- As Black Friday starts, we've already started seeing a lot of great printer deals, from inkjets to cartridgeless, and we've rounded them up.
- Tecno Pova 4 has been launched in India and will go on sale starting on December 13. This affordable smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC and packs a 6,000mAh battery.
- Pebble Frost smartwatch has been launched in India, priced at Rs. 1,999. The smartwatch design strongly resembles that of the Apple Watch series, and the device has a 1.87-inch colour screen and Bluetooth calling capabilities. The watch also offers SpO2 and heart rate tracking.
- Apple chief Tim Cook has confirmed that the tech giant has inked a deal to buy “Made in America” chips for its iPhone, iPads, and Mac computers.
- In its biggest change to the App Store pricing structure to date, Apple is introducing 700 new price points for developers listing apps on its storefront. The new price points will provide greater flexibility and control over setting the price for an app. The new App Store pricing update is in effect for subscription-based apps and will be extended to paid apps and in...
- TSMC sees $10 billion in annual revenue from Arizona chip plants
- Xiaomi's sub-brand, Redmi is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming C-series smartphone-- Redmi 12C. Ahead of the launch, the smartphone has received various certifications.
- Samsung Galaxy A22, Galaxy A23, and Galaxy A23 5G are reportedly the latest smartphones to receive the new Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update, according to a report. The Galaxy A22 in several European regions has reportedly received the update. Meanwhile, both 4G and 5G Galaxy A23 models in Germany and parts of Russia have also received their updates, the report adds.
- Microsoft is said to have recently considered building a "super app" to loosen the hold of Apple and Google on the mobile search space. The company may have considered a super app with shopping, messaging, news and web search services according to a report.
- Infinix is set to launch an Infinix Zero series smartphone in India on December 20. It is expected to be the Infinix Zero 5G 2023, which was recently launched in the global market. This smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 5G SoC and comes with a 50-megapixel triple rear camera setup.
- Pinterest said it reached a deal with Elliott Management, the activist investment firm that has offered up ideas on how to improve operations at the image sharing and social media service company.
- The Nigerian government has now banned weekly ATM withdrawals over $225 (roughly Rs. 18,565), aiming to promote the use of its CBDC among its citizens. The eNaira was launched on October 25. The CBDC garnered over 840,000 downloads in over 270,000 active wallets within the first few weeks of its launch.
- Homegrown venture fund Blume Ventures, which focuses on early-stage technology-led startups announced it has closed its Fund IV at over $250 million, bringing the firms asset under management (AUM) to over $600 million.
- Telegram will allow users to sign-up without a SIM card, the company has announced. It is also rolling out Topics 2.0, auto-delete for chat messages, aggressive anti-spam mode and more. The app has allowed users to now sign up by using blockchain-powered anonymous numbers available on the Fragment platform.
- In a bid to cut the dependency on China amid the supply chain turmoil, US President Joe Biden and Apple CEO Tim Cook have announced plans to start using chips made in the US, after opening a new processor factory in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Google has been asked by the central government to stop direct and surrogate advertising of overseas betting firms like Fairplay, PariMatch, and Betway in the country. Ads for these companies were showing up in search and YouTube, according to a letter reportedly sent to the company by the government last week.
- Detailed specifications and designs for the Realme 10 Pro series’ global variant have surfaced ahead of the phone’s India launch on December 8. The Realme 10 Pro 5G and the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G global variants will reportedly run on the Snapdragon 695 5G and the MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G, respectively.
- A tipster has leaked the new launch date for the Xiaomi 13 series. The launch event will now be held on December 11 at 7pm local time. Xiaomi has confirmed that these new flagship smartphones will be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
Microsoft Agrees to Release Call of Duty on Nintendo Platforms for 10 Years Amid Regulatory ScrutinyMicrosoft on Wednesday announced that it had agreed on a 10-year commitment to release Call of Duty for Nintendo platforms, a few days after it was revealed that the company had offered Sony same day releases for PlayStation consoles for a 10-year period. The agreement was announced by Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer in a tweet on Wednesday.
- Apple Music Sing, a new karaoke mode for Apple's music streaming service, was announced by the company on Tuesday. Users can access real-time lyrics that are synced to the rhythm of the vocals and Apple will offer users over 50 dedicated "companion playlists" with karaoke-ready songs to pick from. The feature will be available to all users globally, on compatible devi...
- The overall crypto market rose by a miniscule 0.01 percent in the last 24 hours. Gains fell in the kitties of BTC and ETH along with hitting Tether, USD Coin, and Binance USD among others. Among loss-making altcoins, DOGE and SHIB joined Cardano and Litecoin to register minor, but significant dips.
Twitter Fired Deputy General Counsel Over Concerns About Role in Information Suppression, Elon Musk SaysElon Musk on Tuesday tweeted that he had fired James Baker, Twitter's deputy General Counsel. Twitter's new CEO said that Baker was fired over concerns about his role in supressing information posted to Twitter. Last week, Journalist Matt Taibbi in collaboration with Elon Musk published the "Twitter Files" alleging suppression of information on the microblogging platf...
TSMC Expects Annual Revenue of $10 Billion From US Chip Plants; Apple to Use New Chips, Tim Cook SaysTSMC on Tuesday said that it expects an annual revenue of $10 billion (roughly Rs. 82 crore) from its chip fabrication plants in the US. The Taiwan-based chipmaker said that the first fabrication plant would be operational by 2024, followed by a second one in 2026 for more advanced chips.
- A report on Tuesday suggests Apple has made significant changes to its plan for an autonomous car, while some elements have yet to be agreed upon.
- He Sees You When You’re Sleeping Horror Christmas Ornament – Santa’s always got his cataract-covered eye on you. Watching through the windows. Peeking out of the closet. Tickling your toes from under the bed.This is a single ornament and is just over 2.75 inches in diameter.Please allow for slight differences as these are handmade items and you may not receive the one pictured.GET IT HERE!
The post He Sees You When You’re Sleeping Horror Christmas Ornament appeared first
- You can finally buy a graphics card thanks to falling GPU prices. Here's how Nvidia and AMD GPU pricing look in November 2022.
- During its 35th flight on the red planet on Saturday, NASA's impressive Mars helicopter managed to set yet another aviation record.
- 'Tis the season of Die Hard again, and while the film might not necessarily be a Christmas movie, it most certainly is a Christmas classic.
- The Apple Watch Ultra is the cool adventurer's smartwatch that Nigel Thornberry would kill for. On sale now!
- Apple has been challenged in court by two victims of alleged stalking using AirTags. The outcome could be much be much bigger than just another lawsuit.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!