- via slashgear.comWith all the attention that foldable devices are getting, you might think they’re the only high-end niche phone around. If, however, you are more interested in an overpowered phone, then gaming smartphones are where it’s at. The hype around this rather specialized market has seemingly died down a bit over the past few months, but ASUS’ launch of the ROG … Continue reading
- The new RGB Razer cooling fan for iPhone gamers sports a 7-blade fan that can go up to 6400rpm to provide optimal cooling.
- Learn how easy it is to add your favorite podcast into your Google Home routines for automatic control and playback. Never miss an episode when it drops again!
- Creator Masahiro Sakurai indicated that if another Smash game is made, he would not want to play as large a part in its development.
- Whether you're looking to add charm to your garden or additional home security, outdoor solar garden lights are the way to go. Here are five of our favorites.
- Trai has proposed that the approval should be streamlined to make it completely integrated and accessible online in trackable response mode in the case of approvals where the process involves the movement of the application across various ministries and departments.
- Oppo has released a video trailer fir a smartphone rocking a retracting rear camera module and plans to reveal more about it at an event next week.
- He believes the startup solves a key problem in making artificial intelligence work in the real world.
- Hisense has launched its first 8K Roku TV, which comes as a 75-inch model for $2,700. The TV supports gamer-friendly features and Roku's latest voice remote.
- A photograph of a cube-like object captured by a Chinese rover on the far side of the moon has fanned speculation over what it could be and inspired a host of memes by Chinese internet users.
- When it comes to climate change, Sonos has identified power consumption of its products as the area where it can make the biggest impact on carbon.
- The Dell Inspiron 15 3000 is available for just $250 on Dell after a $139 discount, but you need to hurry if you want to get the laptop in time for Christmas.
- Google and Roku have reached a multi-year deal to return YouTube TV to the platform, and to keep YouTube proper intact.
- According to industry sources, Qualcomm is not happy with Samsung's yields and it is not capable of producing all the needed chipsets so TSMC will likely take over part of the production, reports GSMArena.
- There is a need for tighter regulations to deal with cybercrimes, Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Ashwini Vaishnaw said on Wednesday. Replying to questions in the Lok Sabha, Vaishnaw underlined the need to have "a lot of discussions and a broader consensus" on bringing "stricter norms" for over-the-top (OTT) platforms to check the telecast of movies and serials that create disharmony among various communities and religions.
- India's Mahindra Group said on Wednesday it was partnering with Jio-bp, a joint venture of Reliance Industries Ltd and BP Plc, to explore the creation of products and services for strengthening the conglomerate's electric vehicle push.
- Google on Wednesday released its 2021 Year in Search report to detail the top search trends of the year in India and around the world. Indian Premier League and ICC T20 World Cup emerged as the top searches in the country, while CoWIN and Covid Vaccine were also trending to a large extent.
- Snap up some of the best headphones for less with this amazing deal at Best Buy on Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones.
- Want a new iPhone? This is the best deal on an iPhone 12 Pro we've seen in a long time.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Behind Apple A15 Bionic, Beats Exynos 2100 in CPU Benchmark Tests: ReportQualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 benchmark results show that SoC performs better than Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, however, it lags behind Apple’s A15 Bionic silicon on CPU performance. The SoC has better performance than all its competitors.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE was earlier said to be released in 2021. The company is now expected to launch the device early next year. According to a report, the upcoming Galaxy S21 FE will run One UI 4.0 update based on Android 12.
- Popular crypto-forward travel website Travala.com has listed SHIB as their latest payment option after the SHIB community won a Twitter poll where the community overwhelmed Floki Inu supporters.
- The ability to listen to recordings of Twitter Spaces is now available to all users. With the latest update, people who can’t attend a live Space can listen to the recording of the discussion. The new announcement by Twitter Spaces has come after its rival Clubhouse launched the ability to record and replay sessions.
- Realme GT 2 Pro is gearing up for launch on December 9. Ahead of that, a live image have surfaced online that show it will get an under-display selfie camera. It is further tipped to have two variants and only one of them will feature the under-screen selfie camera. Realme GT 2 Pro will be announced on December 9 and will feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
Nexo, Fidelity Digital Assets Team Up to Bring High-Security Services for Institutional Crypto InvestorsAs part of the partnership, Nexo and Fidelity Digital Assets will develop high-security enabled products and services to help institutional investors adopt cryptocurrencies.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ have been spotted on the US FCC website, alongside a LED View Cover. The listing provides specific information related to the connectivity features of these devices, including support for Wi-Fi 6, 5G and ultra-wideband (UWB) connectivity. The smartphones are tipped to launch in February 2022, after the launch of the Galaxy S21 FE whi...
- Ptron Bassbuds Tango TWS earbuds with ENC technology have been launched in India. They are priced at Rs. 1,299 on Amazon.
Apple Watch (2022) Series May Include Three Models, iPhone SE (2023) to Bring Substantial Upgrades: KuoTF securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted the 2022 lineup of Apple. This includes three Apple Watch models — Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch rugged edition. iPhone SE (2022) may pack 3GB RAM, and the 2023 model is likely to pack 4GB RAM and include a larger display.
- TRAI directed telecom operators to "immediately" enable port out SMS facility for all mobile users requiring it, irrespective of value of their tariff offer, vouchers, or plans.
Vivo Y55s 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, 50-Megapixel Dual Cameras Launched; Price, SpecificationsVivo Y55s 5G has been launched in China with a MediaTek Dimensity SoC, a 6,000mAh battery and a 50-megapixel dual camera setup. The smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and runs on Android 11. Vivo Y55s 5G is priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 20,200) in China.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!