for writers, students, or those who are on a tight budget and still need access for work.
- While Microsoft’s Windows Phone ambitions are well and truly dead at this point, there was a time when the company was plotting a follow-up to the ill-fated mobile operating system. That follow-up was known internally as Andromeda OS, and it was being developed as the operating system for the Surface Duo. Sadly, Microsoft’s plan to create a version of Windows … Continue reading
Turn almost anything into a speaker with this discounted gadget you can fit in your wallet - Boing Boingvia boingboing.netTurn almost anything into a speaker with this discounted gadget you can fit in your wallet Boing Boing
- Every week, new and exciting shows are made available to stream on the most popular services, and we've curated a list of the best ones to watch.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!