- Walmart's also got you covered if you're in the market for Nintendo Switch games.
- Actor Gwendoline Yeo's performance as Kaminoan Nala Se was influenced by her geneticist brother.
- The social network doesn't want to become the "absolute truth police" even as it faces more pressure to combat COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
- Today, several main mortgage rates increased, while one notable rate went down. Find out what this could mean for you if you're in the market for a home loan.
- The law has served as a legal shield for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Now lawmakers say it should be changed to hold companies accountable.
- A few major refinance rates saw changes today -- find out how this could impact you if you're looking to refinance your home.
- It lets rental owners share Wi-Fi speed test results in their listings, and might help you avoid booking a stay in a dead zone.
Disney sued by Black Widow star Scarlett Johansson over movie's streaming release, report says - CNETBlack Widow was Disney's biggest film yet to hit theaters and Disney Plus at the same time, but Johansson's suit alleges the dual release violated her contract and cut how much she was paid.
- via macworld.comUpdate 7/29/21: Apple released the watchOS 7.6.1 update on Thursday with a security update that fixes an issue with the IOMobileFrameBuffer.
In addition to releasing iOS 14.7, Apple on Monday released watchOS 7.6, an update to the Apple Watch operating system. It includes the ECG app in 30 new regions; the ECG app requires an Apple Watch Series 4 or later.Apple confirmed that the iOS 14.7 update that was also released may stop iPhones with Touch ID from unlocking the Apple Watch
- Coming Aug. 17 to PlayStation, Xbox and PC, the free update adds Black Panther to the roster of playable heroes, complete with new villains and missions.
- via macworld.comApple has announced a collaboration with two of today’s hottest music artist, Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa. It comes in the form of two new Remix Sessions for the iOS/iPadOS version of GarageBand (sorry, Mac users). In addition, Apple is making available seven new Producer Packs full of beats, loops, and instruments created by some of the music industry’s top producers.
The new free offerings are timed to coincide with the launch of Watch the Sound with Mark Ronson on Apple TV+, which pre
- New CEO Pat Gelsinger says a "torrid" pace of innovation helped convince Amazon and Qualcomm to pay Intel to build future processors.
- Activists and researchers found the Israeli company's software targeting the smartphones of activists, journalists and executives. Now there's political blowback.
- In 'knockout' find, researchers have a compelling alternative explanation for what seemed to be hidden pools of liquid water.
- Mitsubishi promises a next-generation plug-in hybrid system, which will hopefully give drivers more juice to drive on battery power only.
- Bitterant coatings might stop kids from swallowing a battery, but they may not work properly in an AirTag.
- Audi wants to reinvent the sports car with the help of autonomous driving.
- A new set of producer packs will also bring music makers beats and loops from prominent producers.
- Use these helpful tools to figure out what's really causing all that cramping, bloating and gas -- and get rid of it for good.
- Mark Zuckerberg confirmed these are Facebook's next product. Just don't necessarily think "AR glasses" yet.
- We've got seven seasons of 30 Rock coming your way.
- It's part of the streaming service's $65 per month base package.
- A federal grand jury charged the billionaire and former face of Nikola with two counts of securities fraud and wire fraud.
- Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Netflix are also updating their COVID-19 protocols.
- Whittaker and showrunner Chris Chibnall will exit the iconic sci-fi series after season 13 plus three specials.
- Clint Barton and Kate Bishop are getting ready to team up for their Marvel Cinematic Universe adventure.
- It's the monitor sweet spot. These 27-inch QHD displays deliver a roomy workspace and huge value.
- The brave women of the WASPs made huge contributions to the allied effort in WWII, and Ford decked out a Mustang Mach-E specially for them.
- The social network is pausing its plans to reopen.
- Your office desk will be made exponentially cooler (or warmer) with the addition of this tiny appliance.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!