- Google Pixel 6a renders have surfaced online. Leaked renders give a glimpse of the dual-tone, glass back design of the upcoming smartphone. The handset is seen featuring a hole-punch display and two cameras on the back. The phone is likely to debut as a mid-range device in India.
- OnePlus 9R is receiving a new update. The firmware version of the latest OnePlus 9R update is OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. The changelog suggests that the update brings improved system stability and fixes known issues as well. As mentioned, it also upgrades the security patch to November 2021.
- Google-owned YouTube revealed a list of top videos as well as creators for 2021 and gaming along with comedy videos that have topped the chart in India.
- Vivo Y55s has been spotted on TENAA platform ahead of its rumoured launch in China. The TENAA listing suggests specifications of a smartphone with model number V2164A, which is associated with Y55s. Similar specifications have been revealed by China Telecom listing.
- You still have the chance to avail Cyber Monday laptop deals with Dell's $239 discount for the Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1, a versatile device with four modes.
- Save big on this stylish Insignia 70-inch 4K TV from Best Buy available for a limited time only.
- Moto G51 5G India launch date is set for December 10, according to a tipster. The new model was launched in Europe last month as the company’s affordable 5G phone.
- As the world prepares for the Metaverse, Google's 'Project Starline', a technology project that would enable friends, families and coworkers to be together virtually, even when they're cities (or countries) apart, has revealed that it feels much closer to being in the same room with someone via a telepresence system than traditional video calls.
- Samsung Galaxy A73 has leaked in renders. The phone is seen to sport a hole-punch display and a quad rear camera setup. It is tipped to be powered by a Snapdragon 750G SoC and pack a 5,000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A73 is said to be priced at Rs. 32,999.
- By roping in Pitbull, music-focused NFT platform OneOf is trying to spread awareness about the space among music artists and enthusiasts.
- Online food delivery platform Swiggy on Thursday announced to invest $700 million (over Rs 5,250 crore) in its express grocery delivery service Instamart that delivers groceries in 15-30 minutes -- at a crucial time when its closest rival Zomato discontinued its in-house grocery delivery services.
- Redmi 10 Prime (2022) has been tipped to launch in India. However, the launch timeline has not yet been tipped. There is also no information available on the specifications of the smartphone as of now. 2022 edition of Redmi 10 series is said to comprise Redmi 10 (2022) and Redmi 10 Prime (2022).
- Oppo has unveiled the global rollout plan for its Android 12 based ColorOS 12 for December 2021. The stable version will be rolled out in batches, so it may take some time for the update to reach all eligible Oppo handsets. Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G phone has started receiving the latest update.
Clubhouse Adds Support for 13 New Languages Including Bengali and Marathi, Rolls Out ‘Topics’ FeatureClubhouse has doubled the number of local languages it supports on the platform to 26 after a second rollout of 13 languages as part of its latest update. The audio-only social platform announced that it has added support for two new Indian languages, Bengali and Marathi. This brings the total number of Indian languages supported up to seven. Clubhouse has also rolled...
- This 55-inch TCL QLED Roku Smart TV Cyber Monday and Cyber Week deal is insane! Grab it while it lasts!
- This Cyber Monday smart TV deal is still live at Walmart, and drops the price of a Vizio 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV by nearly $100!
- The MSI Optix S272 gaming monitor, which features a 27-inch Full HD screen and a 144Hz refresh rate, is still available in Walmart's Cyber Monday monitor deals.
- Cyber Monday deals are also about small but helpful devices like the Roku Express, a streaming stick that adds access to the Roku platform to non-smart TVs.
- Apple on Thursday announced its 2021 App Store Awards and released the list of 15 best apps and games of the year across the iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and the Apple TV. The iPhone maker also separately released its top apps and games on a regional basis.
- Missed all of the best Cyber Monday deals that just happened? Don't worry, because one of the best Cyber Monday TV deals is still around at Walmart.
- Redmi Note 10S has launched in India in a new 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The new variant is priced in India at Rs. 17,499.It will be available on Mi.com, Amazon India, and Mi Homes store. Launch offers include Rs. 1,000 instant discount with ICICI Bank credit cards and EMI.
- Former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, the real-life Wolf of Wall Street, went hard on meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, and without mincing his words, Belfort called them scams that have "no value and no use”.
- Chromebook stock has dried up but you can still buy a great model from Best Buy right now. Here's what to do.
- OnePlus RT could be priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant, as per a report. OnePlus may also launch a 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant at a lower price. OnePlus RT is said to be the rebranded version of the OnePlus 9RT that was launched in China in October.
- Google appears to be widely rolling out new features for YouTube on Chromecast. This includes a YouTube Homescreen and a Phone Remote.
Vivo S12 Pro Specifications Tipped to Include 108-Megapixel Triple Rear Camera, 50-Megapixel Selfie ShooterVivo S12 Pro renders have surfaced online, showing the smartphone sporting a curved display. The renders show the smartphone sporting a triple rear camera setup, which is tipped to feature a 108-megapixel primary camera. Vivo S12 Pro could also feature dual selfie cameras, featuring a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel sensor, according to a tipster, who s...
- Tesla Cyberquad for Kids was quietly launched, just in time for the festive season in the US. The Cyberquad for Kids is an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) that has a design inspired by the Tesla Cybertruck. It has a range of up to 15 miles (24 Km) in a single charge and is suitable for kids aged 8 or above.
Reddit Gets New Real-Time Features Including Live Voting and Comments Count, Typing Indicators, MoreReddit has added voting and comments count animations, typing and reading indicators, and new comment pill features on its platform. Users on iOS, Android, and the Web will be able to access the latest functionalities now.
- Hawkeye episode 3 teased a powerful heavy-set “Uncle” who’s related to Maya Lopez (Alaqua Cox). In the Marvel comics, that’s Wilson Fisk. Could this mean Vincent D’Onofrio is returning as Kingpin/ Wilson Fisk from Netflix-Marvel series Daredevil?
- iQoo Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021’s ‘The Grind’ tournament has started. It will see 32 teams compete for two weeks in the In-Game Qualifiers. The main iQoo Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 tournament will begin on December 16. Krafton is running in-game qualifiers alongside ‘The Grind’.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!