China’s tech giants have had a rough time in Western markets over the last few years. Huawei and DJI have been hit by trade restrictions, while TikTok and WeChat are threatened with their apps being banned in the U.S. Overall, Chinese companies with an overseas footprint are increasingly wary of rising geopolitical tensions.
But at an event hosted by California-based crowdfunding platform Indiegogo for Chinese consumer product makers in Shenzhen, businesses from sizes ranging from a startu
- via techcrunch.com
- If you're staying active outside, a good action camera is a perfect way to record your adventures.
- There area lot of Legendary level armor sets to find in Outriders, but getting them isn't so easy. Here's the best way for you to get Legendary armor drops.
- Zelda Key Ring Holder – Show your love of classic retro Zelda with this funky 8bit key holder!!
The post Zelda Key Ring Holder appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Staples is offering the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, powered by the quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, at $400 off, lowering its price to $900.
- Eager for some entertainment from across the pond? Hulu's got a bunch of great British TV shows, and we've found the best of them so you don't have to!
- Want to get your action fix while still enjoying a flick with the family? We've got you covered with the very best action movies that you can stream on Disney+!
- The Dell XPS 13, a laptop that focuses on both form and function, is currently $450 off from Dell, lowering its price to $900 from its original price of $1,350.
- Swedish payments firm Trustly said on Monday it intends to list its shares on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.
- Users have experienced issues when trying to download patches for certain PS3 games. Many believe this is tied to the upcoming closures of digital storefronts.
- AMD is rumored to be working on Ryzen 7000, which is set to launch in 2022 with a new socket, DDR5, PCIe 5.0, and onboard RDNA 2 graphics.
- Nvidia announced a partnership with SoC-maker MediaTek that would being GeForce RTX 3000 GPU technologies to Arm-based processors on Chromebook and Linux PCs.
- Nvidia announced new GPUs for creators based on its Ampere architecture, with new cards under the RTX Studio branding for laptops and desktops.
- Amazon added Chromecast support to its Prime Video app, but there may still be times when you need to cast from your browser. Here's how to pull that off.
- By way of a tweet featuring Panos Panay, Microsoft just teased an upcoming Surface event, and advised people to stay tuned for more information.
- Who's ready for a cinematic flashback to a great era for films? Fire up your time machines and check out the best '80s movies that you can stream on Hulu!
- Hulu doesn't have as many in-house productions as Netflix and Amazon, but it does feature quality. Here are the best Hulu original series streaming now.
- Nvidia's Grace is a new ARM processor designed for supercomputers, using NVLink interconnect to deliver 10 times the performance of its rivals.
- The HP Spring Sale is here, and you can take advantage of deals such as a $150 discount on the HP Envy 17, which brings the laptop's price down to just $800.
- Even though your Apple Watch is strapped to your wrist most of the time, it's not immune to harm. Invest in one of these reliable Apple Watch screen protectors.
- OnePlus has built quite the tech empire over the last few years, with a wider array of models than ever. We break down the best that OnePlus has to offer.
- Instagram also allows users to add a song along with its lyrics in the Stories. Wondering how to do it, follow our step-by-step guide:
- Apple is said to be working on a new device for your TV that will basically offer an upgraded Apple TV experience with an integrated HomePod speaker and camera for video calls.
- The next Apple TV could be a communication Swiss Army knife if a new Bloomberg report is correct. It could have a built-in speaker and a webcam for video calls.
- Scientists at Tufts University have created a strange new hybrid biological/mechanical organism that's made of living cells, but operates like a robot
- A Munich-based company hopes to help usher in a new era of coronavirus testing with an eye scan that, it says, takes just three minutes to identify carriers of the disease and has a hit rate of 95%.
- Nintendo is struggling to keep up with Switch demand and has enough parts for immediat' production, as revealed by the company's president, Shuntaro Furukawa.
- Prime Day is coming but what does that actually mean? We delve into what goes on sale during Prime Day and what to expect.
- In a blow to home theater fans who want to control all of their devices from a single remote, Logitech has said it is exiting the universal remote business.
- A team of scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the US have translated the structure of a spider web into music, which could have applications ranging from better 3D printers to cross-species communication and otherworldly musical compositions.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!