WWE’s RETRIBUTION don’t need big names – they just have to avoid Nexus pitfalls and channel The ShieldThe jury is still out on the group (Photo: WWE)WWE fans are waiting for the moment RETRIBUTION finally unmask and reveal their true identities – and honestly, the wrestlers themselves don’t really matter.For weeks now, the mysterious faction have been causing chaos and destruction, ranging from brutal beat downs to college pranks.Yep, it’s been fairly inconsistent, but all the negatives will be forgotten if the company can do something special with what will be the defining mom
- Bilic was shown a red card by Mike Dean (Picture: AFP via Getty)Owen Hargreaves is not convinced Slaven Bilic ‘deserved’ to be sent off at half-time after the West Bromwich Albion manager reacted angrily to Kieran Gibbs’ late first-half red card.Gibbs was given his marching orders for hitting out at James Rodriguez – a matter of moments after he had put Everton in front on the stroke of half-time – and his manager followed suit for charging over to referee Mike Dean
- The quake hit 10 miles west of L.A. at 11.39 pm local time on Friday, according to the US Geological Survey.
Footage has emerged of a group of around 30 men facing off against each other in the middle of a busy shopping street. The brawl, in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, saw rival groups wearing masks and hoodies smash each other with bats and broom handles while missiles rained down outside a JD Wetherspoons pub. It left one man in his 50s in hospital with serious injuries while three oth
Lockdown has seen us change the way we work, shop, eat and socialise.When restrictions were at their tightest, lockdown encouraged people talking to their families, housemates and partners more than ever and we realised just how valuable outdoor space is.
And it also got people moving in new and inventive ways. For many, exercise provided a release from the stress of isolation/homeschool
- The Portugal international is moving to Anfield in a £45million deal (Picture: Getty Images)Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Nuno Espirito Santo has confirmed Diogo Jota’s transfer to Liverpool and wished him luck, while Ki-Jana Hoever will move to Molineux.The Portugal international will move to Anfield in a deal worth an initial £40million – although Liverpool are only paying around 10% up front – with a further £5m in add-ons and bonuses.Although treated as
EastEnders star Jessica Plummer ‘quietly splits from boyfriend’ as Chantelle’s tragic storyline airsJessica Plummer plays Chantelle Atkins on the soap (Picture: WireImage)EastEnders star Jessica Plummer has reportedly split from her boyfriend and the father of her child.The actress, who has been front and centre of the soap due to Chantelle Atkins’ tragic storyline, is thought to have split up with her beau a while ago.Sources told The Sun: ‘They haven’t been together in a long time – but they still see each other and co-parent.‘Their daughter is the most importan
- Steve Allman, from Hindlip, Worcestershire, insists he did not mean to cause offence by putting the Nazi flag on display, despite sparking controversy for putting a confederate flag up a few years ago
- In a revealing Instagram post on Saturday, Ms Browitt put her insecurities to the side in a brave attempt to share her experience with disfiguring injuries after the explosion in New Zealand.
- Meghan Bhari founded Believe in Magic, backed by One Direction star Louis Tomlinson,to help 'other' terminally ill children in 2012 before she died in 2018 at age 23.
- Caption: MPs vote on Boris Brexit bill, House of Commons 14.09.20(Picture: UK Parliament)Provider: UK ParliamentThis week I presented a Bill in the House of Commons designed to take back our democracy. The Remote Participation in House of Commons Bill seeks to reinstate online involvement in debates and voting for self-isolating MPs. It was first tabled by my Right Honourable Friend, Geraint Davies MP, ho
- They are best friends (Picture: @arnoldandfrank/Caters News)Get the tissues ready, because this beautiful tale of dog love will leave you sobbing.When he was just a pup, Arnold, a German Shepherd who lives in Perth, Australia, was mauled outside his house.
The experience left the pooch, who was already suffering from separation anxiety, absolutely traumatised – as he became scared around other dogs, particularly large or loud ones.It became obvious to owner Carolyn Manalis that someth
- Businesses who do not enforce the "rule of six" and take contact details from customers could now face fines up to £4,000 under rules which came into force on Friday
Joe Biden has demanded Republicans resist nominating a new US Supreme Court justice until the 2020 election is held.The Democratic nominee for president was speaking moments after the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died from pancreatic cancer aged 87 just six weeks out from the election.The death of the women’s equality champion has turned the election on its head, with
- WARNING: DISTRESSING DETAILS - Brice Gage Watkins, 22, from Oklahoma, is accused of filming himself sexually assaulting a child. Friends say they were sent footage of the alleged assault with one claiming she told the baby's mum.
- Investigators say it is ‘out of character’ for Billy McDowell not to contact family (Picture: Dave Johnston)A busy stretch of the M8 will be shut over the weekend to search for a man who vanished nearly two months ago.Billy McDowell, 58, was reported missing on August 2. He is believed to have been last seen outside the Yang Sing Chinese takeaway Whitburn, West Lothian, at around 6pm the day before.
Loved ones had been unable to get hold of him since July 28 and investigators say it
- Yolanda Hadid can’t wait for her grandchild to arrive (Picture: Instagram)Yolanda Hadid has shared her excitement for Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik’s baby to be born by sharing some gorgeous photos of the model’s bump. Sharing a black and white picture of her with her head resting on Gigi’s belly, Yolanda, 56, wrote: ‘Waiting patiently for her angel to be born……’She shared another snap of her and Bella Hadid’s hands cradling Gigi’s b
- A three-year-old boy has been found safe and sound after a desperate search in Western Australia.
- Police responded to the shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue at around 12.25am, with about 100 people running wildly around a 'very chaotic scene,' said Acting Police Chief Mark Simmons.
- The Prime Minister's earnings have reportedly shrunk from £350,000 to £150,000 a year having sacrificed his newspaper column and speaking arrangements to run the country
- The French coach fell out with the winger last season (Picture: Getty Images)Zinedine Zidane has praised Gareth Bale’s contribution to Real Madrid over the last seven years and wished him well ahead of his looming loan move to Tottenham Hotspur.The Welshman fell out with his manager last season and was frozen out of the team, starting just one match since March, and their relationship became very frosty.That breakdown saw Bale seek a move away from the Bernabeu, with Real agreeing a loan d
- An RSVP card, thought to be for a wedding, which asks guests how much money they are gifting has gone viral on social media
British celebrity chef who worked for Jeffrey Epstein for four years is 'fully cooperating' with FBIAdam Perry Lang, 51, opened the Barbecoa restaurant with Jamie Oliver in London in 2010 - and worked for Jeffrey Epstein between 1999 and 2003.
- Police say the passenger, who was travelling along the M25, was "hanging out the car" from the front seat while filming a Snapchat video
- Celebrities checked in on their fans (Picture:Getty/Rex)Jameela Jamil, Skai Jackson and Bebe Rexha are some of the stars who tweeted about an earthquake that hit Los Angeles on Friday night.A 4.6 magnitude earthquake hit Southern California at about 11:38pm.
No damage was reported, and the LAPD reported that there were ‘no significant incidents’.However, LA-based stars took to Twitter to express their shock and check in on fans.Jameela Jamil opened up about her reaction, writing: &ls
- Students and young people appeared undeterred by the new early curfew last night as they flocked to Big Market in Newcastle, while revellers in Leeds took to the streets in their droves.
- The 21-year-old was expected to be integrated into a new-look Barca squad (Picture: Getty)New Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman has told Riqui Puig he will not be part of his plans at Camp Nou and should seek a transfer away from the club, according to reports.The Dutch coach replaced Quique Setien at the end of last month and was expected to usher in a new era, getting rid of Barca’s older stalwarts and bringing in new blood from the academy.But after just a couple of weeks of watching Puig in
- UK business leaders fear that working from home could dampen productivity and lead to increased feelings of loneliness as Britain teeters on the brink of a second lockdown.
- The woman who reported the gathering said it was her ‘public duty’ (Picture: BPM Media)Police were called to a wake in a pub garden after a neighbour reported that drinkers were huddled too close together.Officers twice visited the Old Crown in Wigston, Leicestershire, on Thursday to speak with landlady Sue Humphries before turning up again unannounced to check that the Government’s ‘rule of six’ guidelines were being followed.The woman who reported the mourners and
- Patrick Farrell spent three years in jail for manslaughter over the violent death of 20-year-old student Andrew Dolon in his hometown of Kildare in Ireland.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!