- A leaked new mode for battle royale pioneer PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will apparently combine first-person shooter elements with auto-battler mechanics.
- Teenage Engineering has been quietly making some of the most exciting niche gadgets for about 15 years. Now, its latest offering is one of the weirdest concepts it’s ever produced. With the OB-4, the boutique electronics studio wants to make radio exciting again.Read more...
- An update to the original Google Home, the Nest Audio speaker comes with a list of acoustic upgrades for a better music listening experience, apart from a slimmer profile.
- Chromecast with Google TV has been launched and brings a bunch of changes and improvements over the previous generation Chromecast. The new generation Chromecast is more akin to Amazon Fire TV or Roku as it brings an Android TV interface and not just the ability to cast media on your TV.
Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G With Dual Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 765G SoC Launched: Price, SpecificationsGoogle Pixel 5 has been launched as the tech giant’s 2020 flagship phone. The new Pixel phone comes alongside the Pixel 4a 5G that is a 5G version of the Pixel 4a. Both the new smartphones are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC and include Titan M security chip. The Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G both come with dual rear cameras as well as an 8-megapixel selfie came...
- The New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday set a reference price of $7.25 per share for Palantir Technologies, valuing the data analytics company at a $15.8 billion ahead of its public market debut on Wednesday.
- Germany's network agency said on Wednesday it had awarded licences to build 677 megawatts (MW) of renewable power installations under the first so-called innovation tender that promotes combining generation and storage activities.
- The Hungarian government says its official Twitter account was temporarily suspended and then restored without explanation.
- A revised mechanism allowing companies to transfer Europeans' data around the world may be ready before Christmas, the EU's digital chief said on Wednesday, in a move aimed at ending the legal uncertainty triggered by a EU court ruling in July.
- Google India on Wednesday said it has partnered with companies like Zoho, Instamojo and others to help small and medium businesses (SMBs) build digital presence and navigate through the challenging economic environment.
- Having a hard time deciding between the Apple Watch Series 6, the Apple Watch SE, or a heavily discounted Apple Watch Series 3? Why not go with none of the above and let Timex take you back to a time when digital watches weren’t harassing you with notifications all day long and were desperate to emulate the look of…Read more...
- Wireless headphones are no longer a novelty, so if you want your cans to stand out in a category that’s very crowded at this point, you need to bring something new to the table. For Marshall’s new Major IV headphones the company is introducing wireless charging, making these some of the first wireless on-ear…Read more...
- Everyone on OkCupid answers multiple questions and fills out detailed profiles so they can connect over things that actually matter.
- With international contacts, users need to create a new contact and save the phone number preceded by ‘+’ symbol to add a contact in WhatsApp. Here's how to do it.
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go With 12.5-Inch Display, Revamped Surface Pro X to Launch on October 1: ReportMicrosoft Surface Laptop Go with 12.5-inch display and Microsoft Surface Pro X with upgraded internals may debut on Thursday, October 1. A report states that Microsoft has plans to unveil the new products with pre-orders starting with the event and sale dates following later.
- German TV broadcaster ProSieben has put its online drugstore Windstar Medical up for sale as it streamlines its technology investments, people close to the matter said.
- All of Britain's big four grocers - market leader Tesco , Sainsbury's, Asda and Morrisons - are adding capacity to their online home delivery operations to meet increased demand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vivo V20 is listed to run on Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11 and feature a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080x2,400 pixels) AMOLED display. It is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM. Vivo has also provided 128GB of onboard storage on the Vivo V20.
- Huawei is getting ready to launch the follow up to their Huawei Mate X folding smartphone, the Huawei Mate X2 and now the device has been spotted at the WiFi alliance. The Huawei Mate X2 recently received WiFi certification for the WiFi alliance, the device will apparently come with WiFi 6. The handset is rumored […](Read More ...)The post New Huawei Mate X2 gets WiFi certification appeared first on Geeky Gadgets.
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro With 144Hz Display Launched, Mi 10T Lite Debuts as Well: Price, SpecificationsMi 10T and Mi 10T Pro have been launched as the latest flagship models by Xiaomi. Both new smartphones, which are the upgrades to the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro that debuted in February, come with an identical hole-punch display design and a 144Hz refresh rate as well as include Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and support 5G connectivity.
- China's Huawei is ready to be thoroughly examined to show that its technology does not pose any risk to the countries that will include its equipment in the creation of 5G networks, the head of its Italian unit said on Wednesday.
- The European Union (EU) is preparing to force big technology companies to share their customer data with smaller rivals, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing an early draft of its landmark 'Digital Services Act' regulations.
- With its 'Global Diversity & Inclusion Strategy 2030', ABB aims at reaching a 25 per cent share of women in senior management positions from currently 12.5 per cent, a company statement said.
- Twitter is expanding its voice tweets feature to more users on iOS. Twitter was also planning on adding transcriptions to audio and video to make them more accessible, after receiving backlash for the same.
- China is preparing to launch an antitrust probe into Alphabet Inc's Google, looking into allegations it has leveraged the dominance of its Android mobile operating system to stifle competition, two people familiar with the matter said.
- These are some of the smartphones that offer the best battery life, across budgets
Mirzapur, The Mandalorian, and More: October 2020 Guide to Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, and Prime VideoMirzapur 2, Walking Dead season 10, Star Wars Mandalorian season 2, Ginny Weds Sunny, Serious Men, Star Trek: Discovery season 3, Hubie Halloween, The Haunting of Bly Manor — the biggest TV shows and movies coming to Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, and Voot Select in October 2020.
- Vivo is launching their new V20 range of smartphones globally, there are three handsets in the range, the Vivo V20, V20 SE and the V20 Pro. The V20 is equipped with a 6.44 inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution and it comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720 processor, the V20 Pro comes with […](Read More ...)The post Vivo V20 smartphones launch globally appeared first on Geeky Gadgets.
- Qubo Baby Cam has been launched by Hero Electronix in India. The smart baby monitor comes with helpful features like virtual cradle and baby cry alert. It comes in a unique penguin-shaped design to suit the aesthetics of your baby’s room. Other features include two-way talk with echo cancellation and auto lullaby to keep the newborn engaged.
- Apple released a new beta update for iOS 14 and it comes with a new set of emojis, as per a report. The update carries version number iOS 14.2 beta 2 and adds emojis such as transgender flag, seal, Disguised Face, Smiling Face with Tear, and many more.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!