- At Care Resort Chiang Mai, a British-run facility in Thailand, residents' days are filled with walks around the 12-acre grounds and lake, painting and music, pool sessions and spa treatments.
- The Prime Minister is not thought to want to anger Tory MPs by extending Plan B (Picture: Getty)Boris Johnson is expected to announce that England’s Covid restrictions will be lifted later this month.As the Prime Minister battles to save his premiership, he is set to say that Plan B rules will expire as planned on January 26.The Cabinet will examine the latest Covid-19 data on Wednesday morning before the PM makes a statement in Parliament on Wednesday afternoon.England’s Plan B meas
- Ricky Gervais said he would be cancelled halfway through if he presented (Picture: AP/Rex)Although we would love to see Ricky Gervais deliver his usual wisecracks at this year’s Oscars, he’s revealed he won’t for a very simple reason.The 60-year-old actor has hosted the Golden Globes on five separate occasions – in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016 and 2020 – with it being two years since the comedian reminded stars to ‘collect their award and f**k off’.During
- Daily Mail Australia can reveal shocking new detail about the nine-year-old girl's alleged murder as a 32-year-old man prepares to face a Sydney court on Wednesday morning.
- A further 32 people died with Covid in New South Wales on Wednesday in the state's second deadliest day on record - but Australia's overall deaths fell from Tuesday's record high.
- Boris Johnson is facing calls to resign (Picture: PA)Plans to oust Boris Johnson as Prime Minister have been ramped up as anger grows over his handling of ‘partygate.’Westminster is awash with talk of leadership plots as Tory rebels attempt to gather enough signatures to trigger a vote of no confidence in the PM.
A seventh Tory MP has tonight publicly called for the PM to resign due to the alleged lockdown breaches in parliament.
Christian Wakeford, MP for Bury South, told Yahoo News
Ukraine facing 'nightmare scenario' as Russian troops mass along border, British defence chiefs warnBritain's Ministry of Defence chiefs are worried about a much larger Russian incursion into Ukraine, raising fears of warfare engulfing cities and high civilian death tolls
- Gay rights advocate Jim Obergefell, whose name was atop the Supreme Court case legalizing same-sex marriage nationwide, announced Tuesday he's running for Ohio state House.
Chilling moment masked suspect in fatal stabbing of UCLA student walks into 7-Eleven to buy vape penThe LAPD on Tuesday released surveillance video and still images showing the suspect in the murder of UCLA student Brianna Kupfer walking into a 7-Eleven and buying a vape pen.
- Samuel García, governor of the northeastern state of Nuevo León, and his wife Mariana Rodríguez, have been criticized for photos and videos they shared on social media of a sick child they hosted at their home.
- The Home Secretary said opposition peers were not on the side of the 'law-abiding majority' and had backed groups which 'bring our country to a standstill'.
- DOMINIC SANDBROOK: To cast Cook as a villain is sheer historical illiteracy. As Professor Robert Tombs, one of our most eminent historians, has observed, Cook embodied the Age of Enlightenment.
- The reaction from the Melbourne crowd during hisAustralian Open win left the Aussie world number 114 baffled over the football chant.
- The Grenadier Guards greeted the news that Prince Andrew, 61, (pictured) had lost his honorary role as their colonel with 'three cheers' for the Queen.
- Has Vinny lost hope? (Picture: ITV)Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele) is still behind bars for Ben’s murder in Emmerdale.Of course, viewers, Liv and village residents are aware Meena (Paige Sandhu) really murdered Ben, but unfortunately, she hasn’t been released yet as the police are waiting on Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) to remember everything Meena told her.After being drugged, tortured and held hostage, Manpreet is still recovering in hospital.In prison, Liv is aware that without Manpreet
- Lydia discovers Daniel’s recent drama (Picture: ITV)It’s fair to say that Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) has had a stressful few months in Coronation Street, as his relationship with Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibby) being misinterpreted and putting his career at risk.Daniel had been helping a lovelorn Summer with her studies and naively failed to recognise that she had a massive crush on him.This led to Max Turner (Paddy Beven) falsely accusing the teacher of a sex crime, almost costin
- Melbourne is set to host the 2026 Commonwealth Games after desperate organisers approached the city as they struggle to find a host city.
- A fire erupted at a three-story residential building just before 11am on Tuesday from an apparent gas explosion. At least eight people have been injured in the blaze and one woman has died.
- The unidentified employee of The Golf Club at Terra Lago in Indio died on Monday after a caged golf cart he was riding became submerged in a canal on the course.
- Carwyn Roberts, 29, from Gwynedd, Wales, met his victim, who has not been identified, through dating website Plenty of Fish in 2018 before beginning his deception.
- Sead Kolasinac’s Arsenal career really petered out (Picture: Getty Images)Sead Kolasinac has completed his move to Marseille and admits that his Arsenal career ‘hasn’t been easy sometimes’ after leaving the Gunners.The 28-year-old arrived at Arsenal from Schalke in 2017 and would make 118 appearances in all competitions in total, but only 14 since the start of the 2020/21 season after falling out of favour.He returned to Schalke on loan last season and has barely featured
- Incensed mum Emma branded the BMW driver a "self-entitled a**hole" after they endangered her children by forcing them to leave the pavement and walk on the road
- Aston Villa have made an approach to sign Luis Suarez (Getty)Luis Suarez is considering a move to Aston Villa after holding talks with Steven Gerrard, according to reports.Gerrard played a key role in convincing Philippe Coutinho to make the move to Villa on a loan deal from Barcelona last week.And according to Spanish journalist Gerard Romero, who interviewed Suarez on his Twitch channel in October, Gerrard is trying to bring another former Liverpool teammate to Villa Park as he has made an app
- Father-of-eight Saturnino de la Fuente Garcia - who was officially named the world's oldest man by the Guinness Book of Records in September - died at his home in Leon, Spain, just weeks from turning 113
- The UK Health and Security Agency (UKHSA) urged Britons to stay warm and look out for those most at risk from the effects of colder conditions as it issued the warning on Tuesday
- A mum has been left devastated after her 19-year-old daughter announced she's six weeks pregnant and plans to keep the baby - but they have no money
- Crenshaw lectured a young girl that she was being 'not very Christian' in questioning his past comments that appear to go against his own faith during a Monday night Tea Party meeting.
- Patryk Milner, from Sandbach, Cheshire collapsed just as his first lesson day was finishing at Offley Primary Academy around 9.50am on September 30, 2020.
- The competitor has left the series due to health reasons (Picture: BBC)Tom Allen has said the contestants on The Apprentice are ‘devastated’ after fellow competitor Shama Amin had to quit the show for health reasons.The comedian, who hosts the spin-off show The Apprentice: You’re Fired, said Shama is a ‘clever’ and ‘lovely’ person who he thought would have gone a long way in the competition.It was revealed that the 41-year-old children’s day nurser
- Res. James Langevin is retiring at the end of his 11th term, he announced Tuesday, on a day when California Rep. Jerry McNerney also announced his own retirement.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!