- Facebook Connect starts at 10 a.m. PT on Wednesday, September 16.
Bringing Cutting Edge Technology and Premium Aesthetics in One Package - Whirlpool IntelliFresh Pro Bottom Mount RefrigeratorThe new IntelliFresh Pro is India’s most advanced bottom mounted refrigerator*.
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Gen 2, ThinkBook 14 Gen 2, ThinkBook 13s Gen 2, ThinkBook 15p, and ThinkBook 14s Yoga have been unveiled by the Chinese company. The Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Gen 2, ThinkBook 14 Gen 2, and ThinkBook 13s Gen 2, in the new range, come in both 11th-generation Intel Core and AMD Ryzen 4000 processor options.
- According to findings of the 'Great Indian Mobile' survey, 38 per cent respondents said they are looking at buying a mid-range smartphone between Rs 15,000-25,000, making it the most desired price point for the festive season.
- Xbox Series X|S price in India, Xbox Series X|S specs, Xbox Series controller, Xbox Series X|S games, Xbox Series X|S release launch date, Xbox Series X|S vs PS5, Xbox Series S vs Series X vs One X, Xbox Series X|S backward compatibility, Xbox cloud gaming — all you need to know about the next-gen of Microsoft’s Xbox.
- via engadget.comHigh-tech hearing aids for gadget lovers Engadget
- Mafia: Definitive Edition Review: Half-Baked in Every Sense Gadgets 360
- Mafia: Definitive Edition review: 2K-owned developer Hangar 13’s remake of the 2002 critically-acclaimed game has a lot of new ideas, but it’s unable to execute any of them well enough to answer why a remake was necessary.
- Google Pay Tez Shots game is back on the app during this ongoing IPL season. The tech-giant is offering cash rewards between Rs 35 to Rs 1 lakh and other rewards upon completing the milestones. The offer ends on October 6.
- Best smart home gadgets to fast track your chores Gadget Flow
- This new multi-tool phone stand makes your life easier Gadget Flow
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro Review Gadgets 360
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the first smartphone to sport the Pro badge in the Narzo series. It packs in a powerful Helio G95 SoC and supports 65W SuperDart charging. But should it be your first pick? Read my review to find out.
- via gadgetstouse.comHow to Add 49 People on Google Meet Video Call Gadgets To Use
- Google Said to Be Set to Win EU Okay for Fitbit Deal With Fresh Concessions Gadgets 360
- Alphabet's Google is set to win EU antitrust approval for its $2.1 billion acquisition of fitness tracker maker Fitbit with its latest concessions to address EU antitrust concerns, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano With Intel 11th-Gen Tiger Lake Processors Launched Gadgets 360
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano has been launched as the lightest ThinkPad ever, as claimed by the company. It is powered by the latest Intel 11th-generation Tiger Lake Core processors and comes with a taller 16:10 display. Further, Lenovo has also announced that the ThinkPad X1 Fold is up for pre-orders in select regions with sales starting in the coming weeks.
- Lloyd enters refrigerator segment in India, launches 25 new models Gadgets Now
- Japan's Nippon Telegraph and Telephone said it will spend 4.25 trillion yen ($40 billion) to take its wireless carrier business private, in a deal that opens the path to lower prices as the government calls for cuts.
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day Gadgets Now
Infinix Hot 10 Lite With MediaTek Helio A20 SoC, 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications - Gadgets 360Infinix Hot 10 Lite With MediaTek Helio A20 SoC, 5,000mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications Gadgets 360
- via nypost.comAmazon's new gadget lets you pay with the palm of your hand New York Post
- Infinix Hot 10 Lite has been launched in Africa. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC. It features triple rear cameras and a 5,000mAh battery. It also offers security features such as fingerprint scanning and face unlock.
- via dailystar.co.ukHalf of Brits bored of keeping up with latest 'must-have gadgets', survey finds Daily Star
- OnePlus 8T Pro to Not Launch This Year, CEO Pete Lau Confirms Gadgets 360
- OnePlus 8T Pro is confirmed to not launch this year. CEO Pete Lau has taken to Weibo to announce that only the OnPlus 8T will be launching on October 14. The company has teased the arrival of a new OnePlus Nord series phone, and it could launch alongside the OnePlus 8T.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 and Samsung Galaxy M21 are receiving new One UI 2.1 updates, including new camera features. Galaxy M31 had got the Android 10-based One UI 2.1 earlier this month, but it did not include some camera features like Single Take, Night Hyperlapse, and My Filter.
- Google is set to launch its new flagship smartphone — and a host of other goodies — in its virtual event on Wednesday, September 30. We show you how to tune in.
Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 With Secondary Display, Up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i9 Processor Launched in India... - Gadgets 360Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 With Secondary Display, Up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i9 Processor Launched in India... Gadgets 360
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!