- Laptop sales on Amazon Prime Day are live. Don't miss out!
- It's a flash sale and the blender is likely to sell out, but this powerful Vitamix has never been cheaper. Not even close.
- Citing a spike in COVID cases caused by the delta variant, the president announces initiatives to get more Americans vaccinated, including a call for local governments to offer $100 vaccine incentives.
- The company has upped its estimates of new subscribers for the year amid strong demand for its 5G service and phones.
- The midsize crossover ditches the base L trim level. The Traverse LS now serves as the new entry point.
- The Motorola Edge 20 Lite, Edge 20 and Edge 20 Pro start as low as €350 ($416) and will arrive in August.
- Despite having its first June Prime Day, Amazon saw its sales slow down in the second quarter. The company attributes it to consumers' "additional mobility."
- They're the Danish company's most advanced earbuds yet -- and also among the priciest out there.
- Apple Arcade has a huge catalog of games to play and more arrive almost every week. Here's what you can look forward to.
- The first- and second-gen Amazon Kindle e-reader use 2G and 3G cellular internet to connect -- but 2G and 3G are being phased out in December.
- For $600, this AV receiver can pass 4K/120Hz for gamers, but that's not the full story.
- It will be unveiled at the Munich auto show alongside AMG's first EV and a Maybach EQS SUV concept.
- The retail giant kept earning amid pandemic uncertainty, but analysts had expected a better revenue figure.
- The Nauka module pushed the International Space Station out of orientation, but the station has recovered.
- The modified Defender rally car will compete in a seven-race Challenge series that starts next year.
- You can get your own version of the Bane-style mask, but it'll cost you.
- About three-quarters of those reservation are from customers new to the Ford brand.
- There's a good explanation for the planet's unusual name.
Annapurna Interactive hosts first showcase: 10 indie games coming soon to console, mobile and PC - CNETStray, Solar Ash, 12 Minutes and more will be available to play by 2022.
- Apple's new M1 MacBooks are at their lowest prices yet, and there are deep discounts on other laptops from Acer, Dell, Gateway and MSI.
- If you want one of these consoles, you'll be waiting a little bit.
- Uber aims to lower the language barrier between Uber drivers and their patrons, while also giving gig workers new skills for finding other jobs.
- Actor Gwendoline Yeo's performance as Kaminoan Nala Se was influenced by her geneticist brother.
- The social network doesn't want to become the "absolute truth police" even as it faces more pressure to combat COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
- Today, several main mortgage rates increased, while one notable rate went down. Find out what this could mean for you if you're in the market for a home loan.
- The law has served as a legal shield for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Now lawmakers say it should be changed to hold companies accountable.
- A few major refinance rates saw changes today -- find out how this could impact you if you're looking to refinance your home.
- It lets rental owners share Wi-Fi speed test results in their listings, and might help you avoid booking a stay in a dead zone.
Disney sued by Black Widow star Scarlett Johansson over movie's streaming release, report says - CNETBlack Widow was Disney's biggest film yet to hit theaters and Disney Plus at the same time, but Johansson's suit alleges the dual release violated her contract and cut how much she was paid.
- via macworld.comUpdate 7/29/21: Apple released the watchOS 7.6.1 update on Thursday with a security update that fixes an issue with the IOMobileFrameBuffer.
In addition to releasing iOS 14.7, Apple on Monday released watchOS 7.6, an update to the Apple Watch operating system. It includes the ECG app in 30 new regions; the ECG app requires an Apple Watch Series 4 or later.Apple confirmed that the iOS 14.7 update that was also released may stop iPhones with Touch ID from unlocking the Apple Watch
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!