Amazon app quiz April 8, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 instant cameraResult of today’s quiz will be announced on April 9.
- Italy has prevented Chinese company Shenzhen Investment Holdings Co from buying a controlling stake in a Milan-based firm producing semiconductor equipment, two Italian government officials said, signalling a renewed commitment to shield strategic assets from foreign takeovers.
- Instagram Music is a great way to share interesting stories with your followers. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to use it.
- Three new astronauts arrived at the ISS yesterday, and it'll be a tight squeeze for a few days as there are 10 people now on the station.
- GPT-3 is best known as a text-generating system, but now that it's out in the wild, it's being used for far more than just written words.
- Astronomers have identified three brown dwarfs which are spinning ten times as fast as a typical planet, so fast that they are on the verge of being torn apart.
- This week marks the 20th anniversary of the launch of NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft, which has been in orbit around Mars since 2002.
- With an 8-core processor and a brilliant OLED screen, do laptops get any better than the ZenBook 13 OLED?
- Tiny helicopter Ingenuity is set to make history this weekend, as it is about to become the first aircraft to be flown on another planet.
- Clubhouse is being lapped up by people in the Middle East. More than 970,000 people from the Middle East have downloaded the new platform since it launched outside the US in January. It has offered space for in-person conversations in an age where direct contact is at the mercy of the pandemic and it’s brought together those at home and the many in exile or abroad.
- As part of the campaign, students and educators can avail additional discount of up to 10 per cent on Galaxy Tab S7+, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and Galaxy Tab A7 purchased via Samsung Student Advantage on Samsung.com.
Airtel Payments Bank announces 'Rewards123' savings account; offers benefits on digital transactionsCustomers can get 'Rewards123' at an annual fee of Rs 299 and avail benefits ranging from certain cashback per month on payments for prepaid recharges, post-paid, broadband, landline, and DTH bill payments, load money benefits and shopping rewards.
- Are you making any compromises by choosing the ultra-affordable Wyze Home Monitoring over other systems?
- Realme 8 5G launch date is set for April 21, the Chinese company revealed on social media. The Realme 8 5G will debut in India — apart from other global markets.
- NASA helicopter, dubbed the Ingenuity, placed on Mars could take its first flight over the Red Planet within two days after a successful initial test of its rotors, the US space agency said Friday. This will be the first-ever attempt at a powered, controlled flight on another planet.
- Ambient computing refers to the smart devices all around us, and how they can make life easier without human intervention. Here's what everyone should know.
- HP Chromebook x360 14c (2021) has debuted as the latest model in the Chromebook x360 14c family. The new offering comes with 11th-generation Intel Core processors.
- Facebook has announced that it’s converting a part of its Menlo Park headquarters into a vaccination site to help government speed up the vaccination drive in the US.
- Apple iPhone 12 has emerged as the best-selling smartphone globally in January 2021, Counterpoint said in its Market Pulse report. The iPhone 12 Pro, the iPhone 12 Pro Max, and the iPhone 12 mini also made it to the top 10 best-selling smartphone list.
- Computer peripheral maker Logitech has decided to discontinue its Harmony range of universal remotes, the company announced in a post on its support forum.
- Uber and Lyft are spending millions of dollars to provide drivers with access to COVID-19 vaccines and offering free or discounted rides to vaccination sites for customers in a bid to increase engagement on their platforms.
- Apple Criticised by US Senators for Refusing to Testify on Antitrust Concerns Gadgets 360
- Apple is drawing criticism from US senators for refusing to testify at an upcoming US Senate subcommittee hearing on competition issues related to mobile app stores.Google has agreed to testify at the hearing.
- Logitech won’t be making this product anymore Gadgets Now
Google Pixel 5a 5G Confirmed After Rumours of Cancellation, Launch Limited to US and Japan - Gadgets 360Google Pixel 5a 5G Confirmed After Rumours of Cancellation, Launch Limited to US and Japan Gadgets 360
- Google Pixel 5a 5G has been officially announced as the company’s new mid-range 5G phone. The latest development is in contrast with some recent rumours suggesting its cancellation.
- More than 500 employees have sent an open letter to Alphabet and Google CEO Sundar Pichai, demanding that the company stop protecting the harassers and provide workers an environment free from their abusers.
- The White House meeting is billed as the "CEO Summit on Semiconductor and Supply Chain Resilience" and will include White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and National Economic Council Director Brian Deese. As of midday Friday, 19 major companies had agreed to send executives.
- Biotech startup Vaccitech Plc, which owns the technology behind the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca Plc, filed for a US initial public offering.
- Facebook is showing different job ads to women and men in a way that might run afoul of anti-discrimination laws, according to a new study.
Follow @Gadgets_Newsl on Twitter!