Bose QuietComfort Earbuds, Sport Earbuds, Three New Frame Audio Sunglasses Launched, Buds Prices Start at $179Bose has launched two new pairs of true wireless earphones, and three new Frame audio sunglasses variants. The QuietComfort Earbuds feature active noise cancellation, and take on the Apple AirPods Pro.
- OnePlus 8T will come with a 4,500mAh battery and support Warp Charge 65, OnePlus confirmed through a post on its community forums. This will be an upgrade when comparing with the OnePlus 8 as that model debuted in April with a 4,300mAh battery that supported Warp Charge 30T.
- Realme will debut its SLED 4K Smart TV in India soon, the company shared on its blog. Realme is calling it the “world's first SLED 4K Smart TV” and that it provides an experience “beyond your imagination.” It will be a 55-inch smart TV with 4K resolution and as per the blog post, it will offer high colour accuracy along with better eye care.
- The Redmi 9 boasts of a big battery and a gaming-oriented SoC, but with a starting price of Rs. 8,999, should you be considering it? Read our review to find out.
- If you have faced any such issue with Aadhaar related services, you can follow our step-by-step instructions to report such incidents to UIDAI.
Canon EOS C70 With CMOS DGO Sensor, RF Lens Mount Launched, Mount Adapter EF EOS R 0.71x Debuts As WellCanon EOS C70 has been launched as the latest model in the company’s cinema EOS camera range. The new model comes with Canon’s RF lens mount and is compatible with a new Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x that enables it to work with a range of EF lens series.
- The EU on Friday appealed a major setback at a European court that annulled a Brussels order that Apple repay Ireland EUR 13 billion (roughly Rs. 1,11,435 crores) in back taxes.
- The US Justice Department asked a federal judge in San Francisco early on Friday to allow the government to bar Apple and Alphabet's Google from offering WeChat for download in US app stores pending an appeal.
- Apple has developed a self-designed mask for its employees in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The Apple Mask is the first such product created in-house by the Cupertino giant for its own employees. It was recently unboxed on a popular YouTube channel, offering a first look at the mask.
- LinkedIn is getting a major redesign, along with new features such as stories, video call integration, an improved search experience, and the ability to edit messages. The new features will be rolling out globally over the next few months.
- A Russian citizen accused of offering a Tesla employee $1 million to enable a ransomware attack at the electric car company's plant in Nevada denied wrongdoing Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
- Samsung Electronics has signed up Verizon as its first customer in the United States for its 5G products to increase indoor coverage, weeks after winning a $6.64 billion order for telecom equipment from the mobile network operator.
- Ant Group, owner of China's ubiquitous mobile payment app Alipay, launched a blockchain-powered platform for cross-border trade settlements on Friday, as it races to launch more technology products ahead of its blockbuster IPO.
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 beta for Android has been released with further references for the feature called “Expiring Media.” The feature, as its name suggests, would make media files such as images, videos, and GIFs sent to the recipient's phone over WhatsApp disappear once they are viewed.
- Google has removed images from its Street View that allowed users to virtually walk on Australia's Uluru, a sacred Aboriginal site closed to tourists since last year, the company said Friday.
- Facebook said on Thursday it has dismantled three networks of fake accounts which could be used by Russia's intelligence services to leak hacked documents as part of efforts to disrupt the upcoming US election.
- Canada's BlackBerry posted a surprise 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, as sales of its security software product rose and its patent licensing business strengthened.
- TikTok has told an Australian government committee that it will allow government officials to review its algorithm and test its source code, as it seeks to overcome distrust surrounding the video-streaming app operator's China ownership.
- India plans to offer $4.6 billion in incentives to companies setting up advanced battery manufacturing facilities as it seeks to promote the use of electric vehicles and cut down its dependence on oil.
- TicWatch Pro 3 GPS smartwatch by Mobvoi has been launched in the US and the UK. It is offered in a single colour option and boasts of up to 72 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Google has said Google Pay does not share customer transaction data with any third party outside the payments flow. The clarification came after reports cited the company's submission to the Delhi HC saying it is allowed to share customers transaction data with 3rd parties with prior permission of NPCI and PSP banks.
- Garmin Instinct Solar and Fenix 6 Pro Solar smartwatches have been launched in India. These solar-powered wearables come with features like tracking of indoor climbing, fishing and mountain biking.
- Apple has released iOS 14.0.1 that fixes bugs in the software. This is the first update for iOS 14, which was released last week. The update brings fixes for default app settings and home screen widgets.
- Vi (Vodafone Idea) is offering 1GB high-speed data for free to select customers. The free data is available under a promotional offer along with seven days of validity. The new offer comes a couple of weeks after Vodafone Idea got rebranded to Vi.
- Amazon Echo Show 10 has been launched as the third generation variant of the Echo Show that was first launched back in 2017. The Echo Show 10 boats of a motorised base that swivels automatically to keep you in frame, whenever you interact with the device. It is offered in two colour options and comes with a new 13-megapixel camera that uses zoom and pan to keep the us...
- Google on Friday said Google Pay does not share customer transaction data with any third party outside the payments flow.
- Amazon.com on Thursday announced a drone for recording security video inside homes and car products for alerting vehicle owners about attempted break-ins.
- Realme UI 2.0 early access roadmap has been announced. The company will roll out the new OS starting with the Realme X50 Pro. The UI was announced during the launch of Realme Narzo 20 series of smartphones.
Jio Launches In-Flight Connectivity Packs, Adds 2 New International Roaming Options With Wi-Fi CallingJio has launched in-flight connectivity packs starting at Rs. 499 to offer high-speed data access as well as voice calling and SMS message benefits for inflight communications. In addition to the new in-flight connectivity packs, Jio has revised the Rs. 1,101 and Rs. 1,201 international roaming packs and introduced the Rs. 1,102 and Rs. 1,202 international roaming val...
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite (not official name) has been allegedly spotted on UL (Demko) certification website and it could be a rebranded Redmi Watch. The listing was shared by a known tipster on Twitter and the Mi Watch Lite appears to be a toned down and more affordable version of the Mi Watch that launched in China back in November of last year.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!