Wednesday An unsettled day with low pressure over the country.
Tuesday Night Severe gales overnight bringing damaging winds to some areas. The highest risk of strongest winds through northern England, Wales, the Midlands and southern England as well as in Ireland. Gusts of 90mph could occur over Wales, southwest England and Ireland as well as northwest England. Rain through Ireland spreading into northern England and Wales, with much of Scotland being wet to in the west and south. Lows at 2 to
- Risk of gales in the northA westerly weather pattern continues with generally mild air affecting Britain and Ireland, although northern areas will become chillier at times. Rain and low cloud most frequent in the northwest. Mainly dry toward the southeast. For the weather for the next few days click here
Wednesday 26/1/22 High pressure stays to the south of Britain whilst an area of low pressure moves closer to northern Scotland with time and fronts drift in from the Atlantic. A dry day for mos
- Mainly dry with some sunny spellsFrosty patches in the south, mist or fog are all expected at first. Broken cloud and sunny spells thereafter.Always more cloud in the north and west with lighter rain/drizzle across northwest Scotland. Windy here too.Overnight, more persistent rainfall pushes in to the northwest. Largely dry with clear spells elsewhere with forsty patches developing in places again. Perhaps some rain along western counties of Ireland.
Alexi Email me at [email protected]
- Windy across Scandinavia and cold in eastern Europe.
Sunday Mostly dry again across Spain and Portugal, although some scattered light showers will continue to affect parts of the south and one or two again affecting the Balearic islands. A dry and fine day through Sardinia and Corsica. A few showers start to affect the southeastern region of Italy, otherwise largely dry here. Outbreaks of rain affecting the Greek islands with patchy rain still about across Turkey. Chilly here. Dry and settled w
- via geo.tvTwitter stormed with hilarious Karachi weather memes Geo News
- Gritters take to the roads as South Wales set for freezing weather South Wales Argus
- via nbcchicago.comWinter Weather Advisory in Effect for Parts of Chicago Area Saturday Night NBC Chicago
- When the Met Office forecast says the unseasonably dry weather will come to an end Wales Online
Weather updates for NFL's divisional round playoffs: Packers vs. 49ers could have snow, below-zero temps - CBS Sportsvia cbssports.comWeather updates for NFL's divisional round playoffs: Packers vs. 49ers could have snow, below-zero temps CBS Sports
- via kxan.comWEEKEND READ: Fire and ice, wild weather week in Central Texas KXAN.com
N.J. weather: More snowstorms heading our way? Here’s what forecasters predict for late January and early Feb - NJ.comvia nj.comN.J. weather: More snowstorms heading our way? Here’s what forecasters predict for late January and early Feb NJ.com
- via lompocrecord.comCentral Coast Weather Report: Pattern of gusty winds developing Lompoc Record
Packers vs. 49ers weather updates: Snow, sub-zero temperatures in forecast for NFL playoff game - Sporting Newsvia sportingnews.comPackers vs. 49ers weather updates: Snow, sub-zero temperatures in forecast for NFL playoff game Sporting News
UK weather: Cold weather alert as temperatures plunge to -6C ahead of potential snow - The IndependentUK weather: Cold weather alert as temperatures plunge to -6C ahead of potential snow The IndependentHampshire Weather: Freezing fog and snow forecast in areas including Aldershot, Southampton and Portsmouth Hampshire LiveNHS England » Cold weather alert: Level 3 – cold weather action NHS EnglandUK weather: Parts of country set for freezing temperatures and widespread frosts as alert issued Sky NewsArctic blast to bring sub-zero temperatures
- Sunday The area of high pressure remains over the south of the UK. Frosty patches in the south, mist or fog are all expected at first. Broken cloud and sunny spells thereafter. Always more cloud in the north and west with lighter rain/drizzle across northwest Scotland. Windy here too. Highs at 6 to 9C, cooler though in the lingering fog further south.
Sunday Night More persistent rainfall pushes in on to the Western Isles and northwest Scotland overnight with gusty winds expected here. Western
- via wgntv.comFlurries and clouds start the weekend; Winter Weather Advisory issued WGN TV Chicago
- via wthr.comLive Doppler 13 Weather Blog: First widespread snow for central Indiana tonight WTHR
- *February* Ridge towards the south and over NW Europe Trough in Iceland and parts of N Atlantic Windier and wetter further northwest Drier further south and east Milder generally overall.*March* Ridge perhaps more prominant across the country A drier outlook for March generally Perhaps milder too Though mist and fog could be common Alexi Venerus
- High pressure doesnt go too far away over the month ahead, initially to the south then east, creating largely dry conditions, though more mixed at times towards the north and west. Overall, a milder flow too.*24/1/22 -30/1/22* A ridge to the south/southwest of the UK Largely dry and settled. Mist and fog likely for southern regions. Perhaps more mixed conditions further north/nothwest. Slight overnight frosts. Milder than average at times during the daytime.*31/1/22 - 6/2/22* High pressure stay
- WEATHER: Fog and frost dominate the forecast Andover Advertiser
- via express.co.ukCold Weather Payment alert: The two times you'll need to act - or risk missing out Express
- via woodtv.comWinter Weather Advisory until 4 pm WOODTV.com
- Metro Detroit weather: Cold Saturday with scattered snow WDIV ClickOnDetroit
- Here comes the sun! Your weekend weather forecast for Newcastle and the North East NewcastleWorld
- via oxfordmail.co.ukOxfordshire's weather forecast for the weekend Oxford Mail
- via netweather.tvChange on the horizon but for now the weather is staying in the slow lane Netweather
Great weather for a lazy Saturday: Gray, breezy and cold to start the weekend - WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlandovia clickorlando.comGreat weather for a lazy Saturday: Gray, breezy and cold to start the weekend WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
- via mylondon.newsUK weather: Exactly when and where Brits will see heavy snow after frosty weekend My London
- via cbc.caWeird weather, supply chain issues brew up business for Ontario barley growers CBC.ca
Ireland weather: Subzero temperatures due as Met Eireann forecast unusually settled weekend - Irish Mirrorvia irishmirror.ieIreland weather: Subzero temperatures due as Met Eireann forecast unusually settled weekend Irish Mirror
Follow @weatheruknews on Twitter!