- That's not even the craziest detail. The electric concept car is also said to produce around 10,500 pound-feet of torque. You read right: TEN THOUSAND.
- Plus: Grab an $80 discount on the new 10.2-inch model or save $150 on the 11-inch iPad Pro.
- The SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker, Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, QuietComfort 35 II and SoundSport Free headphones are among the products being discounted.
The best Xbox holiday deals right now: Get an Xbox One S plus three games for $160 at Walmart - CNETLooking for Jedi: Fallen Order or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? There are still solid bundles to be had on the Xbox One S, Xbox One X and the All-Digital edition.
Best Nintendo Switch holiday deals for 2019: Switch V2 plus $30 in credits or Switch Lite for $194 - CNETThere are still some Switch deals out there, and we've rounded up the lowest prices for you here.
- These are some of the most stylish and well-rated weighted blankets you can buy.
- Many headphones that were on sale for Black Friday remain on sale. Get Bose QuietComfort 35 II for $279, save $100 on Jabra Elite 85h and score on Sony's "Bose killer" WH-1000XM3.
The best holiday deals you can get right now: Nintendo Switch, Xbox, Bose headphones and more - CNETThere are some awesome Black Friday-like deals on all sorts of electronics. Save $70 on Bose noise-canceling headphones or get $80 off the latest iPad.
- Now that the Tahoe and Suburban SUVs have given their live axles the heave-ho, could GM's popular pickup trucks be next?
- Want an ex-Cal Crutchlow crankshaft for your bookshelf or an ex-Dovizioso piston for your parlor?
- If government policy is based on flawed data, everyone loses.
- The movie buffs at CNET put on our monocles, sip some whiskey and round up the best movies of the year.
- We compare the hardware, software and privacy problems that defined the past year for these companies.
2021 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban, Tesla keeps on Cybertruckin' and more: Roadshow's week in review - RoadshowHere's a look at our most important stories for the week ending Dec. 14.
- There are still plenty of good deals on Xbox and PlayStation consoles this holiday, but be mindful of the coming console refresh, including the Xbox Series X and the PlayStation 5.
- It folds and we like it.
- Are you ready for a wireless future?
- The 2019 NFL football season is upon us, and cord cutters have more ways than ever to catch the action. Here are our favorites.
Best coolers of 2019: Cabela's came out on top, but we tested Yeti, Igloo, RTIC, Coleman, and more - CNETIf you enjoy a frosty beverage for your tailgating or game-day party, then you'll need a dependable cooler. Here are the winners out of the 18 that we've tested.
- Headphones, Nerf guns, Blu-ray movies, party games and more, all for crazy-cheap prices.
- The USS Gerald R. Ford is impressive. But it's also very complicated, and in some cases, very broken.
- Looking for a new case for your new iPhone? Here are our current top picks.
- Seems like Fox Mulder from the X-Files would like this story.
- Read receipts and typing indicators are finally coming.
- Mercedes is claiming that the pushback is due to massive interest in the vehicle in Europe.
- Audi's tall wagon is back in the US market after a long hiatus and it's looking good.
- The agency's proposal would free airwaves for Wi-Fi, too. But it's bad news for the older DSRC car network technology.
- Convicted criminals and people susceptible to extortion are named in a LexisNexis database that leaked onto the open internet.
- Sekiro wins the big one, but here are all the winners (and losers (and trailers (and surprises)))!
- Banking information, Social Security digits, names and salaries were stolen from several unencrypted hard drives left in a payroll employee's car, a report says.
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!