- Flipkart, the e-commerce giant controlled by Walmart, is making progress toward an IPO as soon as the fourth quarter of this year, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Nintendo is struggling to keep up with Switch demand and has enough parts for immediat' production, as revealed by the company's president, Shuntaro Furukawa.
- Prime Day is coming but what does that actually mean? We delve into what goes on sale during Prime Day and what to expect.
- In a blow to home theater fans who want to control all of their devices from a single remote, Logitech has said it is exiting the universal remote business.
- A team of scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the US have translated the structure of a spider web into music, which could have applications ranging from better 3D printers to cross-species communication and otherworldly musical compositions.
- Alkami Technology Inc on Monday raised the target price range for its U.S. initial public offering, lifting the banking software provider's aimed valuation to about $2.33 billion.
- Chinese telecoms equipment maker Huawei Technologies is making business resilience its top priority with a push to develop its software capabilities as it seeks to overcome US restrictions that have devastated its smartphone business.
- Chinese regulators have ordered Ant Group, a financial affiliate of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding, to become a financial holding company to ease financial oversight amid stepped up scrutiny of technology firms.
- The Realme 8 is a slimmer and lighter version of the Realme 7, with an AMOLED display instead of LCD. Does this make it a worthy successor? Read our review to know more.
- Timex Fit smartwatch has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs. 6,995. The wearable is now available for purchase at authorised retailers and the company’s official website. The smartwatch comes with Telemedicine feature, SpO2 sensor, heart-rate monitor and 10 sports modes.
- Xiaomi Mi 11X series will launch in India on April 23 and while the company has not confirmed product details yet, past leaks and rumours have suggested the Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro will be unveiled on the date.
- LG Wing, OnePlus 8 Pro, and Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus come with dual-SIM support and offer 5G connectivity. All have USB Type-C ports and some form of fast charging.
- In a world of digital showcases, many believe it's time for gaming's biggest expo to die off. But E3 is more important than ever.
- Some of the best Windows 10 features might be hidden right under your nose. Here's a look at 7 of those features that you might not know about.
- Avengers – The Infinity Saga Premium Playing Card – Premium playing cards featuring all of your favorite heroes!
Since the debut of Iron Man in 2008, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has captivated the hearts and minds of loyal fans all over the world. Follow the eleven-year journey of Marvel Studios’ The Infinity Saga and the adventures of your all-time favorite heroes.Premium playing cards featuring all of your favorite heroes! Made in America. Assembl
- One developer has brought mega-popular game Flappy Bird to the Mac in an ingenious way -- by integrating it into a completely interactive notification.
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has provided easy ways to find your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra aka Aadhaar Enrolment Centre online. You can also find your nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra directly from your mobile device. Wondering how to locate your nearest Aadhaar centers, follow out step-by-step guide:
- TCL MoveAudio S150, MoveAudio S200 and ACTV500 true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones have been launched in India. These earphones will be available on Flipkart and select retailers from April 15.
- Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop with the latest 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake CPU launched in India. It comes with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB VRAM.
- Chinese consumer electronics brand Xiaomi has sent a media invite that confirms that the company is planning to launch a new smartphone series in India soon. The launch will take place on April 23, the same day the company is already scheduled to launch the Mi 11 Ultra. According to the invite shared by Xiaomi, the company is going to launch the Mi 11X series.
- Apple is expected to launch the new generation iPad Pro model in the second half of April, according to a report by Bloomberg. The report claims that the iPad Pro will be launched in two sizes, however, the Mini LED screen, which is claimed to improve contrast ratios and deliver a brighter picture, will be exclusive to the more expensive 12.9-inch model.
- Huawei vowed to weather wide-ranging US sanctions with a push into the intelligent vehicle sector and ramping up development of its own mobile phone ecosystem.
- IIT Madras, as part of its online BSc Programme, is organising the ‘Cricket Hackathon 2021’ and invites registrations from students, professionals, and Data Science enthusiasts.
Apple TV Set-Top Box With Integrated HomePod Speaker and Video Conferencing Camera Said to Be in the WorksApple has been a laggard in the smart-home space, but a versatile new device in early development could change that. The company is working on a product that would combine an Apple TV set-top box with a HomePod speaker and include a camera for video conferencing through a connected TV and other smart-home functions, according to sources.
Flipkart Flagship Fest Sale Begins: iPhone 12, LG Wing, More Premium Phones on Offer With Deals and DiscountsFlipkart Flagship Fest will go on till April 15 and offers buyers smartphones with low no-cost EMI options, starting from Rs. 2,500 per month. LG Wing is priced at just Rs. 29,999 instead of its launch price of Rs. 69,990. This is nearly a Rs. 40,00-price cut on the phone.
- Google Lens uses optical character recognition (OCR) to enable text recognition. For example, if you click a photo of a handwritten document, using this feature you can directly copy the contents and paste it in a Word file.
- Technology helps us stay fit and healthy. We found less expensive options for the popular but pricey Pelotons.
Cyberpunk 2077 Maker CD Projekt Has No Plans to ‘Shelve’ Game, Committed to Fixing So It Can Sell 'For Years'CD Projekt has no plans to shelve Cyberpunk 2077 and is committed to fixing glitches to make its flagship game a long-term success after a troubled rollout, joint chief executive Adam Kicinski said.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE’s design has been shared by tipster @onleaks aka Steve Hemmerstoffer ahead of launch. The leak shows the design similarity with Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+.
- With more than 58 million installs in March, TikTok became the most downloaded non-gaming app worldwide last month, said a new report.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!