- See what Black Friday deals have come early to Target, and the best deals for later this month. Spoiler: the Apple Watch is only $170, and iPad 10.2 is a steal at $250.
- Test drive a Nissan through Turo and the automaker will give you $300 towards the purchase of one.
- Commentary: In the battle between what you should watch and what you want to watch, it's hard to choose sides.
- New North Focal AR glasses coming next year are a lot sleeker, and you might actually want to wear them in public.
- Cellular carriers around the world have increasingly let us bring our phone number with us when we travel outside our home country without paying truly exorbitant rates—sometimes they even include more than minimal levels of voice, texting, and data in our basic service plans or for a small fee.But if you’re traveling beyond the land in which your phone number is a local or national call and swapping a SIM or other module on arrival to obtain a local number and data service, what ha
- Cash-back credit cards are a great way to start using a credit card, offering benefits every time you swipe. But are they a good idea?
- Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Resident Evil 3 remake and Ghost of Tsushima.
- Many of next year's best phones will use new features powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 processor.
- Commentary: Not every Pokemon is in Sword and Shield, but the excellent additions make that OK.
- Remember wearables?Of course you don’t. After all, it was allll the way back in 2014. Who can even remember what happened last week, what with all the goings on and such?If you somehow could remember 2014 or if there was some way to, oh, say, go back and look at what was being written back in 2014 (crazy, The Macalope knows), you might be surprised.
In addition to [losing] its innovative edge, Apple risks missing the huge opportunity that exists in the fast-growing wearable space if it do
- The best iPhone apps of the year changed the way we communicate, watch TV and play games.
- New microsite highlights the most searched-for products in tech, gaming, home goods and other categories.
TP-Link Kasa Filament Smart Bulb review: Models KL50 and KL60 both deliver quality light, but neither is very brightThese smart(ish) vintage-style bulbs offer Wi-Fi connectivity.
- For just $20, you get solid security in a simple package.
- Both smartwatches do double duty as fitness trackers, but one is half the price of the other.
- The game is a PlayStation 4 "timed exclusive" for a year, new box art reveals.
- Lucasfilm sound designers reveal how The Mandalorian star's voice gets made.
- Commentary: There are "only" 400 Pokemon in the games, a true example of less being more.
- Gizmodo says it found geographic coordinates hidden in posts on the app that can be traced to home addresses.
- The Space Launch System tank went through one hell of a torture test as NASA gears up to go to the moon with the Artemis program.
- The little green guy could indicate cuteness, or maybe one's love for soup.
- "She's beautiful in the film," promises Episode IX editor Maryann Brandon.
- The rising popularity of hearables such as earbuds are credited for the surge.
- Five years after launch, many of the startup's backers have reportedly not received their promised cooler.
- LGBTQ advocates want the social media sites to remove "inaccurate" ads.
- Scientists examine the unusual "tiger stripes" of Enceladus, offering an explanation for their formation.
- But don't expect it to pitch any new products. A company executive is speaking at a privacy roundtable at the show.
- Apple's senior director of privacy will be speaking at a privacy roundtable. It marks the first official time on the show's stage in decades.
- Google's parent company makes more changes after its founders stepped down from leadership roles last week.
The best Amazon holiday deals for 2019 right now: Echo speakers, Eero Wi-Fi, Ring alarms and more - CNETAmazon has slashed prices on many of its devices for the holidays. You can get an $80 Echo Show 8, an Eero three-pack for $190 and lots more.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!