You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch, you really are a heel… you’re welcome for that earworm. I’m sure just seeing this ornament got that song stuck in your head without me even needing to mention it. But have you seen a more amazing Christmas tree ornament!? NO, no you haven’t. Just imagine your kids staring up at your Christmas tree just like Cindy Lou Who in one of the most classic Holiday Movies of all time! The ornament is about the size of an actual arm and hand.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and U.S.President Donald Turmp have discussed the security of telecommunications networks as the U.K.
- The feat, which comes roughly 19 years after the website was founded, is a testament of "what humans can do together," said Ryan Merkley, chief of staff at Wikimedia, the nonprofit organisation that operates the omnipresent online encyclopedia, TechCrunch reported on Friday. The six millionth article is about Maria Elise Turner Lauder, a 19th-century Canadian school teacher.
- Spacewalking astronauts worked to complete repairs to a cosmic ray detector outside the International Space Station on Saturday and give it new life.
- Digital currency could be useful as cash transactions dwindle in some countries but central banks should be in charge of issuing it, not private companies, Bank of France Governor Francois Villeroy de Galhau said on Saturday.
- BSNL Rs. 1,188 Marutham prepaid recharge plan has been revised with a reduced validity of 300 days, lesser from 365 days. The plan is available under a promotional offer until March 31.
- Motorola Moto G Stylus might have just been leaked online. A render has shown the phone with a stylus pen.
- Twitter India on Friday launched a specially designed emoji of the India Gate lit up in the tricolour to celebrate India's 71st Republic Day.
- Content moderators at Facebook and YouTube in Europe and in the US have been asked to sign forms detailing that the job may cause post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- The instrument on the Hale Telescope uses infrared light to investigate exoplanets' atmospheric compositions.
- After facing backlash from its users, Google announced on Twitter that it will test more variations and changes to the desktop search results.
- Android appears to receive a feature called “Nearby Sharing” to get Apple’s AirDrop-like file sharing experience.
- Super Bowl 2020 will be broadcast to the nation in 4K UHD, so now is the time to pick up a shiny new 4K TV.
- Instagram's removal of the IGTV button on its main app signals the video platform's troubles with competitors.
- Spitzer peered into the depths to lift the dusty veil from some of the universe's most beautiful objects.
- OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 6 have started receiving OxygenOS 10.3.1 update based on Android 10 that fixes various known bugs. The update also includes the December 2019 Android security patch.
- Samsung Galaxy M21 has apparently reached Geekbench with key specifications. The benchmark listing suggests Android 10 and Exynos 9611 SoC on the Samsung phone.
Samsung Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra Pre-Order Customers Rumoured to Get Galaxy Buds+, More Renders SurfaceSamsung Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra customers making pre-orders are rumoured to get free Galaxy Buds+ earbuds. Separately, some renders and dummies of the Galaxy S20 series has been leaked online.
Apple Captured 2 Percent of India Smartphone Market in Q4 2019, Growing 41 Percent YoY: CounterpointRiding on the strong demand for iPhone XR and iPhone 11, Apple became one of the fastest-growing brands in India in the fourth quarter of 2019, capturing 2 per cent market share with a year-on-year growth of 41 percent, Counterpoint Research said on Friday.
- 2G mobile internet services on postpaid as well as prepaid phones will be restored in the Kashmir Valley from Saturday but can only be used to access 301 websites approved by the Jammu and Kashmir administration, an official order said.
- India plans to increase import duties on more than 50 items including electronics, electrical goods, chemicals and handicrafts, targeting about $56 billion worth of imports from China and elsewhere, officials and industry sources said.
- Revenue at Intel's data center business jumped 19% and sales to cloud computing providers surged 48% year-over-year in the fourth quarter.
- Apple Inc is expected to show an increase in its fourth quarter earnings to $4.54 per share according to the mean Refinitiv estimate from thirty four analysts.
- Popular mobile video app TikTok said on Friday it has hired attorney Erich Andersen from Microsoft to serve as the company's global general counsel, reporting to president Alex Zhu.
- Allegations that Amazon.com boss and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos had his phone hacked by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman have put a spotlight on the security of smartphones and the secretive tools used to hack them.
- A U.S. government source said the department plans to invite a wide range of interested parties to the conference to examine the future of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, including representatives of industry, Congress, "thought leaders" and officials of President Donald Trump's Cabinet.
- You may not think you're in the same league as Jeff Bezos when it comes to being a hacking target.Probably not, but you - and just about anyone else, potentially including senior U.S.
- Vivo created history by grabbing the second spot in the Indian smartphone market for the first time in the fourth quarter of the calendar year 2019, as per Counterpoint Research.
- The India smartphone market surpassed the US for the first time on an annual level, becoming the second-largest smartphone market after China globally -- reaching 158 million shipments in the calendar year 2019 with 7 per cent (YoY) growth, a report from Counterpoint Research said on Friday.
- Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google-owner Alphabet, urged regulators on Monday to take a "proportionate approach" when drafting rules for artificial intelligence (AI), days before the European Commission is due to publish proposals on the issue.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!