- Mezmocoin holographic spinning galaxies Geeky Gadgets
- Pluto TV has been available on Google TV forever, but now it's integrated directly into the Live tab in the operating system.
- Samsung continues its Android 12 and One UI 4 rollout, expanding it to the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold.
- We're so excited to share one of the best gaming headset deals that you can get in time for Christmas -- this Alienware Gaming Headset is $32 off at Dell today.
- We pit the Lenovo Smart Display against the Google Nest Hub. Both sport similar features and work with Google Assistant. Which model comes out on top?
- We don't normally see Apple Watch deals on their newest model so soon after its release, but the latest device is on sale right now with holiday shipping.
- WhatsApp expands its disappearing messages features on iOS and Android with new durations and defaults.
- Staying in shape from home can be a feat, but adding one of these four smart treadmills to your fitness regime may make all the difference.
- Despite the persisting graphics card shortage and extremely high GPU prices, graphics card shipments increased by 25% compared to 2020.
- Some of the hottest earphones available right now are from Beats by Dre, and we've hunted down the very best Powerbeats Pro deals for you.
- If you feel like you've seen some of The Matrix Resurrections before, it may be because the past echoes in the present as Neo and Trinity awaken decades later.
- It has been a three-decade grind for the former table tennis champion and Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IITM) graduate Srinivasagopalan Rangarajan to lift his company Data Patterns (India) Ltd, whose prestige projects include the BrahMos missile programme, to the point of inflexion.
- Oppo's first foldable device was expected to launch this December. Now, a leaked report and an upcoming event have confirmed the launch date.
- The Game Awards 2021 are right around the corner and said to be chock-full of new announcements. Here's how to watch and what to expect.
- Intel solved a major issue plaguing its 12th-gen Alder Lake processors. which had blocked a long list of games from working. Here's how to fix the problem.
- Pac-Man Community lets players collectively help or hinder an A.I. Pac-Man endlessly completing user-created mazes.
- via gadgets.ndtv.comThe Matrix Resurrections final trailer — out in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu — sets up the fourth Matrix movie that somehow finds Keanu Reeves’ Neo and Carrie-Anne Moss’ Trinity alive. The Matrix Resurrections release date is December 22 in India, the US, and on HBO Max.
- via techcrunch.comBerlin-based smartphone-as-a-service provider, Everphone, has topped up with $65 million in a Series C equity raise in addition to taking $135M in debt financing — for a total raise of $200M.
The latest tranche of funding is led by German private equity investor, Cadence Growth Capital (CGC), which is now Everphone’s biggest shareholder.
Deutsche Telekom, AlleyCorp and signals Venture Capital also participated as returning investors.
The new financing follows Everphone’s $40M S
- Nearly 40 QA testers at Raven Software will only return to work if previous layoffs are reversed.
- Grid Legends features a newly tweaked A.I. choreographer that curses bots with human error.
- Take advantage of Nintendo Switch game deals on various genres, such as Sonic Mania, Lego Jurassic World, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020.
- WhatsApp on Monday announced an incubator program to support organisations in building digital solutions to tackle pressing healthcare issues.
- The global advertising industry will notch higher growth this year than previously expected as brands are relying more heavily on search engine and social media companies such as Alphabet Inc's Google and Meta Platforms Inc to reach customers during the pandemic, according to two ad industry forecasts released on Monday.
- Mumbai, Dec 6 (PTI) American lender Citi on Monday said it will be giving a grant to Indian startups for scaling up activities having a positive societal impact in the agriculture, healthcare and financial technologies space.
- To help you whip up treats for your favorite pocket monster, here's all the Poffin recipes and their effects in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
- Scientists are developing a chewing gum laced with a plant-grown protein that serves as a trap for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, reducing viral load in saliva and potentially lowering transmission.
- A good control scheme can help make your transition to this FPS go much smoother. Here are the best controller settings for Halo Infinite to get you started.
- Apple is also planning an entirely new kind of Apple Watch in the form of a rugged wearable for athletes.
- Apple is getting its iPad lineup ready for 2022. Here's what we know so far.
- Toshiba's latest smart TV uses a 120Hz panel and is powered by Amazon's Fire TV software, making it the first truly gamer-friendly Fire TV.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!