- Belkin has launched a new MagSafe charger for Apple devices, the Belkin Boost Charge Pro MagSafe and it can charge three Apple devices at once. The Belkin Boost Charge Pro MagSafe is capable of charging the iPhone, the Apple Watch and Apple AirPods, it will work with the Apple Watch Series 7 and the iPhone […](Read More ...)The post Belkin Boost Charge Pro MagSafe charger launched appeared first on Geeky Gadgets.
- Foldable phones are the future. Here's why you should snap up the best one yet -- the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 -- today.
- Spotify 2021 Wrapped is now live, and is available to all users in India and around the globe. Spotify has also released trends to highlight top songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts in India and worldwide.
- Want to personalize your Nest Hub with Google Assistant phones? It's easy to add your photos and put them into rotation or cycle through professional images.
Honor 60, Honor 60 Pro Launched With 108-Megapixel Cameras, 66W Fast Charging: Price, SpecificationsHonor 60 and Honor 60 Pro have been launched in China, featuring 108-megapixel triple cameras and 4,800mAh batteries with support for 66W charging. Honor 60 is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G SoC while Honor 60 Pro is equipped with the Snapdragon 778G Plus SoC. The smartphones also come with AI-powered software features aimed at vloggers, according to the company.
- The Google Play Store is loaded with some terrific titles -- and some terrible ones. We've vetted all the options to bring you the best Android games around.
- Do you feel cynical about the metaverse, 5G, or both? Good, because there's plenty of hollowness to both.
- The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook seems like a lot more tablet than you're paying for, with an excellent OLED display that should cost more.
- Capstone Connected releases its Thin Cast smart mirror with touchscreen capabilities, Android OS, and dual speakers.
Jailed Dark Web Marketplace Founder Ross Ulbricht to Auction NFT Artwork, Proceeds to Fund His Release EffortsSilk Road dark Web marketplace founder Ross Ulbricht is auctioning his NFT artwork. In a blog post, Ulbricht has said that he is using his artwork to show his story from being a toddler to finding himself behind bars at the age of 29. The proceeds will also be put to help other prisoners.
- IT spending in India is expected to touch USD 101.8 billion in 2022, up 7 per cent from this year, according to research firm Gartner.
- Facebook parent Meta's cryptocurrency head David Marcus has announced that he will be leaving the company at the end of the year.
- Ambrane has launched the Dots Tune TWS earbuds in India, priced at Rs. 2,199. They are rated at IPX4 for sweat and water resistance.
- Chinese cybersecurity giant Qihoo 360 has developed a monitoring system that lets government agencies and companies find secretive crypto mining operations that could be underway employing company resources.
- Following Xiaomi, Realme has entered the robot vacuum cleaner segment in India. Priced at Rs. 24,999, is the Realme Robot Vacuum Cleaner as good as the competition, and is it worth its price? Find out in this review.
- Motorola is tipped to have a new phone in the works that will feature an under-display selfie camera. Companies including Samsung, Xiaomi, and ZTE have embraced the under-display selfie camera technology in the recent past.
- The less expensive models sold out early, which gives you the chance to buy this advanced and usually much more costly unit at an entry-level price.
- You still have time to take advantage of some Cyber Monday gaming laptop deals, such as Walmart's $211 discount for the AMD Ryzen 5-powered Lenovo Legion 5.
- These incredible Cyber Monday TV deals at Best Buy are still going. Snap them up now while stocks last.
- Whether you want a fresh real tree, an artificial tree, or a potted living tree to plant in your yard, here's where you can buy online for fast delivery.
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch users are reporting charging issues. As per user reports on Reddit, a number of 16-inch MacBook Pro (2021) owners find that their MagSafe 3 connector sometimes fails to deliver the expected charge while the device is turned off and the lid is closed.
Nothing Ear 1 Black Edition TWS Earphones Launched in India, Company to Accept Crypto Payments in Select MarketsNothing Ear 1 Black Edition TWS earbuds have been launched in India by the London-based company. The company says that the earbuds are now carbon neutral and that it will begin to accept cryptocurrency payments on its website in select countries.
- Nothing's new Ear 1 Black Edition take the minimalist 'buds and give them a stealthy look, and we re-listen to them to see if they're still a great $99 buy.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk in an email to his company's employees asked them to work over the weekend on SpaceX's Raptor engine as the company faces "genuine risk of bankruptcy" unless it speeds up the production.
- Marcus, the leader of Facebook's "F2" financial division and the co-creator of its Diem digital currency project, is stepping down. He joined Facebook in 2014 after two years as president of PayPal.
- If all you want to know from your tide tracking watch is the tide time at your favorite local spot, then Timex and Finisterre's Tide Watch will be ideal.
- The final five episodes of Money Heist Season 5, Volume 2, will drop on Netflix on December 3 at 1:30pm IST. Watch the Money Heist Season 5 Volume 2 trailer within and discover the full cast.
- VIANNE, an Italian luxury yacht on sale, can now be bought with crypto and NFT payments. The buyer will have to deposit 10 percent of the price in fiat currency, after which the payment can be completed in crypto and NFT assets.
- Amateur and professional photographers to take advantage of digital camera deals and bundle offers that pop up fairly often. Read on for our up-to-date list of the best camera deals for 2021.
- Meta, the newly-formed parent company of Facebook and its family of apps, on Wednesday said that it has removed over 18.8 million pieces of content in October on Facebook and Instagram in India, as it faces intense scrutiny over user data privacy.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!