Ecom Express to create 30,000 temporary jobs ahead of festive sales to address rise in online ordersThe company, which had a workforce of about 23,000 in the pre-COVID-19 times, has hired 7,500 people in the last few months to address the increase in online orders during and after the lockdown as people turned to e-commerce to order grocery, medicines and other items.
- Save $20 on this lightweight 7.1 surround sound gaming headset that is compatible with all consoles.
- Save $50 on this fantastic 28-inch Acer 4K monitor as part of Amazon's early Prime Day deals.
- You know Disney+ and Hulu are great, but did you realise that ESPN+ offers a ton of content too as part of the Disney Bundle? We explain all.
- Hot weather is here. A good action camera is a perfect way to record your adventures
- Are you ready to start your live streaming career? Here is how to go live on TikTok with only a few taps.
- Russia's two online platforms, retailer Ozon and online cinema ivi, are both considering initial public offerings in the United States later this year, two bankers familiar with the preparations told Reuters on Thursday.
- NASA is sponsoring a $5 million competition to find solutions for energy distribution, management, and storage that can be further developed for space flights and future operations on the lunar surface.
- Reliance Industries' subsidiary Jio Platforms has received subscription amount of Rs 2,624.5 crore from Intel Capital and Qualcomm Ventures, according to a regulatory filing.
- Facebook on Thursday announced a global alliance with Deloitte to help companies to use the social media group's Workplace tool to meet the challenges of remote working.
- China's Huawei Technologies has failed to convince British security officials that the security risks of using its products in UK national infrastructure can be adequately managed, according to a government report released on Thursday.
- Prime Day is coming in October, but if you're not a Prime member, don't fret: You can still use the free 30-day Prime trial to shop this year's Prime Day deals.
- IT services major HCL Technologies on Thursday announced a new partnership with IBM to help clients accelerate their digital transformation by migrating enterprise mission-critical workloads to the IBM public cloud.
- Online supermarket and technology group Ocado, which this week became the most valuable retailer on Britain's stock market, is being sued by Norwegian robotics company AutoStore for allegedly infringing patents.
- Ali “Myth” Kabbani found success on Twitch streaming Fortnite, but now he's playing other games and hoping the fans follow.
- Hundreds of films are on Disney's streaming video service, and we've rounded up the best of the bunch for you.
- Have you heard about Triller? with Tik Tok's future uncertain, Triller is being downloaded to a lot more smartphones these days.
- Will we see a cheaper Nord anytime soon?
- PS5 price, PS5 release launch date, PS5 pre-order, PS5 DualSense controller, PS5 games, PS5 specs, PS5 backward compatibility, PS5 vs Xbox Series X vs PS4, PS5 Digital Edition price — all you need to know about the next-gen of Sony’s PlayStation.
- We evaluate the 4th gen Amazon Echo and the new Google Nest Audio smart speakers to find out which device has superior looks, features, and sound quality.
- App developers and entrepreneurs in India have started demanding a national app store alternative to Google Play, which has so far dominated the app ecosystem in the country. The call for an alternative started shortly after Google announced a 30 percent fee for the apps that are there on Google Play but are not using Google’s billing system.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi Variant Available for Pre-Order on Amazon, Will Go on Sale Starting October 12Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi variant has been listed for pre-orders on Amazon and will be available exclusively on the e-commerce platform and Samsung.com. The Galaxy Tab A7 features a 10.4-inch display and quad speakers for an immersive experience. It will be available from October 12.
- OnePlus 8T will have a taller and wider display than the OnePlus 8 despite having the same 6.55-inch screen size, as per a report. Reportedly, the OnePlus 8T measures 162.8 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm as compared to the OnePlus 8 that comes with 160.20x72.90x8mm dimensions.
- Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth has confirmed that the Realme Buds Air Pro are all set to launch in India on October 7. They are teased to come with active noise cancellation of up to 35dB and super low latency of 94 milliseconds. These earbuds look a lot like AirPods Pro from Apple.
- Digital Trends interviews Dr. Friederike Otto about her book Angry Weather: Heat Waves, Floods, Storms, and the New Science of Climate Change.
- For its fall and holiday 2020 lineup, Microsoft is launching a refreshed Surface Pro X model, as well as a new 12.5-inch Surface Laptop Go.
- Microsoft just launched the 12.5 inch Surface Laptop Go, and it now competes with Apple's MacBook Air. We compare the design, specs, and portability.
- The Google Play Store is loaded with some terrific titles -- and some terrible ones. We've vetted all the options to bring you the best Android games around.
Realme C17, Realme Smart Bulb, More Products Appear on Realme India’s Support Page, Could be Launched SoonRealme C17 has been spotted on Realme India’s support page along with several other Realme IoT products, indicating that they could be launched soon. The company will be launching Realme 7i along with some more products in India on October 7, but it is unclear if the products spotted on the support page will also make their way to the country on the same day.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!