Inside Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake, the Debut Game for Ubisoft India Studios - Gadgets 360Inside Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake, the Debut Game for Ubisoft India Studios Gadgets 360
- An international arbitration tribunal in The Hague ruled that India's imposition of a tax liability on Vodafone, as well as interest and penalties, were in a breach of an investment treaty agreement between India and the Netherlands. The government said it will consider all options, including legal remedies.
- Twitter first announced the labeling last month, but only initially applied it to accounts from China, France, Russia, the UK and the United States.
Reliance Jio's postpaid play poses no risk to Vodafone, Airtel; signals lowering of competition:ReportThe postpaid plans indicate Jio's continued steps towards improving the industry-level ARPU (average revenue per user), India Ratings said.
- India is unlikely to revoke a ban on PUBG following PUBG Corp's decision to withdraw the mobile game's publishing rights in the country from China's Tencent, a senior government official said. PUBG, a popular online multiplayer battle game, was among 118 Chinese-origin mobile applications banned earlier this month.
- Google's parent company has reached a $310 million settlement in a shareholder lawsuit over its treatment of allegations of executives' sexual misconduct. Alphabet Inc said that it will prohibit severance packages for anyone fired for misconduct or is the subject of a sexual misconduct investigation.
- India is unlikely to revoke a ban on the mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) following PUBG Corp's decision to withdraw the mobile game's publishing rights in the country from China's Tencent, a senior government official said on Friday.
- Apple has purchased Cherry, the first film directed by the Russo brothers since their all-time record grossing Avengers: Endgame, in a major deal expected to boost the new streaming service's Oscar hopes.
- Facebook said on Friday that businesses running paid online events on its iOS app would not need to pay a 30 percent fee to Apple for the remainder of 2020, temporarily defusing a standoff between the two tech giants.
- That’s not all, the new Whirlpool IntelliFresh bottom mount refrigerator’s breathtakingly elegant design, premium steel finish, sleek chrome and feather touch UI on the outside and metal-clad air tower, infinity shelves with a chrome tint and premium door bins on the inside, are enough to leave everyone awestruck.
- With a fresh update, Samsung is also bringing flagship features from its popular Galaxy S20 series to some of the Galaxy A series phones.
- Is India ready for a digital-only future in gaming consoles?
- The US Justice Department asked a federal judge in San Francisco early on Friday to allow the government to bar Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc's Google from offering WeChat for download in U.S. app stores pending an appeal.
- TikTok executives told a Senate committee on Friday that they lobbied Australian lawmakers but did not engage with investigators before the government concluded that the video-sharing app did not pose a security threat.
- The European Commission said Friday it is appealing a court decision that Apple doesn't have to repay 13 billion euros (USD 15 billion) in back taxes to Ireland.
- Epic Games, the creator of the popular video game "Fortnite", said on Friday it acquired UK-based SuperAwesome, a platform for developers to include kid-safety tools in their products.
- Samsung will soon bring its new Galaxy F series to the world, starting with the Galaxy F41 smartphone in India.
- Among Us, an online multi-player game from 2018, has seen a surge of downloads in the past two months. Is it just another gaming trend for streamers and memers or does it’s popularity speak to our need for connecting with other people?
- The group says Facebook is taking too long to set up its oversight panel, which they argue is too limited in its scope and autonomy.
- Samsung Galaxy A72 will be the company’s first smartphone with a five camera setup, as per a report. The phone will reportedly will be released in the first half of 2021. The penta-camera setup won’t be debuted on a Samsungflagship phone, but instead on Galaxy A72, a phone that is expected to be priced in the mid segment.
- OnePlus 8T will come with a 4,500mAh battery and support Warp Charge 65, OnePlus confirmed through a post on its community forums. This will be an upgrade when comparing with the OnePlus 8 as that model debuted in April with a 4,300mAh battery that supported Warp Charge 30T.
- Realme will debut its SLED 4K Smart TV in India soon, the company shared on its blog. Realme is calling it the “world's first SLED 4K Smart TV” and that it provides an experience “beyond your imagination.” It will be a 55-inch smart TV with 4K resolution and as per the blog post, it will offer high colour accuracy along with better eye care.
- The Redmi 9 boasts of a big battery and a gaming-oriented SoC, but with a starting price of Rs. 8,999, should you be considering it? Read our review to find out.
- If you have faced any such issue with Aadhaar related services, you can follow our step-by-step instructions to report such incidents to UIDAI.
Canon EOS C70 With CMOS DGO Sensor, RF Lens Mount Launched, Mount Adapter EF EOS R 0.71x Debuts As WellCanon EOS C70 has been launched as the latest model in the company’s cinema EOS camera range. The new model comes with Canon’s RF lens mount and is compatible with a new Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x that enables it to work with a range of EF lens series.
- The EU on Friday appealed a major setback at a European court that annulled a Brussels order that Apple repay Ireland EUR 13 billion (roughly Rs. 1,11,435 crores) in back taxes.
- The US Justice Department asked a federal judge in San Francisco early on Friday to allow the government to bar Apple and Alphabet's Google from offering WeChat for download in US app stores pending an appeal.
- Apple has developed a self-designed mask for its employees in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The Apple Mask is the first such product created in-house by the Cupertino giant for its own employees. It was recently unboxed on a popular YouTube channel, offering a first look at the mask.
- LinkedIn is getting a major redesign, along with new features such as stories, video call integration, an improved search experience, and the ability to edit messages. The new features will be rolling out globally over the next few months.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!