- If you're looking to get into photography, this Canon EOS M50 Black Friday deal is a great place to start.
- via gadgetsnow.com"It's natural that we would have 500 billion yen in investment capacity," Takayuki Morita said at a press roundtable on Monday.
- via gadgetsnow.comIn a coordinated action, British lawyers also submitted a letter of notice to Facebook's London office.
- Google Pixel 6a aluminium dummy video and images have reportedly surfaced online. The alleged dummy shows the phone with a design similar to the renders leaked last month as well as the Google Pixel 6 model.
Apple Planning Redesigned iPad Pro, New Entry-Level MacBook Pro, Apple Watch Lineup for 2022: Mark GurmanApple is planning to launch its redesigned iPad Pro as well as new Apple Watch models, AirPods Pro upgrade, and a high-end iMac in 2022, Bloomberg reporter Mark Gurman tipped in the latest edition of his newsletter PowerOn.
- An Indian-origin CEO of a US-based homeownership company has abruptly fired more than 900 employees — about nine percent of its workforce — on a Zoom webinar, citing market efficiency, performance, and productivity as the reasons behind the move.
- Rohingya refugees from Myanmar are suing Meta, formerly known as Facebook, for $150 billion (roughly Rs. 11,31,300 crore) over allegations that the social media company did not take action against anti-Rohingya hate speech that contributed to violence.
- Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12X, Xiaomi 12 Pro have bagged China's TENAA certification. The TENAA listing hints at the processors that these smartphones will feature. Xiaomi 12 Pro has been tipped to feature 120W fast charging support via the 3C certification website. All three smartphones have been tipped to launch later this month.
- Samsung has unveiled its first ISOCELL GWB camera sensor featuring RGBW colour filter support. The new camera sensor should allow users to take brighter, more colour-accurate images. Samsung developed the camera sensor in partnership with Tecno and customers could see a smartphone launch with the camera sensor in 2022. Samsung is yet to announce plans to integrate the...
Cryptocurrency in India: Proposed Bill Banning Crypto Payments Could Mean Jail for Violations, Document ShowsProposed legislation that would ban the use of cryptocurrencies as a method of payment in India also seeks to make those who infringe the law subject to arrest without a warrant and being held without bail, according to a source and a summary of the bill.
- Motorola’s Moto G31 introduces some interesting upgrades compared to the Moto G30, but its camera needs a lot of work.
- Infinix Note 11 and Note 11S India launch date is set for December 13, the Hong Kong-based company confirmed to Gadgets 360. While the Infinix Note 11 is powered by MediaTek Helio G88, the Infinix Note 11S carries MediaTek Helio G96 SoC.
- The number of crypto owners and traders in Australia has shot to 28.8 percent this year from 18.4 percent last year.
- Apple shipped most wearable units as global shipments for wearables grew 9.9 percent during the 3Q21. The company registered a decline but still grabbed the top spot, as per IDC. The wearables category includes TWS earphones as well as wrist-worn wearables like fitness bands and smartwatches.
- Moto Edge X30 is set to launch on December 9, and the company has posted teasers of the upcoming flagship smartphone’s camera samples online. These samples show off the night mode, selfie cameras and the primary camera, on the smartphone which is expected to be the first Android handset to feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC under the hood, paired with an under-displ...
- Researchers have now discovered the biggest and most complete dinosaur skeleton ever found in the country at the site. Fossils of 11 dinosaurs have been unearthed at Villaggio del Pescatore, a former limestone quarry close to the north-eastern port city of Trieste. The skeletons belong to the species Tethyshadros insularis, which lived 80 million years ago.
- PUBG: New State developer Krafton has announced a major update that will roll out for players on December 9. The update will bring new weapons, weapon skins, vehicles, and Survivor Pass Volume 2, along with many bug fixes and improvements.
- Instagram tightened protections for teens on the eve of a Senate hearing about whether it is "toxic" for young users.
- Two Google Pixel users have reported hacking instances after they sent their phones to Google’s official partnered store for repair.Both users claim that explicit photos were compromised. One user even claims that a small amount was sent to someone via PayPal. Google says it is investigating these claims.
- Vivo is tipped to launch Vivo S12 and Vivo S12 Pro in the Chinese market. Its subsidiary, iQoo, is also believed to be working on two new Neo-series smartphones.
- Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, has published a new post titled ‘Endgame’ that contains a roadmap for ETH 2.0. He presents a thought experiment for how an average big blockchain can still be considered sufficiently trustless and censorship-resistant.
- Google Chat in Gmail will now let you make 1:1 audio and video calls. The new experience that was first announced in September is rolling out for mobile users on Android and iOS platforms.
- EU's antitrust regulator is taking a deeper look into Microsoft's $16-billion (roughly Rs. 1,20,525 crore) deal for transcription technology company Nuance Communications, asking customers and competitors to draw up a list of concerns, according to a questionnaire from last month.
- Shang-Chi 2 movie sequel announced with Destin Daniel Cretton to return as director and writer. As part of multi-year deal with Marvel Studios and Hulu, Cretton will also develop a new Marvel Cinematic Universe series for Disney+.
- LG will shut down its Developer Website on December 31, which means that information on the website and issuing bootloader unlock key will not be available after the service is terminated. The company shut down its mobile division earlier this year.
- Infinix Hot 12 series, Infinix Note 12 series, and Infinix Zero 5G are reportedly under development. These smartphones are said to be released sometime in early 2022. The six smartphones said to be under development are Infinix Hot 12, Infinix Hot 12i, Infinix Note 12, Infinix Note 12 Pro, and Infinix Zero 5G. Apart from the internal designations, not much else is kno...
Crypto Investment Firm Stacked Bags $35 Million in Funding Round Led by Alameda Research, Mirana VenturesThis is the second time in three months that crypto investment platform Stacked has managed to rope in capital in a funding round. In September it had added $1 million (roughly Rs. 7.5 crore) to its accounts from funding.
Google Releases December Pixel Feature Drop for Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro; Older Models Get ‘Relevant Updates’Google is set to bring a handful of new features to its Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro smartphones, with the older Pixel smartphones are receiving ‘Relevant Updates’ as part of the latest Pixel Feature Drop. These features range from new Snapchat integration and improvements to Recorder, Now Playing, and the Pixel Buds app to a new accessibility feature, wallpapers, and ...
- Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 has been announced in China. The new model comes with 50-inch display size, 60Hz refresh rate, and Dolby Vision support. It is powered by the MediaTek MT9638 processor. The Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 will go on sale on December 11.
- Mozilla Firefox 95 update brings a new sandboxing technology called RLBox that is claimed to offer enhanced protection against malicious code. The technology uses WebAssembly to isolate potentially buggy code to offer protection from zero-day vulnerabilities.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!