- Plus, more tempting multicooker deals from around the web.
- These sporty jokes deserve gold medals.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback is great, but he's not that great. Or is he?
- Climbing arrives at the Olympics on August 3, here's what you need to know.
- The famous (or infamous, depending who you ask) scientist and E.T. believer, Avi Loeb, is out to capture some UAP sightings of his own.
- The company has released the details of its eagerly anticipated gaming monitor.
- Memorable songs and a star cast carry Apple TV Plus' parody of musicals.
- Catch a new episode of American Horror Stories this week.
- There are ways to see the Star Trek alum host the ABC game show even if you're a TV cord-cutter.
- The YouTuber's Luke Skywalker deepfake was so good he earned himself a job.
- The famous (or infamous, depending who you ask) scientist and E.T. believer is out to capture some UAP sightings of his own.
- After a rare mistake in the qualifications round, Biles next Tokyo Olympics event takes place Tuesday.
- Surfing makes its debut at the Tokyo Olympics. Here's what you need to know...
- As the delta variant spreads, some governments and agencies have issued vaccine mandates or other requirements for employees.
- All I want is to see how easily Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson can break it.
- The company's head of mobile also says Samsung will introduce new models of the Z Fold and Z Flip that feature updated materials.
- The filing says the singer has "sufficient capacity" to handle her own finances.
- The finale for a show like Kevin Can F**k Himself was always going to be tricky.
- When and where you can watch Simone Biles at the Tokyo Olympics
- The new series would be the franchise's second step into live-action entertainment.
- via macworld.comIt’s been over two years since the iPad mini had its last update, so the rumors of a new version are heating up. This article keeps track of the most credible reports of the upcoming iPad mini, so stay tuned to this page for the latest and greatest. 2021 iPad mini: The latest rumorsJuly 26: According to Ross Young, CEO of Display Supply, the next iPad will have a 8.3-inch display. That’s an increase from the current 7.9 inches, thanks to smaller bezels and the removal of the Ho
- The reorganization within Facebook Reality Labs looks to add hundreds of new jobs, and focus on the social glue between VR, AR and the rest of Facebook
- via macrumors.comFollowing the release of iOS 14.7 last week, Apple has stopped signing iOS 14.6, the previously available version of iOS that was released in May. With iOS 14.6 no longer being signed, it is not possible to downgrade to iOS 14.6 if you've already installed iOS 14.7 or iOS 14.7.1.
Apple routinely stops signing older versions of software updates after new releases come out in order to encourage customers to keep their operating systems up to date.iOS 14.6 was a major update that added Apple Watch
- via macrumors.com"Ted Lasso" is Apple's most popular television show, and the season two premiere brought in a record number of viewers, Apple said today (via Deadline).
Friday, July 23, the "Ted Lasso" launch day, marked the biggest Apple TV+ premiere day to date, and "Ted Lasso" also saw the largest opening weekend ever.During the premiere weekend, Apple TV+ saw a 50 percent growth in new viewers week over week, and "Ted Lasso" also boosted watch time of "Schmigadoon," "Physical," and "Mythic Quest
- Apple today released unexpected iOS 14.7.1, iPadOS 14.7.1, and macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 updates to fix an issue that may have been actively…
The post iOS 14.7.1, iPadOS 14.7.1, and macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 fix issue that may have been actively exploited appeared first on MacDailyNews.
- Even with the global silicon shortage, Tesla isn't letting things slow it down.
- Along with security updates, the newest iOS release fixes a bug preventing Touch ID users from unlocking their Apple Watches.
- Didn't have time to tune in to the virtual panels? Catch up on the hot trailers for upcoming shows and movies.
- Peacock's streaming app has TV shows, movies and some of the Olympics too. Most of Peacock's Olympics programming is free, but you can't stream all of the Games there. Here's what to know.
- New CEO Pat Gelsinger is 'putting the tech people back in the driver's seat.'
Follow @Apple_Newsl on Twitter!