- via malaymail.comApple out to reignite growth with line updates Malay Mail
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro is the first smartphone to sport the Pro badge in the Narzo series. It packs in a powerful Helio G95 SoC and supports 65W SuperDart charging. But should it be your first pick? Read my review to find out.
- Alphabet's Google is set to win EU antitrust approval for its $2.1 billion acquisition of fitness tracker maker Fitbit with its latest concessions to address EU antitrust concerns, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano has been launched as the lightest ThinkPad ever, as claimed by the company. It is powered by the latest Intel 11th-generation Tiger Lake Core processors and comes with a taller 16:10 display. Further, Lenovo has also announced that the ThinkPad X1 Fold is up for pre-orders in select regions with sales starting in the coming weeks.
- Japan's Nippon Telegraph and Telephone said it will spend 4.25 trillion yen ($40 billion) to take its wireless carrier business private, in a deal that opens the path to lower prices as the government calls for cuts.
- Infinix Hot 10 Lite has been launched in Africa. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC. It features triple rear cameras and a 5,000mAh battery. It also offers security features such as fingerprint scanning and face unlock.
- OnePlus 8T Pro is confirmed to not launch this year. CEO Pete Lau has taken to Weibo to announce that only the OnPlus 8T will be launching on October 14. The company has teased the arrival of a new OnePlus Nord series phone, and it could launch alongside the OnePlus 8T.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 and Samsung Galaxy M21 are receiving new One UI 2.1 updates, including new camera features. Galaxy M31 had got the Android 10-based One UI 2.1 earlier this month, but it did not include some camera features like Single Take, Night Hyperlapse, and My Filter.
- Google is set to launch its new flagship smartphone — and a host of other goodies — in its virtual event on Wednesday, September 30. We show you how to tune in.
Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 With Secondary Display, Up to 10th-Gen Intel Core i9 Processor Launched in India: Price and SpecificationsAsus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 has been launched in India along with a secondary touchscreen called the ROG ScreenPad Plus. The new gaming laptop by the Taiwanese company is aimed at the gamers, creators, and power users who want a second screen in addition to their primary monitor, for enhanced productivity.
- Swatch Group shut down some of its technology systems after detecting a cyberattack over the weekend, the world's biggest watchmaker said.
- Nokia has clinched a deal with Britain's biggest mobile operator BT to supply 5G radio equipment, the Finnish company said, in one of the first major wins under new CEO Pekka Lundmark.
Poco M2 to Go on Open Sale Starting September 30 via Flipkart, Poco X3 Next Sale Scheduled for October 5Poco M2 will go on open sale from Wednesday, September 30, via Flipkart starting 12pm (noon). This means interested shoppers will not have to wait for a day and time to get a chance to purchase the phone. The Poco M2 was launched in India earlier this month and has gone on multiple flash sales since. It is offered in two RAM and storage configurations, as well as thre...
- Lenovo has finally unveiled the full details on the ThinkPad X1 Fold, the company's first PC device with a foldable OLED screen.
- Made for the new work-from-home future.
- Mi Smart LED Bulb and Mi Soap Dispenser have been launched in India. The bulb is priced at Rs. 499, and the dispenser can be purchased at a price of Rs. 999 from Mi.com and Mi Home stores.
- Nokia has clinched a deal with Britain's biggest mobile operator BT to supply 5G radio equipment, the Finnish company said on Tuesday, in one of the first major wins under new CEO Pekka Lundmark.
- The Samsung Galaxy M11 is seeing its first price cut since launch, whereas the Samsung Galaxy M01 sees a price cut for the second time. Both the phones were launched together in India in June this year. The Samsung Galaxy M11 sees a price cut of up to Rs. 1,000 whereas the Samsung Galaxy M01 sees a price cut of Rs. 400 in India.
- According to findings of the 'Great Indian Mobile' survey, 38 per cent respondents said they are looking at buying a mid-range smartphone between Rs 15,000-25,000, making it the most desired price point for the festive season.
- Google Meet is rolling out noise cancellation feature for its Android and iOS apps. The feature automatically filters out background noise from your device’s audio input, while still letting your voice through.
- Dell XPS 13 and Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 have been refreshed with Intel’s 11th-Gen Tiger Lake processors. The Dell XPS 13 is a standard clamshell design laptop while the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, as the name suggests, comes with a screen that can be flipped all the way back to be used as a tablet.
- Oppo Reno 4F will be launched on October 12 in Indonesia. The company has been teasing the smartphone on its social media platforms. It will be available on e-commerce platform Shopee Mall in two colour options in the country.
Realme 7i Set to Launch in India on October 7, 55-Inch SLED 4K TV and Realme Watch S Pro Expected as WellRealme 7i is set to launch in India on October 7, the company revealed through a dedicated page on its website. The Realme phone was initially launched in Indonesia as a tweaked version of the Realme 7. Alongside the Realme 7i, the Chinese company is poised to unveil a series of connected devices under its “UNI Smart AIOT ecosystem” as well as the recently teased ...
- Google Cloud has announced a collaboration with British consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser (RB) to drive stronger customer engagement and India is one of the key markets for testing use cases for the company.
- The US judge who stopped a ban on TikTok downloads from kicking in on Monday said that President Donald Trump likely overstepped the law with the attempted move.
- Mi Watch Revolve has been launched in India. Xiaomi launched the Mi Watch Color in China in December last year, and now the company has brought it to the Indian market as the Mi Watch Revolve. It comes with a circular dial with a host of features such as heart rate variability, sleep tracking, stress level monitoring, and more.
- Mi Smart Speaker has been launched as Xiaomi’s first smart speaker in India. The new offering comes with Google Assistant support and includes two far-field microphones. The Mi Smart Speaker also features a voice light on top, that looks similar to the light ring available on Amazon Echo speakers.
- "Facebook, listen to me," Duterte said in a late-night televised address. "We allow you to operate here hoping that you could help us. Now, if government cannot espouse or advocate something which is for the good of the people, then what is your purpose here in my country?"
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!