- As the governments world over, including India, dole out incentives for mass adoption of electric vehicles, a new report said on Monday that the global volume of EV charging sessions, where an EV's battery is charged using a charging point, will exceed 1.5 billion per annum in 2026 -- from just 200 million in 2021.
- Colin Farrell has signed on to reprise his role as Oswald Cobblepot in Penguin, HBO Max's upcoming spinoff series from The Batman feature film.
- Two space tourists from Japan are about to head to the International Space Station for an 11-day stay, and you can watch the mission live.
- Microsoft just redesigned the cubicle for the new realities of hybrid work with its Flowspace Pod concept.
- Fans of Apple have a lot to look forward to in 2022. The company is planning to release five new Macs, including a surprising entry-level addition.
- Marvel is officially moving ahead with Shang-Chi 2 as director Destin Daniel Cretton signs on for both a sequel and a new Marvel original series on Disney+.
- A few of the largest retailers today are offering great deals on tech that makes for great gifting this holiday season, including the Apple Watch Series 7.
- For PlayStation 5 owners, give these discounted PS5 games from Walmart, including Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Mortal Kombat 11, and FIFA 22, as holiday gifts.
- On the heels of the launch of its new Pixel 6 lineup, Google is rolling out several new features exclusively for Pixel owners to get more out of their phones.
- Pluto TV has been available on Google TV forever, but now it's integrated directly into the Live tab in the operating system.
- Samsung continues its Android 12 and One UI 4 rollout, expanding it to the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold.
- We're so excited to share one of the best gaming headset deals that you can get in time for Christmas -- this Alienware Gaming Headset is $32 off at Dell today.
- We pit the Lenovo Smart Display against the Google Nest Hub. Both sport similar features and work with Google Assistant. Which model comes out on top?
- We don't normally see Apple Watch deals on their newest model so soon after its release, but the latest device is on sale right now with holiday shipping.
- WhatsApp expands its disappearing messages features on iOS and Android with new durations and defaults.
- Staying in shape from home can be a feat, but adding one of these four smart treadmills to your fitness regime may make all the difference.
- Despite the persisting graphics card shortage and extremely high GPU prices, graphics card shipments increased by 25% compared to 2020.
- Some of the hottest earphones available right now are from Beats by Dre, and we've hunted down the very best Powerbeats Pro deals for you.
- If you feel like you've seen some of The Matrix Resurrections before, it may be because the past echoes in the present as Neo and Trinity awaken decades later.
- It has been a three-decade grind for the former table tennis champion and Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IITM) graduate Srinivasagopalan Rangarajan to lift his company Data Patterns (India) Ltd, whose prestige projects include the BrahMos missile programme, to the point of inflexion.
- Oppo's first foldable device was expected to launch this December. Now, a leaked report and an upcoming event have confirmed the launch date.
- The Game Awards 2021 are right around the corner and said to be chock-full of new announcements. Here's how to watch and what to expect.
- Intel solved a major issue plaguing its 12th-gen Alder Lake processors. which had blocked a long list of games from working. Here's how to fix the problem.
- Pac-Man Community lets players collectively help or hinder an A.I. Pac-Man endlessly completing user-created mazes.
- via gadgets.ndtv.comThe Matrix Resurrections final trailer — out in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu — sets up the fourth Matrix movie that somehow finds Keanu Reeves’ Neo and Carrie-Anne Moss’ Trinity alive. The Matrix Resurrections release date is December 22 in India, the US, and on HBO Max.
- via techcrunch.comBerlin-based smartphone-as-a-service provider, Everphone, has topped up with $65 million in a Series C equity raise in addition to taking $135M in debt financing — for a total raise of $200M.
The latest tranche of funding is led by German private equity investor, Cadence Growth Capital (CGC), which is now Everphone’s biggest shareholder.
Deutsche Telekom, AlleyCorp and signals Venture Capital also participated as returning investors.
The new financing follows Everphone’s $40M S
- Nearly 40 QA testers at Raven Software will only return to work if previous layoffs are reversed.
- Grid Legends features a newly tweaked A.I. choreographer that curses bots with human error.
- Take advantage of Nintendo Switch game deals on various genres, such as Sonic Mania, Lego Jurassic World, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020.
- WhatsApp on Monday announced an incubator program to support organisations in building digital solutions to tackle pressing healthcare issues.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!