- French antitrust investigators have accused Google of failing to comply with the state competition authority's orders on how to conduct negotiations with news publishers over copyright, two sources who read the investigators' report said.
- Social networking website Twitter is soon going to roll out a new feature that will allow users to “undo” their tweets.Reverse engineering specialist Jane Manchun Wong has posted a GIF on Twitter that shows how the feature may work.
- Fastrack has marked its entry into the hearable segment in India with the launch of three new products — called Fastrack Reflex 3.0, Fastrack Reflex 2C Pay, and Fastrack Reflex Tunes.
- Bioshock: The Collection brings the Bioshock games to you in 1080p remastered versions.
- WandaVision review: thank Marvel’s success with Avengers: Endgame for this experiment, a sitcom with Avengers that’s really about a superhero, in this case Wanda Maximoff/ Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), processing their trauma, grief, and loss.
- Every home needs a backup power source in case of a blackout, so you might want to jump on Newegg's $220 discount for the Quipall 7000 portable generator.
- A new Switch model might be coming this holiday season and fans are hoping that means Breath of the Wild 2 is coming.
- Most laptop webcams aren't any good, which isn't ideal for Zoom or Teams calls. We found the exceptions -- the rare laptops that feature a 1080p webcam.
- We compare this middle child to its siblings, the Galaxy S21 Ultra and S21.
- Missing features detract from a stylish fitness watch designed for women.
- For nearly as long as A.I. has existed, researchers have used games as a benchmark for intelligence. But why use games to test these systems?
- It’s Not a Whorehouse, It’s a Whorehome Pattern – This offensive and adorable It’s Not a Whorehouse, It’s a Whorehome Pattern is a perfect gift for a housewarming!
The post It’s Not a Whorehouse, It’s a Whorehome Pattern appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- South Korean tech giant Samsung has launched a durable smartphone, called Galaxy XCover 5. The company has announced that the device will be available in Asia, Europe and Latin America, with availability expanding to other regions at a later date. The company did not provide any exact date, but did mention that it will be available sometime starting March 2021.
- Apple has been granted a patent by the US Patent & Trademark Office this week for a new magnetic connector that can charge the iPhone. As per the image posted by Patently Apple website, the new magnetic connector looks somewhat similar to the MagSafe connector from older MacBooks.
Samsung Galaxy A72, Galaxy A52 5G Launch Imminent as Support Pages Go Live; Official Renders RevealedSamsung Galaxy A72 and Samsung Galaxy A52 5G support pages have gone live in the UAE. These support pages hint that launch may be imminent of the two phones, and they also show front panel design of the two phones. Samsung Galaxy A72 and Samsung Galaxy A52 5G are both seen to sport an Infinity-O display design.
- Motorola Moto G10 Power and Moto G30 India launch is set for Tuesday, March 9. The Lenovo-owned company revealed the launch date on Friday through a teaser posted on social media. Flipkart has also created a microsite to confirm the online availability of the upcoming Motorola phones.
- Apple is reported to bring OLED display technology to more of its products. Earlier, only iPhone and Apple Watch variants had OLED displays. Now, it is being speculated that the 10.9-inch iPad may sport an OLED screen next year.
- Mi 11 Ultra has purportedly received certification in Indonesia. The alleged certification suggests global launch of the Xiaomi phone.
- WandaVision episode 9 has two post-credits scenes. The first sets up Captain Marvel 2, and the second sets up Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- Governments and airlines in Europe are hoping that vaccine certificates and digital health apps can help make travel for the masses a reality again this summer after a year of COVID-19 restrictions.
- The Czech capital Prague and the Labour Ministry said there had been cyber attacks on their email systems but although the mayor of Prague said it was a large attack, he added the damage caused was limited.
- SBI Payments and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have joined hands to launch RuPay SoftPoS that will enable merchants to make contactless transactions of up to Rs 5,000 through their smart phones.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation on Friday successfully conducted a flight test of Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet (SFDR) technology in Odisha, official sources said.
Indian Wearable Market Grew 144.3 Percent YoY in 2020, With Earwear Taking 83.6 Percent Market Share: IDCIndian wearable market grew by triple digits year-over-year (YoY) in 2020. India was the only country in the top 20 to have triple digit growth at 144.3 percent, as per the data by IDC.
- Two astronauts on board the International Space Station are set to embark on a spacewalk on Friday, March 5. Here's how you can watch it live online.
- Tipster Mukul Sharma has leaked specifications of Poco X3 Pro and has also hinted that the phone may launch soon, alongside Poco F3. While Poco F3 is largely expected to arrive in global markets as a rebranded model of the Redmi K40, Poco X3 Pro looks to be a unique handset. It is tipped to be powered by the Snapdragon 860 SoC and feature a 120Hz screen refresh rate.
- The next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are going to get Batman skins
- Billionaire Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd will bear the cost of vaccinating its employees and their immediate family, totaling an estimated 12.2 lakh, as the oil-to-telecom conglomerate looks to safeguard them against the Covid-19 virus.
- For more than a decade, Chrome has shipped a new update every 6 weeks.
- Thousands of Android and iOS apps exposed user data due to commonly found cloud misconfigurations, according to an automated analysis conducted by mobile security firm Zimperium. The issues were found on apps using popular public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!