- Today Nintendo revealed “a closer look” at their upcoming release in the rebooted Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. handheld game system. This little monster is an all-in-one gaming machine the likes of which look to the original “Game & Watch” series of handheld gaming systems for inspiration. This new version takes things up a SIGNIFICANT notch to a time … Continue reading
- Famously referred to as the flying dragons of the animal kingdom, these magnificent, yet cryptic creatures are not your conventional gliders. The goal of this research was to understand the mystery behind their effortless and well-choreographed gliding behaviour, and the a collection of drones, GoPros, and DSLRs, were the key to unlock this mystery.
- Google recently rolled out the support to view up to 49 people at the same time on Google Meet. However, is disabled by default and you will have to manually enable it. If you are wondering how to do that, here are the steps:
- 12 Foot Tall Giant Skeleton With Animated LCD Eyes – I am that neighbor who will decorate something like this!Want to win Halloween this year? Then the front lawn of your haunted home is going to need this cool new Giant-Sized Skeleton with LifeEyes standing guard. This massive 12 foot tall giant skeleton makes quite an imposing presence as it towers over just about everything and has posable arms and creepy animated LCD eyes that move and blink. It includes a metal frame and gro
- Freddy Krueger Wreath – The man of your dreams is here!
Amp up your Halloween decor with this Nightmare on Elm Street inspired Freddy Krueger WreathHandmade item
Materials: Deco Mesh, Sign, Mesh Tubing, Accents, Bows, Wired Ribbon, Designer Ribbon, Decorative Pick, Zip Ties, Wreath Base, Decor, Greenery
Depth: 10 inches
Diameter: 26 inches
Made to Order
The post Freddy Krueger Wreath appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Microsoft is planning to release a new Xbox app for iOS that allows users to stream their Xbox One games on their iPhones.
Today’s Deals on Amazon: Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus is available with Rs 26,000 discountThe e-commerce platform is offering a discount of up to Rs 26,000 on Galaxy S10 series. It is worth mentioning that the offer is available only on 8GB + 128GB variant of Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus smartphones. Here are more details on the ongoing deals.
- While Apple is busy preparing for the 2020 iPhone family, the rumour mill has now suggested that the smallest in the new series would be called none other than the iPhone 12 mini. This could be the fourth model in the iPhone 12 range that is likely to debut as soon as next month.
- Telecom regulator Trai has decided to drop proceedings against Vodafone Idea Ltd (VIL) in priority plan matter after the telco withdrew contentious claims on faster speed and modified its offering.
- OnePlus has updated the meditation-focussed Zen Mode app for its smartphones running on Android 10 that brings a redesigned experience and a list of new features that all were previously set to arrive through OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11.
- Microsoft is reportedly developing an Xbox app update for iOS that would bring the ability to let you stream Xbox One games directly to your iPhone. The new update, which is said to debut soon for download via Apple App Store, seems to mimic the experience that Microsoft recently offered to Android devices through the last beta version of its Xbox app.
- Google plans to push harder for developers to give the company a cut of in-app purchases through its Play app store, according to people with knowledge of the move.
The $310 million settlement that may change work culture at Google and other Silicon Valley companiesGoogle's parent company has reached a $310 million settlement in a shareholder lawsuit over its treatment of allegations of executives' sexual misconduct. Alphabet Inc said that it will prohibit severance packages for anyone fired for misconduct or is the subject of a sexual misconduct investigation.
- Tecno Spark 6 has been launched as the latest smartphone by the Chinese company. The new smartphone comes with a MediaTek Helio G70 SoC and features quad rear cameras.
- India is unlikely to revoke a ban on PUBG following PUBG Corp's decision to withdraw the mobile game's publishing rights in the country from China's Tencent, a senior government official said. PUBG, a popular online multiplayer battle game, was among 118 Chinese-origin mobile applications banned earlier this month.
David Attenborough Sets Record for Fastest to 1 Million Instagram Followers, Hits Milestone in Under 5 HoursBritish television naturalist David Attenborough joined Instagram on Thursday at the age of 94, quickly racking up more than one million followers in his first few hours - in record time in fact.
- Alphabet's Google will block election ads on its platform after the US election on November 3, a company spokeswoman said on Friday.
- Can a small American aerospace company get to Venus before NASA returns to our superheated planetary neighbour? That's what Peter Beck, the CEO of Rocket Lab, is hoping as he sets his sights on launching a low-cost probe in 2023.
- Five Republican US senators have confronted Netflix over the streaming giant's plan to adapt a Chinese sci-fi book trilogy, expressing concern over the original author's comments about claims of forced labor in Xinjiang.
- Alphabet on Friday announced moves to address sexual misconduct at Google and its other operating divisions, putting in place changes worked out to settle a lawsuit filed by shareholders.
- Critics of Facebook, including the organisers of an advertising boycott against the company, on Friday launched their own oversight board to review the company's content moderation practices.
- An international arbitration tribunal in The Hague ruled that India's imposition of a tax liability on Vodafone, as well as interest and penalties, were in a breach of an investment treaty agreement between India and the Netherlands. The government said it will consider all options, including legal remedies.
- Twitter first announced the labeling last month, but only initially applied it to accounts from China, France, Russia, the UK and the United States.
Reliance Jio's postpaid play poses no risk to Vodafone, Airtel; signals lowering of competition:ReportThe postpaid plans indicate Jio's continued steps towards improving the industry-level ARPU (average revenue per user), India Ratings said.
- India is unlikely to revoke a ban on the mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) following PUBG Corp's decision to withdraw the mobile game's publishing rights in the country from China's Tencent, a senior government official said on Friday.
- Apple has purchased Cherry, the first film directed by the Russo brothers since their all-time record grossing Avengers: Endgame, in a major deal expected to boost the new streaming service's Oscar hopes.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!