- via slashgear.comThings have definitely gotten a lot better now in Android land when it comes to updates. That goes not just for the monthly security fixes that protect your phone, but the the major upgrades that keep you up to date with the latest Android versions as well. Things are still not ideal, especially when you compare it with iOS. Of … Continue reading
- Trai has proposed that the approval should be streamlined to make it completely integrated and accessible online in trackable response mode in the case of approvals where the process involves the movement of the application across various ministries and departments.
- He believes the startup solves a key problem in making artificial intelligence work in the real world.
- Hisense has launched its first 8K Roku TV, which comes as a 75-inch model for $2,700. The TV supports gamer-friendly features and Roku's latest voice remote.
- A photograph of a cube-like object captured by a Chinese rover on the far side of the moon has fanned speculation over what it could be and inspired a host of memes by Chinese internet users.
- When it comes to climate change, Sonos has identified power consumption of its products as the area where it can make the biggest impact on carbon.
- The Dell Inspiron 15 3000 is available for just $250 on Dell after a $139 discount, but you need to hurry if you want to get the laptop in time for Christmas.
- Google and Roku have reached a multi-year deal to return YouTube TV to the platform, and to keep YouTube proper intact.
- According to industry sources, Qualcomm is not happy with Samsung's yields and it is not capable of producing all the needed chipsets so TSMC will likely take over part of the production, reports GSMArena.
- There is a need for tighter regulations to deal with cybercrimes, Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Ashwini Vaishnaw said on Wednesday. Replying to questions in the Lok Sabha, Vaishnaw underlined the need to have "a lot of discussions and a broader consensus" on bringing "stricter norms" for over-the-top (OTT) platforms to check the telecast of movies and serials that create disharmony among various communities and religions.
- India's Mahindra Group said on Wednesday it was partnering with Jio-bp, a joint venture of Reliance Industries Ltd and BP Plc, to explore the creation of products and services for strengthening the conglomerate's electric vehicle push.
- Google on Wednesday released its 2021 Year in Search report to detail the top search trends of the year in India and around the world. Indian Premier League and ICC T20 World Cup emerged as the top searches in the country, while CoWIN and Covid Vaccine were also trending to a large extent.
- Snap up some of the best headphones for less with this amazing deal at Best Buy on Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones.
- Want a new iPhone? This is the best deal on an iPhone 12 Pro we've seen in a long time.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Behind Apple A15 Bionic, Beats Exynos 2100 in CPU Benchmark Tests: ReportQualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 benchmark results show that SoC performs better than Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, however, it lags behind Apple’s A15 Bionic silicon on CPU performance. The SoC has better performance than all its competitors.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE was earlier said to be released in 2021. The company is now expected to launch the device early next year. According to a report, the upcoming Galaxy S21 FE will run One UI 4.0 update based on Android 12.
- Popular crypto-forward travel website Travala.com has listed SHIB as their latest payment option after the SHIB community won a Twitter poll where the community overwhelmed Floki Inu supporters.
- The ability to listen to recordings of Twitter Spaces is now available to all users. With the latest update, people who can’t attend a live Space can listen to the recording of the discussion. The new announcement by Twitter Spaces has come after its rival Clubhouse launched the ability to record and replay sessions.
- Realme GT 2 Pro is gearing up for launch on December 9. Ahead of that, a live image have surfaced online that show it will get an under-display selfie camera. It is further tipped to have two variants and only one of them will feature the under-screen selfie camera. Realme GT 2 Pro will be announced on December 9 and will feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
Nexo, Fidelity Digital Assets Team Up to Bring High-Security Services for Institutional Crypto InvestorsAs part of the partnership, Nexo and Fidelity Digital Assets will develop high-security enabled products and services to help institutional investors adopt cryptocurrencies.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ have been spotted on the US FCC website, alongside a LED View Cover. The listing provides specific information related to the connectivity features of these devices, including support for Wi-Fi 6, 5G and ultra-wideband (UWB) connectivity. The smartphones are tipped to launch in February 2022, after the launch of the Galaxy S21 FE whi...
- Ptron Bassbuds Tango TWS earbuds with ENC technology have been launched in India. They are priced at Rs. 1,299 on Amazon.
Apple Watch (2022) Series May Include Three Models, iPhone SE (2023) to Bring Substantial Upgrades: KuoTF securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted the 2022 lineup of Apple. This includes three Apple Watch models — Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch rugged edition. iPhone SE (2022) may pack 3GB RAM, and the 2023 model is likely to pack 4GB RAM and include a larger display.
- TRAI directed telecom operators to "immediately" enable port out SMS facility for all mobile users requiring it, irrespective of value of their tariff offer, vouchers, or plans.
Vivo Y55s 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, 50-Megapixel Dual Cameras Launched; Price, SpecificationsVivo Y55s 5G has been launched in China with a MediaTek Dimensity SoC, a 6,000mAh battery and a 50-megapixel dual camera setup. The smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and runs on Android 11. Vivo Y55s 5G is priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 20,200) in China.
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection has been scheduled to release in January 2022. The collection, which contains remastered Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, will be released on PlayStation 5 and PC. However, not much is known about the PC version as of now.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook 'secretly' signed a deal estimated to be worth more than $275 billion with Chinese officials allegedly promising Apple would do its part to develop China's economy and technological prowess through investments, business deals and worker training, The Information reported.
- Mobile game spending has continued to grow in 2021 and will reach $89.6 billion from across the App Store and Google Play globally.
- Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said that the civilisation will "crumble" if people do not start having more kids, media reports say.
- With an aim to make maths learning more visual and interactive, edtech unicorn BYJU's on Wednesday announced that it has acquired Austria-headquartered GeoGebra for an undisclosed sum.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!